Five-Year-Old Girl Shot In South London

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Five-Year-Old Girl Shot In South London

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Hear no evil, see no evil Mr D! - unless of course its a white man doing the shooting, then they're full of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:21 pm

We'd better get used to more and more gang violence here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Seren wrote:We'd better get used to more and more gang violence here.

Disgraceful, an innocent 5 year old shot Sad I hope the little girl makes a full recovery and manages to cope with the memories.

Maybe someone will be brave enough to let the police know who is responsible, somehow I doubt it No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:28 pm

When was the last time I posted a story of anyone getting shot? No agenda from the Left here MrD, there are many things going on in the world today- War in Libya, Crisis in Japan, Protests here in Britain. Not that a shooting dosen't matter, but can't talk about everything Very Happy

Of course we can ALWAYS rely on the Right to produce ANY story where an ethnic person has commited a crime with cries of 'Woe is Multiculturalism' keep up teh good work mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Disgraceful, an innocent 5 year old shot Sad I hope the little girl makes a full recovery and manages to cope with the memories.

Maybe someone will be brave enough to let the police know who is responsible, somehow I doubt it No

Maybe when she does recover her father will have the good sense to leave that crime-ridden area for good. I am honestly amazed at parents who have children in some of these places and seem to expect that miraculously no bad will happen to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 pm

eilzel wrote:

Of course we can ALWAYS rely on the Right to produce ANY story where an ethnic person has commited a crime with cries of 'Woe is Multiculturalism' keep up teh good work mate Very Happy

I cannot believe how disingenuous your last post was! Evil or Very Mad

A five year old being shot by teenagers on bikes, may be normal where you live eilzel, but in my eyes, it's an abhorrence! Twisted Evil

But then when when we import black criminal scum, what do you expect! Twisted Evil

It's just all part of the rich "Multicultural Utopia" that the LibLabCon have given us! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

I cannot believe how disingenuous your last post was! Evil or Very Mad

A five year old being shot by teenagers on bikes, may be normal where you live eilzel, but in my eyes, it's an abhorrence! Twisted Evil

But then when when we import black criminal scum, what do you expect! Twisted Evil

It's just all part of the rich "Multicultural Utopia" that the LibLabCon have given us! Rolling Eyes

It's not disingenuous MrD. It is a horrible thing to happen, and not at all common where I live. But your hostile OP made it sound like those of us here who are LW 'deliberately' avoided the story because it shed a 'bad light' on multiculturalism- which is obviously ridiculous.

And we don't import 'black criminal scum' either, we have immigration, and some of those happen to commit crimes, and end up with all the rest of the WHITE and BLACK criminal scum already filling our jails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Don't understand what it has got to do with skin colour anyway. It is absolutely terrible, but so was the lad, Reece I think his name was, who was shot by a lad on a bike in Liverpool, they were both white. The trouble is the gun culture, which has more to do with copying America than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Don't understand what it has got to do with skin colour anyway. It is absolutely terrible, but so was the lad, Reece I think his name was, who was shot by a lad on a bike in Liverpool, they were both white. The trouble is the gun culture, which has more to do with copying America than anything else.

Yeah, knew you'd drag that one up sassy, one white shooting in how many years? Question

Anyway, there's no danger of these "lads" being white, we are talking about South London! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Seren wrote:

Maybe when she does recover her father will have the good sense to leave that crime-ridden area for good. I am honestly amazed at parents who have children in some of these places and seem to expect that miraculously no bad will happen to them.

Have to say Seren, my uncle lives in Southall, he has brought up two delightful boys, who now have children of their own, in fact grandchildren. One boy moved to Gloucester but the other has a home in Southall and has brought up his children there. They get on really well with their neighbours of all colours and don't want to live anywhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:50 pm

eilzel wrote:

It's not disingenuous MrD. It is a horrible thing to happen, and not at all common where I live. But your hostile OP made it sound like those of us here who are LW 'deliberately' avoided the story because it shed a 'bad light' on multiculturalism- which is obviously ridiculous.

And we don't import 'black criminal scum' either, we have immigration, and some of those happen to commit crimes, and end up with all the rest of the WHITE and BLACK criminal scum already filling our jails.

Au Contraire, my little LW friend, otherwise we wouldn't have "Operation Trident" that specifically targets "Black" Gun crime! Twisted Evil

This is almost a daily occurrence in these areas and is purely as a result of letting these people into the Country in the 1st place, but unfortunately, you are too blind to see it! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:52 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Have to say Seren, my uncle lives in Southall, he has brought up two delightful boys, who now have children of their own, in fact grandchildren. One boy moved to Gloucester but the other has a home in Southall and has brought up his children there. They get on really well with their neighbours of all colours and don't want to live anywhere else.

Of course not, they all live in a wonderful multicultural utopia, where everyone knows everyone, they can go out without locking their doors etc. etc. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Derrick Bird and Moat were not white then? Found out from my brother when he came down from Newcastle two weeks ago that Moat lived on the same street as him, just six houses down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:55 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Of course not, they all live in a wonderful multicultural utopia, where everyone knows everyone, they can go out without locking their doors etc. etc. Rolling Eyes

No, they lock their doors like everyone else, but the Indian gentleman across the road saved my uncle's life when he fell off a ladder and fractured his skull. Some people just get on with others Mr D, they don't have a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Just enter Southall into the UK Police Crime Map to see the true figures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Seren wrote:Just enter Southall into the UK Police Crime Map to see the true figures.

Thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:18 pm

I'm sure its a high crime rate, most London boroughs are. they have never had a problem though. I would not live in London at all, or any other city, simply because I like open spaces, but they are very happy there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Derrick Bird and Moat were not white then? Found out from my brother when he came down from Newcastle two weeks ago that Moat lived on the same street as him, just six houses down!
See my earlier reply to Mr D. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top