Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 am


And they are 2.7 times more likely to have a heart attack either during or immediately after sex compared with when they are inactive.

Jessica Paulus, another Tufts researcher who worked on the study, said the danger was relatively high, but that the period of increased risk was brief.

"These elevated risks are only for a short period of time (one to two hours) during and after the physical or sexual activity," she said.

Because of that, the risk to individuals over the course of a year is still quite small, she said.



It says jogging can do it as well. Well I'm not likely to be jogging, be if I have to take my chances with sex, sobeit!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 am

sassy1261 wrote:

Well I'm not likely to be jogging, be if I have to take my chances with sex, sobeit!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Me too! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:13 am

MrDoodles wrote:

Me too! lol!

I might be old Mr D, but I sure ain't out yet!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:10 pm


For Gods sake no one tell Mrs D! affraid

A diet of Sex AND chocolate, she'll think she's died and gone to heaven! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:05 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

For Gods sake no one tell Mrs D! affraid

A diet of Sex AND chocolate, she'll think she's died and gone to heaven! lol!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Wow - years ago American scientists were saying that sex was one of the best exercises around, you worked a lot of different muscles. Some scientific advice I took seriously. cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm

justanAmericangal wrote:Wow - years ago American scientists were saying that sex was one of the best exercises around, you worked a lot of different muscles. Some scientific advice I took seriously. cheers


Me too!!!! We all have to die of something though so hey, I'll take my chances lol! x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Feelthelove wrote:


Me too!!!! We all have to die of something though so hey, I'll take my chances lol! x
Hmmm...Well...when I go ...I hope it takes em 3 days to get the smile off my face and another week to be able to get the coffin lid down Razz
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2599
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

VICTOR!!!! Embarassed

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:39 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

For Gods sake no one tell Mrs D! affraid

A diet of Sex AND chocolate, she'll think she's died and gone to heaven! lol!



lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Hmmm...Well...when I go ...I hope it takes em 3 days to get the smile off my face and another week to be able to get the coffin lid down Razz

lol! Victor!!! I'm not sure I know what you mean??? confused


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sex Can Kill You, According To US Study

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum