How far do you let a site go?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:57 pm

You need to look out for that Mr Doodles on here though, as he's a Racist/Fascist/Nazi/Bigot/Homophobe! (Delete as applicable) lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 am

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi Costa Smile x

I guess we all have our breaking points, mine just came before yours! There are some really nice posters on ADO, the problem is that there are some who deliberately set out to abuse and cause trouble. I still post there at times but I'm found here on a daily basis. There are some great people, some very intelligent and knowledgeable posters here.

I hope you enjoy it here. Don't get me wrong, we don't often all agree but people will listen to your opinion and give a reasoned response (in the main!!!)

Good Luck!

Hi Ftl x

I do agree, there are many lovely, decent posters on ADO, I still think it is a good site, but I can't be doing with the nastiness from the few deranged posters there lol. Anyway, I am looking forward to some happy posting here !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 am

MrDoodles wrote:You need to look out for that Mr Doodles on here though, as he's a Racist/Fascist/Nazi/Bigot/Homophobe! (Delete as applicable) lol!

lol! What, you ?? The Mr D who I always thought of as a top man ?....never !!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm

costablanca wrote:Hi guys, I have deleted my account over there,this time I have finally had enough. What with Debunker's recent antics and the return of JD and the god squad, it is just not a nice place to be. I have spent the morning on here, and I must say it's a breath of fresh air, knowing that someone's not going to come up behind your post and and insult you with vile, filthy comments.

I see you jumped back in over there affraid

What a place that is over there although I reckon the thought of an argument is what gets some posters out of bed in the morning Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

molly wrote:

I see you jumped back in over there affraid

What a place that is over there although I reckon the thought of an argument is what gets some posters out of bed in the morning Rolling Eyes

Hi Molly I love you x

I had a look earlier, disgraceful No Honestly, sometimes I just can't believe that people who could post such terrible things exist. Would they act this way in person? I doubt it very much Sad

You are right though, it seems some thrive on abusing others, I don't know how they live with themselves Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi Molly I love you x

I had a look earlier, disgraceful No Honestly, sometimes I just can't believe that people who could post such terrible things exist. Would they act this way in person? I doubt it very much Sad

You are right though, it seems some thrive on abusing others, I don't know how they live with themselves Evil or Very Mad

Hi FTL and all, I had to go back for a while to make them repent, which they appeared to do, now they have started on Costa, so I guess there is no hope for them. I admit, I vented a few feelings on them, I needed to get it out of my system and not feel a victim. Well I sure don't anymore. Plus, as you know, I was steaming about something on here. You will have to excuse me guys, I'm still a bit volatile at the moment. Hope you are all ok xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Hi FTL and all, I had to go back for a while to make them repent, which they appeared to do, now they have started on Costa, so I guess there is no hope for them. I admit, I vented a few feelings on them, I needed to get it out of my system and not feel a victim. Well I sure don't anymore. Plus, as you know, I was steaming about something on here. You will have to excuse me guys, I'm still a bit volatile at the moment. Hope you are all ok xx

Hi Sassy I love you x

No problem, even I find it hard to keep my temper with some at the moment. So much so I have deleted my account. I can't be trusted not to speak my mind and you know what happens when I do that! Poor Costa, Dibs' comment is absolutely disgusting, a christian? Not in a million years Sad

Good for you, just don't let the place get you down or be a stranger here, I miss you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:08 pm

I really don't blame you FTL it is a frenzy over there pale Everyone is winding each other up.

I think we should take bets on who will explode first Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 pm

molly wrote:I really don't blame you FTL it is a frenzy over there pale Everyone is winding each other up.

I think we should take bets on who will explode first Rolling Eyes

I thought I'd best duck out before I said something I'd really regret and completely lose my nice girl reputation Molly lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:27 pm

There is no point in getting involved FTL, I didn't even read half of it but enough to know it is not a place I would choose to be and I'm not known for my niceness Laughing You could never be anything but nice! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

molly wrote:There is no point in getting involved FTL, I didn't even read half of it but enough to know it is not a place I would choose to be and I'm not known for my niceness Laughing You could never be anything but nice! Very Happy

Ahh thanks Molly I love you xxx

You've always been lovely, have you a dark side??? affraid lol!

Believe it or not, I'm nowhere near as innocent as I was when I first joined Sky. However, I don't think I'll ever fail to be shocked by some people's opinions and posts. It's an education for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Where you not there when I lost the place on ado one night Embarassed It does bring out the worst in people but hey I'm grateful I'm not involved in all this.

I have gone beyond being shocked by it all I think it is pitiful Crying or Very sad Anyway, lets leave them to get on with it study

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm

molly wrote:Where you not there when I lost the place on ado one night Embarassed It does bring out the worst in people but hey I'm grateful I'm not involved in all this.

I have gone beyond being shocked by it all I think it is pitiful Crying or Very sad Anyway, lets leave them to get on with it study

I must have missed that one, I've never seen you out of order! lol!

Yes, I'm glad I left before this all kicked off. Crazy affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:10 pm

I rarely post over there any more, as the people I have a different opinion with, don't even know how to debate a difference of opinion without being called a Racist/fascist/bigot/homophobe/xenophobe (delete as applicable) so it's pointless really! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:51 pm

MrDoodles wrote:I rarely post over there any more, as the people I have a different opinion with, don't even know how to debate a difference of opinion without being called a Racist/fascist/bigot/homophobe/xenophobe (delete as applicable) so it's pointless really! Twisted Evil

Hi Mr Doodles Very Happy x

Well, I won't be posting as I'm no longer a member! I'm glad I left when I did, it's absolutely crazy there. I can see why some people enjoy a good fight but I'll never be one of them, I don't like it Sad

May go back when/if it calms down. We'll see, never say never lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 pm

MrDoodles wrote:You need to look out for that Mr Doodles on here though, as he's a Racist/Fascist/Nazi/Bigot/Homophobe! (Delete as applicable) lol!

Delete???? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:36 pm

I've haven't had much time to post recently so have spent more time there than here. Mainly as I wanted to make sure everyone is made aware of IMHO's lies about cancer care. Now he seems to have stopped I'll be here again more.

What's been happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm the king wrote:

Delete???? lol!

OI!!!

Just remember I'm a Global Mod and have the power to make people disappear! Wink

(Good to see you back BTW!) Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:27 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

OI!!!

Just remember I'm a Global Mod and have the power to make people disappear! Wink

affraid Disappear???? I'll behave from now on lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:30 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

affraid Disappear???? I'll behave from now on lol!

That'll be a 1st! Twisted Evil

(From what I've heard!) lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

OI!!!

LOL,

It's good to be back, work it settling down, though having said that I'm only on just now as I'm working away from home all weekend and am stuck in a hotel bored..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:48 pm

I'm the king wrote:

LOL,

It's good to be back, work it settling down, though having said that I'm only on just now as I'm working away from home all weekend and am stuck in a hotel bored..

Been there, done that, it sounds great to people who haven't done it, it reality, it's a bloody nightmare! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Yeah, people think it's great to be living in hotels, but it's boring as hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 am

I think my hubby claims it's boring, though I cant be sure as the noise from the bar in the background makes it difficult to hear what he is saying on the phone Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 am

molly wrote:I think my hubby claims it's boring, though I cant be sure as the noise from the bar in the background makes it difficult to hear what he is saying on the phone Rolling Eyes

lol! If only it were that much fun Molly.

I don't mind it for a few nights. Worked away for 6 weeks once, just coming home at the weekends. I agree with I'm the King, it can be very, very dull Sleep

When I'm away with work now, usually on a course, they seem to have us working in the evenings too! No chance to get bored!!! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top