Homosexual Propaganda Taught to Schoolchildren as Young as Five

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Homosexual Propaganda Taught to Schoolchildren as Young as Five

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

As you know shady, I lean more than a little to the right, but to be fair i cant see that teaching children that these things exist and are ok hardly seems either promotion or particularly LW.....HOWEVER.....I would agree that I am uncomfortable with the idea of teaching cildren of that age ANYTHING about sex, but thats possibly because i'm a bit od a dinosaur in that dept....Lets face it ...life is different now to what it was when I was a kid.....strewth , when I was 10 a glimpse of page 3 in the sun or mirror was ...WOW.....tits........Nowadays bits are hanging out all over the place.......so I guess they perhaps NEED to know about these things....more a societal thing than directly political.

Lets face it my generation was pumped full of religious propaganda, much to its detriment I'm sure.....

I agree with a lot of what you say in you reply & to be honest I don't recall any of my 5 year old school mates talking about homosexuality or even sex.We had never heard of those things & were interested in the important things in life like football,sweets,toy cars,the dead cat across the road from our school & the weirdo woman who supposedly had dead people in her back garden at the end of our street.

There WAS NOT any talk about homosexuality..........nor was there the need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

Now now shady...you are getting hysterical Razz they ARE NOT teaching them "techniques" well...i hope not anyway.....the point is that they are teaching them that such things as homosexuality exist alongside the fact that "straight " sex exists I very much DO NOT think they will be going into any great detail. And, in all seriousness...even if they did , i recon the kids would bust out laughing and tell their teachers not to tell fibs.....

what do you tell your 5 yo when upon seeing two rabbits at it ...well.... like rabbits....when he asks...daddy...what are the rabbits doing???
My son did that ....and i told him......making more rabbits.....and he was quite happy with that....told him the truth...in a way he could comprehend...and without going into detail......

Victorismyhero.The point I'm making is that there is no need to teach about homosexuality at 5.The teachers should concentrate on subjects that REALLY matter.Teaching them about homosexuality is totally unnecessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm

shady wrote:

I agree with a lot of what you say in you reply & to be honest I don't recall any of my 5 year old school mates talking about homosexuality or even sex.We had never heard of those things & were interested in the important things in life like football,sweets,toy cars,the dead cat across the road from our school & the weirdo woman who supposedly had dead people in her back garden at the end of our street.

There WAS NOT any talk about homosexuality..........nor was there the need.

a good point, but what I'm saying is perhaps there is now the need...as I say society has changed a lot and fr a number of reasons kids today are different to when we were kids..they mature faster...because of better food, and that includes mental maturity too....I suspect a lot of the hoo hah about this is because "us adults" well some of us anyway, are more than a little emotive about the subject, and perhaps our own discomfort over these subjects clouds our personal judgement in these issues. As long as the teaching is restricted to yep it exists and no its not "abnormal" then i guess there should be no problems

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 pm

BTW...liike the wierd woman with bodies in the back garden........ we had one of those too
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

a good point, but what I'm saying is perhaps there is now the need...as I say society has changed a lot and fr a number of reasons kids today are different to when we were kids..they mature faster...because of better food, and that includes mental maturity too....I suspect a lot of the hoo hah about this is because "us adults" well some of us anyway, are more than a little emotive about the subject, and perhaps our own discomfort over these subjects clouds our personal judgement in these issues. As long as the teaching is restricted to yep it exists and no its not "abnormal" then i guess there should be no problems

Well contrary to what some posters may think about me,I have no problem with homosexuality,nor do I hate all Muslims & I'm not a member of the BNP.

One point in your post that I disagree with is that kids mature faster.You must be joking Victor.From what I can see,this generation expect something for nothing,they are all anti-police but they don't know why & they have a chip on their shoulders.And they find it difficult to exist & constantly hold out their hands for handouts from their parents.

Oh yes & they can't function without mobile phones.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 pm

shady wrote:

Well contrary to what some posters may think about me,I have no problem with homosexuality,nor do I hate all Muslims & I'm not a member of the BNP.

One point in your post that I disagree with is that kids mature faster.You must be joking Victor.From what I can see,this generation expect something for nothing,they are all anti-police but they don't know why & they have a chip on their shoulders.And they find it difficult to exist & constantly hold out their hands for handouts from their parents.

well THAT they learn from their parents and to some extent from the one eyed monster in the corner of the living room, and i can assure you they are not ALL like that. I know plenty of quick witted and thoughtfull kids.....some of whom would probably argue the pair of us into a corner over some quite deep issues, where parents fail all fails Shady as i'm sure you know.

Oh yes & they can't function without mobile phones.

tell me about it...my daughter grew up as they became "the thing to have"..I keep telling her "dont forget your llife support unit"

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 pm

victorismyhero wrote:BTW...liike the wierd woman with bodies in the back garden........ we had one of those too

Thank goodness I didn't live near you guys, we had a little old witch, she was scary enough Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:58 am

shady wrote:

What I want my grandkids to be taught is how to read & write.Teach them the basics of science & other useful topics.But lay off teaching them about sex & it's tangents until they are older.

Pumping them full of left wing propaganda at an early age is unacceptable & totally unnecessary.

I have to agree Shady. In an ideal world children would be taught respect and tolerance by their parents but we do not live in an ideal world so as well as educational topics schools have to address this lack of parenting.

In some areas children starting school can barely string a sentence together, do not know what a knife and fork is and in some cases are not correctly toilet trained. Some schools have to pick up the slack as it were here.

The same applies with viewing homosexuality as something wierd which allows bullying and harrassement of children. If as a nation you are going to invest heavily in allowing a huge underclass of inadequate parents then expect to have schools becoming substiture parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 am

Seren wrote:

I have to agree Shady. In an ideal world children would be taught respect and tolerance by their parents but we do not live in an ideal world so as well as educational topics schools have to address this lack of parenting.

In some areas children starting school can barely string a sentence together, do not know what a knife and fork is and in some cases are not correctly toilet trained. Some schools have to pick up the slack as it were here.

The same applies with viewing homosexuality as something wierd which allows bullying and harrassement of children. If as a nation you are going to invest heavily in allowing a huge underclass of inadequate parents then expect to have schools becoming substiture parents.

Good morning Seren.

I trust you are well.

One of my grand children is nearly 5 & he attends a nearby school here in Cornwall.The main things in his life from his point of view are......& I'll try & get the list right....Ben 10,Power Rangers,his orange Zoom Zoom Matchbox car & some blue faced figure that grunts when it's back is squeezed.Oh yes & when he visits us,I have to be the one of the Power Ranger baddies whilst being attacked by him on the sofa.

He like most children takes for granted that he is loved & is safe.And he wouldn't have a clue,not a flying fish clue about homosexuality.

When however,he is older then I would be glad if he were taught not to bully homosexuals etc but for now I'd like to see his innocence retained for a bit longer before he has to deal with the more complicated issues in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 pm

shady wrote:

Good morning Seren.

I trust you are well.

One of my grand children is nearly 5 & he attends a nearby school here in Cornwall.The main things in his life from his point of view are......& I'll try & get the list right....Ben 10,Power Rangers,his orange Zoom Zoom Matchbox car & some blue faced figure that grunts when it's back is squeezed.Oh yes & when he visits us,I have to be the one of the Power Ranger baddies whilst being attacked by him on the sofa.

He like most children takes for granted that he is loved & is safe.And he wouldn't have a clue,not a flying fish clue about homosexuality.

When however,he is older then I would be glad if he were taught not to bully homosexuals etc but for now I'd like to see his innocence retained for a bit longer before he has to deal with the more complicated issues in life.

Good Afternoon Shady,

I have to say that your Grandson sounds like a very lucky, happy and loved little boy. I'd love to see you playing at being a Power Ranger Baddie Very Happy

I don't remember when I first found out about sex of any description but I certainly wouldn't have been thinking about it at age 5! I do think things have changed since I was young, there were no computers for a start. We all played outside and used our imaginations. Things are different now I guess.

I don't have children but if I did I would certainly want to decide when my child was ready to understand these kinds of issues. All children develop differently after all, I would want to be the one to explain.

I would hope that the information being taught in schools is age appropriate, allowing children to retain their innocence while learning about the world around them. Understanding that we are all different and it's ok to be different is a very important lesson to be learnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Good Afternoon Shady,

I have to say that your Grandson sounds like a very lucky, happy and loved little boy. I'd love to see you playing at being a Power Ranger Baddie Very Happy

I don't remember when I first found out about sex of any description but I certainly wouldn't have been thinking about it at age 5! I do think things have changed since I was young, there were no computers for a start. We all played outside and used our imaginations. Things are different now I guess.

I don't have children but if I did I would certainly want to decide when my child was ready to understand these kinds of issues. All children develop differently after all, I would want to be the one to explain.

I would hope that the information being taught in schools is age appropriate, allowing children to retain their innocence while learning about the world around them. Understanding that we are all different and it's ok to be different is a very important lesson to be learnt.

Good afternoon FTL.

I agree with what you say & may differ just slightly about you being the one to explain things.Whilst that is a relevant point which suits your way of bringing up a child,I would have no prblem with a teacher explaining 'life'issues to my kids (who are adults now).Just as long as that information is actually relevant & not some made up pink & fluffy junk which will only confuse & maybe frighten a young mind.

With regards to the Power Ranger baddie,my grandson makes sure that I always play that part because the baddie always loses & he likes the special sound effects that I make.

Another little example concerning my grandson is that he has been doing Karate for a few weeks now.And that's fine as long as it's taught within a disciplined environment & in line with the kids age.But if they started teaching him 'killer death kicks' or how to break someones neck well that would be inappropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:39 pm

shady wrote:

Good afternoon FTL.

I agree with what you say & may differ just slightly about you being the one to explain things.Whilst that is a relevant point which suits your way of bringing up a child,I would have no prblem with a teacher explaining 'life'issues to my kids (who are adults now).Just as long as that information is actually relevant & not some made up pink & fluffy junk which will only confuse & maybe frighten a young mind.

With regards to the Power Ranger baddie,my grandson makes sure that I always play that part because the baddie always loses & he likes the special sound effects that I make.

Another little example concerning my grandson is that he has been doing Karate for a few weeks now.And that's fine as long as it's taught within a disciplined environment & in line the kids age.But if they started teaching him 'killer death kicks' or how to break someones neck well that would be inappropriate.

Good Evening Shady,

Hope you are well Smile You sound like fantastic fun! lol!

I don't have any children so I can only comment on how I "think" I would feel in those circumstances. I missed out on sex education at school because I changed from one to another at a critical time. I think I was 10 or 11 when it was first mentioned to me and even then I didn't really understand! I've led a sheltered life!!!

I agree with your comment above "that's fine as long as it's taught within a disciplined environment & in line the kids age". It applies to all lessons, not just sex education.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Seren wrote:

Brilliant post Seren alien

It is such a shame, that in the modern world, we have parents who have no idea how (or don't care to) teach their kids basic decency and to respect others of all kind. Sadly it does fall to the schools to do the best they can there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:16 pm

eilzel wrote:

Brilliant post Seren alien

It is such a shame, that in the modern world, we have parents who have no idea how (or don't care to) teach their kids basic decency and to respect others of all kind. Sadly it does fall to the schools to do the best they can there.

Hi Eilzel I love you x

It's more than a shame, it's incredibly sad Sad. I wish people would think before they had kids. Seriously consider the commitment required, how important the values installed in the minds of children are from a very early age.

It's not up to schools to teach children to be decent, respectful human beings. To understand that we're all different. Yes, they can help reinforce those values but it's up to parents to make sure that their children are ultimately brought up to be well rounded adults.

If you want to adopt, foster or even have IVF you are assessed physically and mentally to make sure you are suitable. Sometimes I wish that it was the case for all parents Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

If you want to adopt, foster or even have IVF you are assessed physically and mentally to make sure you are suitable. Sometimes I wish that it was the case for all parents Sad

Evenin' FtL xxx

Careful, I get your point totally, some people are far from fit to bring up one child let alone the many they end up with. But with statements like that you risk getting a verbal lynching from the libertrarian Right here lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Sorry, but I stand by my original statement that sex education, of ANY kind, has no place in Primary schools! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

One of the reasons I disagree with this Mr D is experience. I answered my children's questions when they asked them, which was quite young, they thought the whole thing very funny. However, it did mean that when their friends were trying to tell them that babies were 'sicked up' or 'pooed through mummy's bottom' they knew it was not right. You would be amazed how many of my friends children were scared of being sick in case they had a baby! Rolling Eyes

There is nothing wrong with parents answering questions honestly by their children I'm just not comfortable with the State ramming ALL forms of sexuality down the throats of Primary school children! Evil or Very Mad

11 years old (Secondary school) is quite early enough! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

There is nothing wrong with parents answering questions honestly by their children I'm just not comfortable with the State ramming ALL forms of sexuality down the throats of Primary school children! Evil or Very Mad

Good afternoon Mr.Doodles.

Next weeks lesson for the 5 year olds will be titled 'The joys of anal sex'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:16 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Too late them Mr D, in this day and age they think they know it all by then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:04 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Too late them Mr D, in this day and age they think they know it all by then!

That's true Sass. I also appreciate Victor seeing this a similar way and that times have changed. Kids mature (in a mental sense) much faster these days. Personally I'm not sure it is appropriate at 5, but certainly at some point in primary school making kids away of the different sort of people in society would cause no harm and much good Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top