the cross and common sense

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the cross and common sense

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367576/Crucifixes-deemed-acceptable-classrooms-European-judges-rule-Italian-test-case.html

why did this ever have to go to court in the first place???? i was brought up catholic ,left religeon years ago,but the cross has always been at the heart of christianity an a lot of my morals and ethics were forged by its influence on me.

i never thought i would see the day when the powers to be would try to deny peoples right to believe in the cross or remove it from sight,strange times we live in.

Back to top Go down

Re: the cross and common sense

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 am

Just the start of the the Islamification of Europe! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:34 am

MrDoodles wrote:Just the start of the the Islamification of Europe! Twisted Evil

Surely this since this verdict went in favour of the Christian symbol it would suggest otherwise Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 am

eilzel wrote:

Surely this since this verdict went in favour of the Christian symbol it would suggest otherwise Smile

Are yes, but your missing the very fact that they were Banned in the 1st place and this was the appeal my little LW friend! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 am

MrDoodles wrote:

Are yes, but your missing the very fact that they were Banned in the 1st place and this was the appeal my little LW friend! Wink

True. But I think that's just the over-PC nonesense (See I'm not always pro-PC) that haunts Europe today- not an part of an Islamic agenda affraid ... Did Muslims go to the Frankfurt School by any chance Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 am

[quote="eilzel"]

No, but they are part of the Agenda! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:22 am

The world has gone PC mad! Reading further into the article it mentions the test case below. Soon we won't be able to do anything for fear of offending someone's beliefs No

In a British test case last year, Christian nurse Shirley Chaplin was denied the right to wear her crucifix on an NHS ward. An employment tribunal said wearing the crucifix was not a ‘mandatory requirement’ of her faith.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367576/Let-brightest-pupils-skip-GCSEs-start-A-levels-14-says-minister.html#ixzz1H2Fw5DEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top