Man Arrested Over Shooting Of Five-Year-Old

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man Arrested Over Shooting Of Five-Year-Old

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 am

Anyone want to have a wager with me? Question

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Video-Five-Year-Old-Stockwell-Shooting-Victim-Thusha-Kamaleswaran-Critical-As-Police-Arrest-Man/Article/201103415963405?lpos=UK_News_First_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15963405_Video%3A_Five-Year-Old_Stockwell_Shooting_Victim_Thusha_Kamaleswaran_Critical%2C_As_Police_Arrest_Man

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Arrested Over Shooting Of Five-Year-Old

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:29 am

MrDoodles wrote:Anyone want to have a wager with me? Question

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Video-Five-Year-Old-Stockwell-Shooting-Victim-Thusha-Kamaleswaran-Critical-As-Police-Arrest-Man/Article/201103415963405?lpos=UK_News_First_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15963405_Video%3A_Five-Year-Old_Stockwell_Shooting_Victim_Thusha_Kamaleswaran_Critical%2C_As_Police_Arrest_Man

Just says he is in custody Mr D, then adds:

"He has given his account of what happened to him, running into the shop and taking cover," he said

In which case he is probably there for his own protection as he might have seen who did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Teen Remanded After Girl, Five, Shot In Chest

A teenager has been remanded in custody over the shooting of two people, including a five-year-old girl, in south London.

Anthony McCalla, 19, is charged with the attempted murder of youngster Thusha Kamaleswaran and 35-year-old Roshan Selvakumar. The pair were shot at a food and wine store on Stockwell Road, Lambeth, on Tuesday. McCalla, from Streatham, appeared at Camberwell Green Magistrates Court to confirm his name, age and address. An application for bail was refused and the teen was remanded in custody until June 10 when he will appear at the Old Bailey.

Earlier, police said a second person - a boy aged 14 - had been arrested in south London on suspicion of attempted murder.

Thusha, believed to be London's youngest ever victim of gun crime, is in a serious but stable condition in hospital. She was hit in the chest and Mr Selvakumar suffered a head wound when a group of youths opened fire on two others in the store.

Mr Selvakumar, a bystander, is said to be in a stable condition. Detectives have revealed Thusha's 12-year-old brother, three-year-old sister and mother were also in the shop at the time but were unhurt. The store is owned by the children's aunt and uncle.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Video-Stockwell-Shooting-Anthony-McCalla-Remanded-In-Custody-Charged-With-Attempted-Murder-Of-Girl/Article/201008115964533?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15964533_Video_Stockwell_Shooting%3A_Anthony_McCalla_Remanded_In_Custody_Charged_With_Attempted_Murder_Of_Girl

Just kids themselves, what is the world coming to when our kids are going around shooting each other??? Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Girl, 5, gunned down in drive-by shooting 'will never walk again' after being paralysed from waist down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 6:41 pm

A five-year-old girl shot by gangsters has been paralysed from the waist down and may never walk again. Thusha Kamaleswaran suffered a damaged spine when she was hit by the gunman in her uncle's shop in Stockwell, south London.

Doctors have told her parents that the bullet shattered as it lodged inside the five-year-old. The schoolgirl - caught up in the gunfire - has undergone several operations but she has not recovered feeling in her legs. Her Sri Lankan parents now face an anxious wait to see if there is any improvement in the coming weeks.

A source told the Sun: 'The damage was not clear while she had the operations but doctors have now detected that she has no movement in her legs.' Roshan Selvakumar, a 35-year-old shop assistant, was also shot in the face in the shop on March 29.

Thusha's mother Sharmila Kamaleswaran, from Ilford, Essex, 34, said following the incident that she had been left 'feeling empty.' 'As any mother, I have deep love for all my children. What has happened to my daughter has left me feeling empty inside. I cannot eat or sleep properly until she opens her eyes.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386210/Stockwell-shooting-Thusha-5-paralysed-waist-down.html

Very sad news, poor little girl Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Ain't Multiculturalism great! Sad

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top