PM: 'Scrap Wedding Street Party Red Tape'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PM: 'Scrap Wedding Street Party Red Tape'

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Heard about this. Apparently he told the Sun he didn't want Councils ruining the fun.

Erm, he is Prime Minister, I'm sure he could make sure everything runs smoothly if he really wanted too.

Why announce it in the biggest selling rag in the country? Answer: It makes him look good. pfft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:52 pm

eilzel wrote:Heard about this. Apparently he told the Sun he didn't want Councils ruining the fun.

Erm, he is Prime Minister, I'm sure he could make sure everything runs smoothly if he really wanted too.

Why announce it in the biggest selling rag in the country? Answer: It makes him look good. pfft.

Hey Eilzel I love you xxx

Hope you are well and have had a good day Smile

I disagree, I think it made him look desperate, not good No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hey Eilzel I love you xxx

Hope you are well and have had a good day Smile

I disagree, I think it made him look desperate, not good No

Hey FtL, not a bad day lol Smile

I agree- but his aim was to look like a man of the people. Luckily most people can see right through his cheap tricks and fig leaves Twisted Evil

Hope you're good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 pm

eilzel wrote:

Hey FtL, not a bad day lol Smile

I agree- but his aim was to look like a man of the people. Luckily most people can see right through his cheap tricks and fig leaves Twisted Evil

Hope you're good Smile

I'm very well thank you Eilzel I love you xxx

The article I read about it was so cheesy it even made me cringe pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

I'm very well thank you Eilzel I love you xxx

The article I read about it was so cheesy it even made me cringe pale

What with that an their cheap holiday, when it is perfectly obvious they could afford a luxury one! Dave, the public schoolboy desperately trying to be a man of the people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 am

sassy1261 wrote:

What with that an their cheap holiday, when it is perfectly obvious they could afford a luxury one! Dave, the public schoolboy desperately trying to be a man of the people!

Call me Dave is fast becoming a non-entity who will fade faster into obscurity than Gordon Brown will. At least Brown actually has a legacy of such as Chancellor, Dave has nothing.

I think his anti-British whinging has made him really stand out as a stupid [insert your own swear word] hypocrite.

He wants to blame the British for many of the world's problem yet is bombing in the Middle East and banging on about some dozy parties to celebrate a monarchy that is irrelevant for most of us.

As most of you are aware, I hate hypocrisy and double standards more than many many views on anything. I am very much a libertarian so do what you want, say what you want but TAKE responsibility for it.

Nobody is all things to all people so Dave is merely alienating his own fan base at this rate, and he'll never win over the marxists on the left so where will it leave him ultimately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 am

Nobody is all things to all people so Dave is merely alienating his own fan base at this rate, and he'll never win over the marxists on the left so where will it leave him ultimately.

The left will bury him, as we do with all retrogressive upper class warriors Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 am

I know what'll happen now - councils won't bother with their health and safety obsession, and some nutter will let off a bomb or something. Then they'll all blame Cameron!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top