Police Dog Dies The Day Before Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police Dog Dies The Day Before Retirement

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Sad end to his working life! Sad

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Police-Dog-Baz-Dies-In-Gateshead-The-Day-Before-Retiring-After-Falling-Off-A-Roof-While-At-Work/Article/201103415961720?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15961720_Police_Dog_Baz_Dies_In_Gateshead_The_Day_Before_Retiring_After_Falling_Off_A_Roof_While_At_Work

Back to top Go down

Re: Police Dog Dies The Day Before Retirement

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 pm

MrDoodles wrote:Sad end to his working life! Sad

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Police-Dog-Baz-Dies-In-Gateshead-The-Day-Before-Retiring-After-Falling-Off-A-Roof-While-At-Work/Article/201103415961720?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15961720_Police_Dog_Baz_Dies_In_Gateshead_The_Day_Before_Retiring_After_Falling_Off_A_Roof_While_At_Work

Good afternoon Mr.Doodles.

This is sad news indeed but I expect the left wing brigade will be glad because it was a 'police dog'.So no doubt they will view it as an oppressive thug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:47 pm

shady wrote:

Good afternoon Mr.Doodles.

This is sad news indeed but I expect the left wing brigade will be glad because it was a 'police dog'.So no doubt they will view it as an oppressive thug.

Some of the comments on the Sky site were a bit upsetting for me to read! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:49 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Some of the comments on the Sky site were a bit upsetting for me to read! Sad

I can imagine.Maybe I'll go over there & wind them up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Baz, a six-year-old Alsatian who worked for Northumbria Police, fell off the building in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, while looking for burglars.

"Baz was a fearless and faithful partner who has, with me, encountered numerous highly dangerous situations but has died doing what most police dog and handler teams consider to be routine operational work."

This thread made me cry Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Feelthelove wrote:Baz, a six-year-old Alsatian who worked for Northumbria Police, fell off the building in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, while looking for burglars.

"Baz was a fearless and faithful partner who has, with me, encountered numerous highly dangerous situations but has died doing what most police dog and handler teams consider to be routine operational work."

This thread made me cry Sad

The handler must have been devastated, poor dog, doing his job. Can't bear to think about it!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top