A Challenge to David Cameron

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Challenge to David Cameron

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Nick Griffin has today issued a direct challenge to David Cameron, saying that if Cameron is serious, and means what he says when he tells us that the immigration policies of our nation need to change, and that Britain has been ruined by immigration, these are the five things that Cameron will have to start to do immediately in order to show that he is serious:

1) Ban the burqa and the minarets
2) Scrap the outrageously expensive and unnecessary translations services
3) Stop all benefits for the immigrants who’ve not paid into the system for at least two years
4) Expel migrant criminals at the end of their sentences
5) Accept no asylum seekers who’ve passed safe countries to get to Soft Touch ComDem Britain

Anything less than this will show the British public what we already know: that this latest speech by Cameron is nothing but an election gimmick.

Nick Griffin continued by saying: “Wouldn't it be good idea for the Government to finally publish figures of how many unemployed junior doctors, graduate nurses and radiographers we now have?

And how many like the young trained dentist I know who's working in Tesco because he can't get a job in his profession?

That would show how little we ‘need’ to steal so called ‘skilled workers’ from the developing counties.”

Yesterday’s BBC4 Today programme, the Daily Mail (online version) and a number of local newspapers and smaller online news channels all picked up on Nick Griffin and Simon Darby’s earlier comments regarding Cameron’s speech yesterday.

How many will be brave enough now to publish the above five challenges? Question

Back to top Go down

Re: A Challenge to David Cameron

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm sure you realize that to do any of those will require a full withdrawal from the European Union and its "civil rights" structure. Nobody believes Cameron has that degree of courage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:51 pm

John wrote:I'm sure you realize that to do any of those will require a full withdrawal from the European Union and its "civil rights" structure. Nobody believes Cameron has that degree of courage.

Well apart from item 4, we could actually do the rest, if we had Politicians in power with the balls to do it! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

I contend that we COULD implement "Item 4" Mr D. Britain should just tell the EU where to shove their stupid PC laws, every other country in the EU does. I agree totally with every other aspect of your post .

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top