View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBI confirms Hitler escaped to Argentina

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Re: FBI confirms Hitler escaped to Argentina

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:15 pm

sprite wrote:http://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

This seems genuine. Anyone agree?

Yeah, he helped plan the invasion of the Falkland Islands, didn't you know? Question Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:57 pm

sprite wrote:http://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

This seems genuine. Anyone agree?

Does seem to be the genuine FBI site. You just never know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:45 am

I wouldn't be surprised if the American government spirited him away. Zero scruples as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 am

It sounds as probable as Elvis serving fish and chips in Brighton or Michael Jackson working in a children's home in Battersea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 am

fred bloggs wrote:It sounds as probable as Elvis serving fish and chips in Brighton

He does serve some lovely mushy peas with them though Fred! Wink lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 pm

"Please note: the content of the files in the Vault encompasses all time periods of Bureau history and do not always reflect the current views, policies, and priorities of the FBI".

AND:

Disclaimer
The FBI’s Reading Room contains many files of public interest and historical value. In compliance with the National Archives Record Administration (NARA) requirements, some of these records are no longer in the physical possession of the FBI, eliminating the FBI’s capability to re-review and/or re-process this material. Please note, that the information found in these files may no longer reflect the current beliefs, positions, opinions, or policies currently held by the FBI.

The image quality contained within this site is subject to the condition of the original documents and original scanning efforts. These older files may contain processing procedures that are not compliant with current FOIA processing standards. All recently scanned images posted to the Reading Room adhere to the NARA 300 DPI standard. Therefore, we have provided the best representation of the files contained within the Reading Room for your viewing purposes.

I would find this report circumspect.

Why is it that only Americans have the time to run around doing cover ups? We have to work for a living just like everyone else.

My uncle fought in the battle of the bulge. The current mood of the country in 1945 was not in Hitler's favor. Plus please also in mind that the FBI is only allowed by law to investigate crime that occurs within the U.S. border and it's territories. Only the CIA can cross international lines for investigative purposes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 pm

If anyone wants to know more about this claim there is a new book called "Grey Wolf" by Simon Dunstan and Gerard Williams.
have just got myself, will update and what I think after I have read, though from the gist so far, there seems to be a case for it, as there is no credible evidnece or the remains found are any match to Hitler or Eva.
As I say, will feed back when I have digested more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:14 am

Phildidge wrote:If anyone wants to know more about this claim there is a new book called "Grey Wolf" by Simon Dunstan and Gerard Williams.
have just got myself, will update and what I think after I have read, though from the gist so far, there seems to be a case for it, as there is no credible evidnece or the remains found are any match to Hitler or Eva.
As I say, will feed back when I have digested more!

Please do, it sounds interesting. Although I would hate the think of him having any offspring running around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm

This is utter tosh. There is a plethora of information showing that Hitler died in the bunker together with Eva. One example of this is the testimony of Gunsche, Hitler's ADC, who survived the bunker. He it was that put Hitler's body in the pit with Eva, then they were both doused in gasoline and burned. Testimony also came from Keitel, who was also in the bunker. One reasonable question is, if Hitler was still alive why then did Goebels murder his six children then shoot Magda and himself? Or is this also supposed to be a lie? Get real!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 pm

dreamtime wrote:This is utter tosh. There is a plethora of information showing that Hitler died in the bunker together with Eva. One example of this is the testimony of Gunsche, Hitler's ADC, who survived the bunker. He it was that put Hitler's body in the pit with Eva, then they were both doused in gasoline and burned. Testimony also came from Keitel, who was also in the bunker. One reasonable question is, if Hitler was still alive why then did Goebels murder his six children then shoot Magda and himself? Or is this also supposed to be a lie? Get real!

Hello Dreamtime, don't get so cross, I would like to know whether the FBI files can be authenticated. Even burnt bodies leave bits of bones etc, a fire with gasoline would not be able to reach high enough temperatures for long enough to completely destroy everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:02 pm

No Sassy I wasn't getting cross - I merely find it a joke that a) anyone would believe the FBI, and b) that the FBI would be involved in this anyway. What interest does it hold for them?
I agree that bodies would need to undergo a very high temperature in order to disappear completely. The Russians actually found bones outside the bunker but there was no way they could identify them. The old method would have been dental comparisons but I doubt that records existed. The modern way is of course DNA comparisons but that only arrived in 1987 thanks to Prof Jeffries. To-days historians are able to date bone fragments but not identify them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:17 pm

dreamtime wrote:No Sassy I wasn't getting cross - I merely find it a joke that a) anyone would believe the FBI, and b) that the FBI would be involved in this anyway. What interest does it hold for them?
I agree that bodies would need to undergo a very high temperature in order to disappear completely. The Russians actually found bones outside the bunker but there was no way they could identify them. The old method would have been dental comparisons but I doubt that records existed. The modern way is of course DNA comparisons but that only arrived in 1987 thanks to Prof Jeffries. To-days historians are able to date bone fragments but not identify them.

I thought the FBI liked to get involved with everything! Cool Its obviously highly unlikely, but it they are not authentic I would love to know who went to the trouble to make them, and why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:23 am

Hi Sassy. The FBI were involved in only one way. Because of the confusion about Hitler's demise British Intelligence commissioned Hugh Trevor-Roper to carry out a full investigation in 1945/46. There was a wealth of paperwork involved and after this was examined by British Intelligence it was sent over to the FBI laboratories to authenticate it all, which they did. It confirmed that Hitler shot himself. he may also have taken cyanide but this was never proved. But Eva certainly died of cyanide poisoning, as was confirmed by Hitler's ADC Otto Gunsche and his personal valet who found the bodies. It was also confirmed by Hitler's secretary Traudl Junge who also managed to escape the bunker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top