Just eight months in prison for drunk mother who attacked disfigured girl in a bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just eight months in prison for drunk mother who attacked disfigured girl in a bar

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 pm

A drunken mother who attacked a disfigured girl in a bar in an 'appalling' disability hate crime sobbed as she was jailed yesterday.
On a night out in Oldham, Rachel Rooney taunted and attacked 23-year-old Chantelle Richardson, who rarely leaves the house because of her deformity and could die if struck.

Miss Richardson's condition severely disfigures her face leaving her vulnerable to stroke, or worse if hit on the nose, and she is required to wear a balloon-like device under her skin.

But when Rooney, 31, spotted Miss Richardson in a bar during a rare night out with friends in September last year, she cruelly taunted her about her appearance jeering 'take your mask off' before punching her in the face.

As Miss Richardson was rushed to hospital suffering from a life-threatening haemorrhage, Rooney attempted to escape the scene, but she was arrested by police nearby.

The mother of one pleaded guilty to assault at Manchester's Minshull Street Crown Court as the CPS successfully lobbied for a longer sentence of eight months for the attack on the basis that it was a disability hate crime.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367482/Drunk-mother-jailed-attacking-disfigured-girl-disability-hate-crime.html#ixzz1GxfN6VWa

I remember reading about this when it happened and being shocked. Disgraceful behaviour Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Re: Just eight months in prison for drunk mother who attacked disfigured girl in a bar

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:27 pm

You would think she would know better being 31 Evil or Very Mad It must have taken a lot of courage to go out then she has to suffer this.

Like you said FTL, disgraceful!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Just eight months in prison for drunk mother who attacked disfigured girl in a bar

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:41 pm

molly wrote:You would think she would know better being 31 Evil or Very Mad It must have taken a lot of courage to go out then she has to suffer this.

Like you said FTL, disgraceful!!

and only 8 months....of which she will only serve 4.....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:03 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

and only 8 months....of which she will only serve 4.....

Frankly when she comes out I'd glue a mask to her face and see how she likes it. Disgusting vile person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:13 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Frankly when she comes out I'd glue a mask to her face and see how she likes it. Disgusting vile person.

and only sobbing because she got caught....what a role model for her children. Vile vile b*tch

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:49 pm

cass wrote:

and only sobbing because she got caught....what a role model for her children. Vile vile b*tch

hmmm...I recon THIS is a crime worthy of sexy mammas 100 lashes Twisted Evil
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

hmmm...I recon THIS is a crime worthy of sexy mammas 100 lashes Twisted Evil

I am sorry to be uncharitable but i just find it so bizarre that she was commenting on how another woman looked, when she is obviously ummm...well...you know....not a great beauty either and for once you can't say someone has beauty on the inside. I don't know why i am being so polite about this "woman" cause basically she just reminds me of a certain character in Viz. I wonder what the pathetic sentence would have been if they hadn't managed to get it tried as a hate crime? a fine?

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:42 pm

cass wrote:

I am sorry to be uncharitable but i just find it so bizarre that she was commenting on how another woman looked, when she is obviously ummm...well...you know....not a great beauty either and for once you can't say someone has beauty on the inside. I don't know why i am being so polite about this "woman" cause basically she just reminds me of a certain character in Viz. I wonder what the pathetic sentence would have been if they hadn't managed to get it tried as a hate crime? a fine?

just actually looked at those photos....that vile woman is affraid she is a good example of the "chav" culture......... and...i know who I would rather be seen in public with....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top