old disney or new

View previous topic View next topic Go down

old disney or new

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 am

I still love the old disney films better than anything else they produce. Bambi still makes me cry.

Back to top Go down

Re: old disney or new

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 am

Got to say I prefer disney pixar films, I love the humour in them.

I dont like the old disney films because of the big musical numbers Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 am

Pixar is so cheesy, I don't think there is one I really like No

By old Disney do we include Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast etc? Because they are among my favourite films of all time! And in contrast to molly, the musical numbers are THE reason they are so amazing sunny

...Oh and I cry when Mufasa dies... everytime... poor Simba No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:26 am

eilzel wrote:Pixar is so cheesy, I don't think there is one I really like No

By old Disney do we include Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast etc? Because they are among my favourite films of all time! And in contrast to molly, the musical numbers are THE reason they are so amazing sunny

...Oh and I cry when Mufasa dies... everytime... poor Simba No

Cheesy!!! I would say cute Razz Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 am

molly wrote:

Cheesy!!! I would say cute Razz Very Happy

I love them all I love you xxx Never watch a film with a cert of more than PG so just up my street lol! lol! lol! xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Can I sit on the fence and say that I like both, they're just different and "of their ages" sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 pm

MrDoodles wrote:Can I sit on the fence and say that I like both, they're just different and "of their ages" sunny

There has to be a first time for everything Mr Doodles!!! Very Happy xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 am

Feelthelove wrote:

I was thinking the same thing FTL lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 am

Feelthelove wrote:

Whilst I'm "Black and White" on a lot of issues, some things I can actually see both sides of, so I'm not the "knuckle-dragger" a lot of people think I am! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:00 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Whilst I'm "Black and White" on a lot of issues, some things I can actually see both sides of, so I'm not the "knuckle-dragger" a lot of people think I am! sunny

Ahhh I don't think you're a knuckle-dragger Mr Doodles, I'm your official stalker remember!! I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Ahhh I don't think you're a knuckle-dragger Mr Doodles, I'm your official stalker remember!! I love you xxx

That's true! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Jungle Book

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 am

TWINKLE TOES wrote:Jungle Book

oh yeah bare necessites, i love that film.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:54 am

they should burn the lot of them...anthropomorphism...uggghhhh..thats why so many kids are growing up with the stupid idea that animals have a sense of justice...that lions are actually quite cuddly and that it would be quite safe to have a crocodile in ones bath.....that foxes are jsut mischeivious little fellows,
and the world is a cute fluffy place, rather than the house of horrors it is....It wouldnt be so bad if it was just kids...you know...the 7's and under ...but even some teenagers see the world like a disney film.....sigh

At least MY kids had no illusions....at 4years old my oldest saw a beautiful show cockerel in a farmyard and sweetly asked....shall we wriggle its neck and take it home for grandma to put in the pot .......The farmers face was a picture....a mix of emotions from approval of the no nonsense attitude as to where ones food comes from to horror that his prize buff rock was considered suitable for lunch.......
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

good grief where did your childhood go? your version would make a cracking film. A horror film lol.
omg next you will be saying no santa .
I do see your point if you are used to killing an animal but pls respect how we live here also.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:33 am

[quote="eve340"]good grief where did your childhood go? your version would make a cracking film. A horror film lol.
omg next you will be saying no santa .
I do see your point if you are used to killing an animal but pls respect how we live here also.[/quo

well, i grew up in the countryside, closely involved with the farming community....and my childhood stopped abruptly at 10 years old when my best friend was run down by a lorry. I realised over a very short length of time that god didnt exist, that adults were habitual liars,especially priests, and that fairies couldnt make you feel better about your friend. since than in the process of getting older i have realised that life needs treading through carefully, and that one should always be deeply suspicious of whats round the next corner...otherwise life...fate ...call it what you will...will take great pleasure in slapping you with a big wet rotten fish....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top