Mum And Two Children Stabbed At Their Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mum And Two Children Stabbed At Their Home

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:00 pm

A mother and her two children are in hospital after being stabbed in their home in Norfolk.

Police outside the Norwich flat where a mother and her two children were stabbed

Police said the 23-year-old woman and two girls aged three and six suffered numerous "knife wounds". The mum and her youngest daughter are in intensive care in a critical but stable condition, while the six-year-old is stable, police said. A 28-year-old man was arrested in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, following the incident. Detectives said the victims and the suspect were "known to each other".

Police and ambulance officers rushed to the family's flat in Mill Close near Norwich city centre following a disturbance on Tuesday morning. Neighbour Gillian Dean, 66, said she heard "screaming and banging" coming from the house. She said: "It was between 11 and 11.30 (in the) morning. I heard screaming and banging and noise. I didn't really take too much notice. There's often noise. Then I saw the police car and saw something was up and saw the ambulances. They took them away in three ambulances. It looked pretty bad."

Miss Dean described her neighbour as a "very quiet single mum". She added: "She's a good mother to the children. The girls are normal kids - nice kids."

Police said the injured woman and the children were taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. The youngest girl has since been transferred to Addenbrookes Hospital.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Norwich-Stabbing-Mother-And-Her-Two-Children-In-Hospital-After-Being-Stabbed-At-Home/Article/201104215971519?lpos=UK_News_Second_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15971519_Norwich_Stabbing%3A_Mother_And_Her_Two_Children_In_Hospital_After_Being_Stabbed_At_Home

Children being stabbed, children being shot. It seems that it's an every day occurrence these days Sad

Back to top Go down

Re: Mum And Two Children Stabbed At Their Home

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Feelthelove wrote:A mother and her two children are in hospital after being stabbed in their home in Norfolk.

Police outside the Norwich flat where a mother and her two children were stabbed

Police said the 23-year-old woman and two girls aged three and six suffered numerous "knife wounds". The mum and her youngest daughter are in intensive care in a critical but stable condition, while the six-year-old is stable, police said. A 28-year-old man was arrested in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, following the incident. Detectives said the victims and the suspect were "known to each other".

Police and ambulance officers rushed to the family's flat in Mill Close near Norwich city centre following a disturbance on Tuesday morning. Neighbour Gillian Dean, 66, said she heard "screaming and banging" coming from the house. She said: "It was between 11 and 11.30 (in the) morning. I heard screaming and banging and noise. I didn't really take too much notice. There's often noise. Then I saw the police car and saw something was up and saw the ambulances. They took them away in three ambulances. It looked pretty bad."

Miss Dean described her neighbour as a "very quiet single mum". She added: "She's a good mother to the children. The girls are normal kids - nice kids."

Police said the injured woman and the children were taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital. The youngest girl has since been transferred to Addenbrookes Hospital.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Norwich-Stabbing-Mother-And-Her-Two-Children-In-Hospital-After-Being-Stabbed-At-Home/Article/201104215971519?lpos=UK_News_Second_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15971519_Norwich_Stabbing%3A_Mother_And_Her_Two_Children_In_Hospital_After_Being_Stabbed_At_Home

Children being stabbed, children being shot. It seems that it's an every day occurrence these days Sad

How much do you bet its the Dad? It always seems to be a parent, mum or dad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

How much do you bet its the Dad? It always seems to be a parent, mum or dad!

Seems likely Sassy. How on earth do you stab your own child or any child for that matter? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Seems likely Sassy. How on earth do you stab your own child or any child for that matter? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Its beyond me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:44 am

Thank god they are not dead. Yes domestic violence continues to blight our society. Amazingly only recently did the law change to allow a mother to stay in the family home with her children should her partner be arrested for domestic violence.

As we become oh so PC on practically everything else, violence and abuse of our most vulnerable members of society continues to be overlooked by the elite

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Seren wrote:Thank god they are not dead. Yes domestic violence continues to blight our society. Amazingly only recently did the law change to allow a mother to stay in the family home with her children should her partner be arrested for domestic violence.

As we become oh so PC on practically everything else, violence and abuse of our most vulnerable members of society continues to be overlooked by the elite

So true...BUT...[pity the law doesnt work the other way round...if you are a man with children and a violent partner...and you call the cops because she has assaulted you......YOU get arresteed and forced to leave the family home....beleive me i've known it happen....and I was the victim of domestic violence from my ex.....nor because i could not defend myself, but because my personal code of honour forbids me to strike a woman....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 am

victorismyhero wrote:

So true...BUT...[pity the law doesnt work the other way round...if you are a man with children and a violent partner...and you call the cops because she has assaulted you......YOU get arresteed and forced to leave the family home....beleive me i've known it happen....and I was the victim of domestic violence from my ex.....nor because i could not defend myself, but because my personal code of honour forbids me to strike a woman....

I know Victor, I have seen both sides of the coin, when my youngest was violently assaulted by her partner, and living next door at one point to a woman who used to regularly attack her husband, and he like you did not hit her back. She even locked him out in his underpants one time in the snow. He was so ashamed (which he should not have been), he would not come in to us, and we had to take him out clothes and blankets and I was really worried about him. Eventually he left her thank goodness, but she retained the house, which was all wrong.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top