ConDems to Double Foreign Aid to Pakistan Despite Its Persecution of Christians

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ConDems to Double Foreign Aid to Pakistan Despite Its Persecution of Christians

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 am

Can anyone explain to me why we give money to a Country, that has a Space Program and has Nuclear powered Aircraft Carriers, which we can't afford??? Question

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/condems-double-foreign-aid-pakistan-despite-its-persecution-christians

Back to top Go down

Re: ConDems to Double Foreign Aid to Pakistan Despite Its Persecution of Christians

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:46 am

If it's anything like the programs i've seen in Indonesia, the goal is to upgrade the country's secular schools so that parents send their kids to secular school instead of islamic boarding schools. the national security benefit should be obvious.

Back to top Go down

Re: ConDems to Double Foreign Aid to Pakistan Despite Its Persecution of Christians

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 am

Seems extremely suspicious to me. Cameron is probably trying to outdo Bliar in the speed to the total Islamification of Britain. Or it could just be another bad judgement by the second worst prime minister on public record. Any proper PM would stop "so called" foreign aid to all countries for ten years until an investigation takes place about the misappropriation of the so called Aid which never gets to the poor people to which it is intended but is creamed off by those in power in those countries for their own use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:13 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Seems extremely suspicious to me. Cameron is probably trying to outdo Bliar in the speed to the total Islamification of Britain. Or it could just be another bad judgement by the second worst prime minister on public record. Any proper PM would stop "so called" foreign aid to all countries for ten years until an investigation takes place about the misappropriation of the so called Aid which never gets to the poor people to which it is intended but is creamed off by those in power in those countries for their own use.

Yeah, but it's OK, as we'll only be in debt a Country to the tune of £1.36 TRILLION, by the end of this Parliament! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top