How far do you let a site go?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:04 am

I'm the king wrote:Hi guys, I wouldn't be so sure that Sphinx is letting them get away with too much. I expect she will have had enough of them soon.

I also have a little plan to show them up in a week or so....

I do/did like the site, but between the gruesome twosome and debunker it has gone to pot a little. I'm not sure why sphinx allows it, but they'd likely come back again as someone else every time she bans them


Will you give us a hint of your plan? Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 am

Feelthelove wrote:

That sounds lovely Sassy, not sad at all xxx Maybe you'll post a photo, I'd love to see it. I used to love to paint watercolours, I've not painted for years. Maybe you could inspire me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I would love to see it to sassy, sounds like a lovely tribute.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 am

molly wrote:


I would love to see it to sassy, sounds like a lovely tribute.

I will take a pic when I have finished and post it. Going to take a while as I am having to let each layer dry before I start another. Long may this sunshine continue, its giving me inspiration.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Adifferentsky.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:16 am

Just looked at UK News. The last post there was at 1.45am. Never been heard of since the site was started to go so long without a single post I don't think. And over the past few days there have been hardly any news stories posted at all. Nothing but the same old sleaze and abuse. Bloody shame.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:01 pm

sprite wrote:Just looked at UK News. The last post there was at 1.45am. Never been heard of since the site was started to go so long without a single post I don't think. And over the past few days there have been hardly any news stories posted at all. Nothing but the same old sleaze and abuse. Bloody shame.

I noticed Sprite, had a look and it was just boring, hour after hour the same old thing. Its a shame.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:11 pm

Yep if it's not slagging off Islam (with a C&P contribution from Mentor always on hand) it's spammy music videos or Debunker making one his points again. It was great on there just a few months ago- what happened since I have no idea...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:51 pm

I see you are still the focus of phils attention eilzel Shocked

Sometimes it can be fun on the other side (it is not a place for serious debate) but I lost the plot the other day with rebecca, why it is some people log on then moan about the site and the posters????? If you dont like it dont post on it, simple.

Everyone is crying out for moderation even if sphinx did get moderators her choice of people would start a huge battle!

What with db and moany people it is dying a death!! It is a shame.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:02 pm

molly wrote:I see you are still the focus of phils attention eilzel Shocked

Sometimes it can be fun on the other side (it is not a place for serious debate) but I lost the plot the other day with rebecca, why it is some people log on then moan about the site and the posters????? If you dont like it dont post on it, simple.

Everyone is crying out for moderation even if sphinx did get moderators her choice of people would start a huge battle!

What with db and moany people it is dying a death!! It is a shame.

Hey Molly I love you xxx

Good to see you. I think both Forums have their place. I post on ADO for a bit of banter and to keep in touch with some who have not joined here but there is very little discussion there now. I don't start any serious threads as it feels like a waste of time Sad

As much as I hate to say it, I think that most posters on ADO enjoy the lack of moderation. That's fine but it doesn't seem right to keep complaining about it. confused

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hey Molly I love you xxx

Good to see you. I think both Forums have their place. I post on ADO for a bit of banter and to keep in touch with some who have not joined here but there is very little discussion there now. I don't start any serious threads as it feels like a waste of time Sad

As much as I hate to say it, I think that most posters on ADO enjoy the lack of moderation. That's fine but it doesn't seem right to keep complaining about it. confused


Noticed someone was saying that this site was boring. I look at ADO now and it is so boring and such a shame because I know Sphinx is not well and she put so much work into it.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 pm

sassy1261 wrote:


Noticed someone was saying that this site was boring. I look at ADO now and it is so boring and such a shame because I know Sphinx is not well and she put so much work into it.


I noticed too Sassy Sad Just because there isn't lots of swearing or abuse here doesn't make it boring, it makes it interesting! I'm always keen to learn about new subjects and other's points of view. There is so much out there, so many different people and cultures I know nothing about.

As much as I've enjoyed ADS/ADO in the past and still enjoy chatting with some of the lovely people that remain, it's not the same as it used to be.

I have much affection for Sphinx, without her I would have lost touch with many of the friends I'd made on Sky and for that, I will always be grateful I love you x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm

molly wrote:I see you are still the focus of phils attention eilzel Shocked

Sometimes it can be fun on the other side (it is not a place for serious debate) but I lost the plot the other day with rebecca, why it is some people log on then moan about the site and the posters????? If you dont like it dont post on it, simple.

Everyone is crying out for moderation even if sphinx did get moderators her choice of people would start a huge battle!

What with db and moany people it is dying a death!! It is a shame.

Yeah I'm hoping that phil lays off soon but he can be relentless when he takes issue with someone. Remember hiss wars with Class on Sky?

Rebecca is a weird one, she only ever posts when it kicks off- she must love it really Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:43 pm

eilzel wrote:

Yeah I'm hoping that phil lays off soon but he can be relentless when he takes issue with someone. Remember hiss wars with Class on Sky?

Rebecca is a weird one, she only ever posts when it kicks off- she must love it really Laughing

Hey Eilzel I love you x I've posted on ADO to Philagain, I hope he'll understand and I haven't offended you in any way. I love you I don't remember his war with Classvixen, to be honest, she scared the life out of me affraid


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hey Eilzel I love you x I've posted on ADO to Philagain, I hope he'll understand and I haven't offended you in any way. I love you I don't remember his war with Classvixen, to be honest, she scared the life out of me affraid


Just read that FtL, thanks for the support x

I like to think I always stand up for my views and others when it is right. phil just dosen't like how I wont take a hardline abusive stance all the time like he does.

His war with Class ruined Sky at times, she laughed at a pretty nasty joke of Englands once and he never let it go- he would post stories all the time getting at Austistic kids cause her son was autistic. Tbf though Class could be pretty nasty too (we all can I think). Funnily enough I was well opposed to England then- but I was new and took him seriously- once I saw him ripping into everything with one liners, I learned it wasn't really personal.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:10 pm

eilzel wrote:

Just read that FtL, thanks for the support x

I like to think I always stand up for my views and others when it is right. phil just dosen't like how I wont take a hardline abusive stance all the time like he does.

His war with Class ruined Sky at times, she laughed at a pretty nasty joke of Englands once and he never let it go- he would post stories all the time getting at Austistic kids cause her son was autistic. Tbf though Class could be pretty nasty too (we all can I think). Funnily enough I was well opposed to England then- but I was new and took him seriously- once I saw him ripping into everything with one liners, I learned it wasn't really personal.

No problem, you will always have my support I love you x I have posted to Phil's reply.

England likes to shock and wind people up, there's no malice there in my opinion. Yes, he shouldn't say some of the things he does.

As I've said to Phil, we're all different. When you feel the need to speak out you do. I'm the same and as I don't do it often I think people take notice I love you x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

No problem, you will always have my support I love you x I have posted to Phil's reply.

England likes to shock and wind people up, there's no malice there in my opinion. Yes, he shouldn't say some of the things he does.

As I've said to Phil, we're all different. When you feel the need to speak out you do. I'm the same and as I don't do it often I think people take notice I love you x

We certainly do! When you lost your temper recently we all blinked a bit, you could hear the intakes of breath all over the boards!!! xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:54 pm

It did come as a bit of a surprise, poor JD (hah- yeah right). Did he ever even respond to that?

I totally agree on England FtL Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 pm

I remember the war with CV affraid but it wasn't just phil, keith went OTT. CV could cope with phil as can you eilzel.

Phil enjoys arguing pale

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 pm

molly wrote:I remember the war with CV affraid but it wasn't just phil, keith went OTT. CV could cope with phil as can you eilzel.

Phil enjoys arguing pale

keith played them off against each other, I can't stand him but when he gets all defensive and thinks everyone is against him I can't help but laugh Very Happy

Speaking of the devil- he has actually managed to stay away a bit longer than usual- wonder how long he can keep that up...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 pm

eilzel wrote:It did come as a bit of a surprise, poor JD (hah- yeah right). Did he ever even respond to that?

I totally agree on England FtL Smile

lol! Both you Eilzel and Sassy know my thoughts on that subject! Wink And no, he's not responded but I needed to say my bit. Dean has been stirring things a little over the past couple of days. Posting links to threads I'd not seen before No Only reinforces my opinion unfortunately Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:03 pm

I must say I liked keith on sky, he resented everyone coming over to ads though. He has done well this time, maybe he has found a new forum Shocked poor posters Laughing
btw eilzel, I would defend you against phil but he also ignores me, it would be a waste of a post lol!

Hi FTL, you got in before me Very Happy I think JD is hiding because dibs and co have left, not so brave on his own No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Hi Molly I love you x

You could well be right about JD although Dean really seems to be gunning for him at the moment. Perhaps he's decided to keep his head down until it all blows over. He did post a couple of times on Saturday though!

As for Keith, he's probably still there, he's just yet to let us know his new ID.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Its posters that make a good/bad site and at the moment it seems pretty awful there tbh.

I have tried damn hard with my un bisased stories daily to keep the BNP and anti Islam rants away, but there is only so much I can do.

Anyway hello to the posters i dont see like Mr Doodles and Seren.

xxxx
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1160
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Never mind SM, come and join us. To be fair we don't post quite as much, but what we do post isn't nasty, so all in all, much happier.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:12 am

Hi guys, I have deleted my account over there,this time I have finally had enough. What with Debunker's recent antics and the return of JD and the god squad, it is just not a nice place to be. I have spent the morning on here, and I must say it's a breath of fresh air, knowing that someone's not going to come up behind your post and and insult you with vile, filthy comments.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How far do you let a site go?

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm

costablanca wrote:Hi guys, I have deleted my account over there,this time I have finally had enough. What with Debunker's recent antics and the return of JD and the god squad, it is just not a nice place to be. I have spent the morning on here, and I must say it's a breath of fresh air, knowing that someone's not going to come up behind your post and and insult you with vile, filthy comments.

Hi Costa Smile x

I guess we all have our breaking points, mine just came before yours! There are some really nice posters on ADO, the problem is that there are some who deliberately set out to abuse and cause trouble. I still post there at times but I'm found here on a daily basis. There are some great people, some very intelligent and knowledgeable posters here.

I hope you enjoy it here. Don't get me wrong, we don't often all agree but people will listen to your opinion and give a reasoned response (in the main!!!)

Good Luck!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum