Britain issues gun licenses to kids

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Britain issues gun licenses to kids

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 pm

sassy1261 wrote:
Of course legal gun owners are always responsible!

i wont coppy the whole thing
BUT lets face it thats nothing and minor compared to the mayhem visited upon us by motor vehicles. Very disingenious of you sassy Razz If i was to do the same for motor vehicle deaths including suicides, (either by impact or deliberate fume inhalation) even not counting true accidents, and restricting it to demonstrable deliberate and or negligent killings and maimings (not to mention the wildlife toll both malicious and negligent), the forum would crash from over filling....

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain issues gun licenses to kids

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 pm

victorismyhero wrote:sassy1261 wrote:
Of course legal gun owners are always responsible!

i wont coppy the whole thing
BUT lets face it thats nothing and minor compared to the mayhem visited upon us by motor vehicles. Very disingenious of you sassy Razz If i was to do the same for motor vehicle deaths including suicides, (either by impact or deliberate fume inhalation) even not counting true accidents, and restricting it to demonstrable deliberate and or negligent killings and maimings (not to mention the wildlife toll both malicious and negligent), the forum would crash from over filling....

I realise that Victor, what I was pointing out was that even licenced gun holders get it wrong. Adult licenced gun holders. There should never ever be children who are licenced gun holders. I quite agree that cars are a killing machine in the wrong hands, even though our way of life means that most people can't do their jobs without them. However, one of the reasons we don't give drivers licences to children is that they are not responsible enough to handle one without killing people. Exactly the same thing goes for guns. I have no problem with you living off the land and killing and eating bunnies and i would much rather a fox was shot then hunted with dogs if it is causing problems. But you will never get me to agree that children and guns mix.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top