NIGHT STALKER...Were his victims white?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIGHT STALKER...Were his victims white?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 am

Good morning Folks.

I hope you are well.

From what I can see there is no mention of the colour of the skin of his victims.

Do any of you know?

Back to top Go down

Re: NIGHT STALKER...Were his victims white?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:45 am

I don't know Shady but his photofit picture sure was.

It might have helped in catching him years ago if the police had bothered to mention that he was black.

Apparently some police are to be disciplined over not catching him earlier so I'm sure that's a big comfort to his elderly victims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:08 am

To be honest I have no idea, and I don't think skin colour mattered to him, gender didn't.

Seren, The e-fit's are made up from what the victims describe, being in the pitch black, with a mask on, it may have been hard to tell if he was black white or orange, though when the E-fit as released, he was described as 'a light skinned black man' which were the words of the victim. The police can only got on what they are told by the victim.

And the E-fit worked, Someone identified him from it, but the police failed to chase it up properly.

The police bungled a lot of things here there is no doubt, and they should be held to account for this. Although this is of no help to the added victims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:38 am

Hello again Folks.

I'm guessing that the victims were white because the press haven't said something along the lines that victims were of different skin colour.

It's probably that they were white & they are trying to keep it quiet.If the rapist had been white & the victims black or of Asian appearance then the details would be released in order to make all white people feel guilty.

Don't get me wrong,I feel for the victims whatever their skin colour & I'm over the Moon than this Monster has been caught.But I would like to know the skin colour of the victims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:09 am

why does it matter shady?

Whatever they colour of his victims he is scum.

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen many murderers/rapists were they have made a huge deal of the colour of their victims.

Have you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:12 am

I'm the king wrote:To be honest I have no idea, and I don't think skin colour mattered to him, gender didn't.

Seren, The e-fit's are made up from what the victims describe, being in the pitch black, with a mask on, it may have been hard to tell if he was black white or orange, though when the E-fit as released, he was described as 'a light skinned black man' which were the words of the victim. The police can only got on what they are told by the victim.

And the E-fit worked, Someone identified him from it, but the police failed to chase it up properly.

The police bungled a lot of things here there is no doubt, and they should be held to account for this. Although this is of no help to the added victims.
Its not just the e-fits, I heard they took his DNA, which showed he came from the southern caribbean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:45 am

Ain't Multiculturalism and a controlled media great! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:53 am

sprite wrote:Its not just the e-fits, I heard they took his DNA, which showed he came from the southern caribbean.

Yeah, which they stated in the description they gave once this had been assessed. I think I read somewhere that even this was processed wrongly (by the US) and they said he was carribean when he was really Jamaican which is genetically distinguishable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm the king wrote:why does it matter shady?

Whatever they colour of his victims he is scum.

I may have missed it, but I haven't seen many murderers/rapists were they have made a huge deal of the colour of their victims.

Have you?

Good afternoon I'm the king.

I'm just interested in knowing if his victims were all white people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 pm

shady wrote:

Good afternoon I'm the king.

I'm just interested in knowing if his victims were all white people.

Why? Do white men never rape coloured people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Helloooo!

I just want to know if the victims were all white people.

Why are some of you getting so defensive?

What are you hiding?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Isn't it odd? I've scoured through numerous websites to establish if the victims were all white people & I can't find one site that answers my question......................Isn't that odd?

A couple of sites hint at them being white but no News sites give the answer..........Isn't that odd?

I mean in this day & age in Britain of all places,surely there isn't a cover up is there? No I don't believe that would happen in 2011 Britain.

Isn't that odd?

Surely some people are not trying to cover up for Grant are they? Surely not.

Isn't that odd?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 pm

It would never come out if he was allowed to rape for years, because of some "Diversification" directive anyway! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Good evening Sassy.

I don't understand why you asked me that question.

I just want to know if his victims were white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:13 pm

MrDoodles wrote:It would never come out if he was allowed to rape for years, because of some "Diversification" directive anyway! Evil or Very Mad

Good evening Mr.D.

I've just had a look at a few more websites but cannot find solid evidence showing that his victims were white.

Maybe if I asked if all of the victims were black or from an Asian ethnicity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:25 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

In America where they actually keep stats on the demographics it's virtually non-existent sassy, it's a fairly low amount but the figures the other way are through the roof.

Interestingly if you look at gang rape stats in the UK the perpertrators are overwhelmingly black, it's a fact not an opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Seren wrote:

In America where they actually keep stats on the demographics it's virtually non-existent sassy, it's a fairly low amount but the figures the other way are through the roof.

Interestingly if you look at gang rape stats in the UK the perpertrators are overwhelmingly black, it's a fact not an opinion

Good evening Seren.

I have for sometime been aware of the statistics concerning black on white rape & vice versa.And they make for grim reading.But..........
all I really want to know is if all of Grants victims were white.

By the way,it's nice to hear from you.How are you today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:53 pm

shady wrote:

Good evening Seren.

I have for sometime been aware of the statistics concerning black on white rape & vice versa.And they make for grim reading.But..........
all I really want to know is if all of Grants victims were white.

By the way,it's nice to hear from you.How are you today?

it's nice to run into you too shady Very Happy

the UK would never dare publish stats on this now would they Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Seren wrote:

it's nice to run into you too shady Very Happy

the UK would never dare publish stats on this now would they Cool

As per usual,another media cover up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 am

I must be honest- it does seem a little too over protective not to be truthful about the facts. That said, I doubt such informtion is hidden, you may just have to go that extra mile to find out.

I am sure the majority of pretty much all violent crime- proportionally for sure- is carried out by those of ethnic groups, black or middle-eastern anyway. The fear is understandable though. We do not want or need a situation where EVERY time you see a person of these groups you sneer, look away or feel angry. Most (nearly all) of them are decent people, probably even more sick than you are of the negative attention this brings to their doorstep.

In conclusion-I'd try to not to fuss too much over the race of his victims. It is an awful crime; but the public need to know is not actually in the public interest here imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 am

eilzel wrote:In conclusion-I'd try to not to fuss too much over the race of his victims. It is an awful crime; but the public need to know is not actually in the public interest here imo.

Yes, because woe betide the fact being reported that these were "Racist" crimes, as they be reported if the situation was reversed! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:41 am

MrD, now come along you know by now that "hate crime" which is what racism comes under is a way of putting an extra few years on a white guy's sentence.

It never works the other way now does it? You know better than that. You can't have a level playing field now can you? That's not how you subdue a nation now is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:47 am

Seren wrote:MrD, now come along you know by now that "hate crime" which is what racism comes under is a way of putting an extra few years on a white guy's sentence.

It never works the other way now does it? You know better than that. You can't have a level playing field now can you? That's not how you subdue a nation now is it?

Haha! Going to have to pick you up on that. A repeated mantra of the far-Right. How we are being 'subdue' etc etc.

What gains and agenda could our almost entirely upper-middle class, white male christian govts of hundreds of years have now in subduing the people by giving special treatment to ethnic and religious minorities? Fair question I think Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:56 am

eilzel wrote:

Haha! Going to have to pick you up on that. A repeated mantra of the far-Right. How we are being 'subdue' etc etc.

What gains and agenda could our almost entirely upper-middle class, white male christian govts of hundreds of years have now in subduing the people by giving special treatment to ethnic and religious minorities? Fair question I think Wink

Your clearly not following the Frankfurt School Agenda eilzel! Evil or Very Mad Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:10 am

eilzel wrote:

You don't see Eilzel because you chose not to see it I'd imagine. I'm no big fan of right wing mantra, indeed I become less capitalist daily but I can see blatant hypocrisy when I see it Eilzel.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top