Gay Couple ejected from Soho pub for kissing...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gay Couple ejected from Soho pub for kissing...

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:16 pm

eilzel wrote:

Haha! If you're against anyone kissing in a pub MrD then that's fair enough. I guess you oldies are a little more conservative than the rest of us thesedays Wink

Still, Sassy seems all for it, and FtL, Seren and a few on ADO Very Happy

Nothing wrong with public affection imo mate Smile

Never said there was, but there's a difference between sitting close, holding hands and giving each other an occasional kiss, than sat snogging someone's face off! Twisted Evil

It's called "Common courtesy" something that is now sadly lacking in this Society! Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: Gay Couple ejected from Soho pub for kissing...

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Never said there was, but there's a difference between sitting close, holding hands and giving each other an occasional kiss, than sat snogging someone's face off! Twisted Evil

It's called "Common courtesy" something that is now sadly lacking in this Society! Sad

The kiss between these two was not 'snogging someones face off' MrD; it was a simple kiss- so no problem right?

Personally speaking though I wouldn't even have a problem with that. As long as it isn't in full view of everyone (ie: making a show of it) I don't see any problem with what two people do in the corner of a pub (within reason of course lol).

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top