Rapists and killers demand right to benefits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rapists and killers demand right to benefits

Post by MrDoodles on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 am

So, "Call Me Dave" we now have this, Prisoner votes AND Sex offenders, demanding to be removed from the "Sex Offenders Register"! Twisted Evil

Are you going to grow a pair and tell the ECHR, to go forth and multiply, or roll over and let them stuff this Country, yet again? Question

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8335846/Rapists-and-killers-demand-right-to-benefits.html
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Re: Rapists and killers demand right to benefits

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 pm

MrDoodles wrote:So, "Call Me Dave" we now have this, Prisoner votes AND Sex offenders, demanding to be removed from the "Sex Offenders Register"! Twisted Evil

Are you going to grow a pair and tell the ECHR, to go forth and multiply, or roll over and let them stuff this Country, yet again? Question

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8335846/Rapists-and-killers-demand-right-to-benefits.html
give rapists the benefit of a bullet .......

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoodles on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 pm

TTS wrote:give rapists the benefit of a bullet .......

One of the very few things we agree on TTS! Twisted Evil
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 pm

MrDoodles wrote:So, "Call Me Dave" we now have this, Prisoner votes AND Sex offenders, demanding to be removed from the "Sex Offenders Register"! Twisted Evil

I don't have a problem with them getting benefits.....less the cost of their board and keep and meals and electricity bills and council tax and anything else that is currently supplied free of charge.
If there is anything left at the end of their sentence then they can have it but if there isn't anything left and they are short of the money required then they will just have to stay put until they can find a way to come up with the money to pay off the debt
Good for the goose.......as they say.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoodles on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Heart of Midlothian wrote:

I don't have a problem with them getting benefits.....less the cost of their board and keep and meals and electricity bills and council tax and anything else that is currently supplied free of charge.
If there is anything left at the end of their sentence then they can have it but if there isn't anything left and they are short of the money required then they will just have to stay put until they can find a way to come up with the money to pay off the debt
Good for the goose.......as they say.

This is the only way round it, but you can guarantee that IF we are forced to pay them, they won't do that! Evil or Very Mad
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top