Thug raped 30 year old virgin on town centre pavement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thug raped 30 year old virgin on town centre pavement

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Woman with long-term boyfriend had been waiting for wedding night

A sex attacker who raped a virgin on a town centre pavement as motorists drove by without stopping has been jailed.

Gary Gunstone stalked the woman through the streets of Bideford, North Devon, just after midnight as she walked to her parents home after visiting her boyfriend. The 15-stone brute dragged her to the ground and raped her in full view of passing drivers.
He later bragged to police that she had agreed to sex there and then.

Gunstone was jailed at Exeter crown court on Tuesday for a minimum of four years and three months as a judge said the parole board would decide if and when he can be released.

Judge Jeremy Griggs said: 'She was a 30-year-old virgin who had a regular boyfriend for eight years and wished to remain with that status until her wedding night.'

The judge said Gunstone had raped the woman just two weeks after his jail licence had expired for a previous sex attack which had 'spine chilling' similarities to this attack

4 years affraid !! Is someone taking the mickey here?? This guy has taken something his victim will never be able to get back AND she'll have to live with the experience FOREVER Evil or Very Mad

And why did no-one stop to help Question Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Where's Mr Doodles with that rope................

More here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366692/Thug-raped-virgin-town-centre-pavement-passing-drivers-ignored-struggles.html

Last edited by Feelthelove on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Thug raped 30 year old virgin on town centre pavement

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Feelthelove wrote:4 years affraid !! Is someone taking the mickey here?? This guy has taken something his victim will never be able to get back AND she'll have to live with the experience FOREVER Evil or Very Mad

And why did no-one stop to help Question Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Where's Mr Doodles with that rope................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366692/Thug-raped-virgin-town-centre-pavement-passing-drivers-ignored-struggles.html

Not far behind, FTL! Evil or Very Mad

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/crime_justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Not far behind, FTL! Evil or Very Mad

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/crime_justice

I'm totally lost for words. People drove by and did nothing? How can they live with themselves!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:41 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I'm totally lost for words. People drove by and did nothing? How can they live with themselves!!!!!!!

Disgraceful isn't it Sassy Sad And only 4 years!! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I am not surprised that people do not intercede if they witness violence nowadays. You DO NOT HAVE the backing of the police and the courts if you try and be a good citizen, they have invested a lot of their time in instructing us about this by relentlessly targetting people who have had the audacity to stick up for themselves or their property.

You can only do that for so many years to a society like we had in Britain before it has the desired effect and breaks the society completely, making people afraid of the state and unwilling to stick their neck out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Seren wrote:

I am not surprised that people do not intercede if they witness violence nowadays. You DO NOT HAVE the backing of the police and the courts if you try and be a good citizen, they have invested a lot of their time in instructing us about this by relentlessly targetting people who have had the audacity to stick up for themselves or their property.

You can only do that for so many years to a society like we had in Britain before it has the desired effect and breaks the society completely, making people afraid of the state and unwilling to stick their neck out.

This has been going on for years Seren, it has to do with peoples reactions. Years ago I witnessed an attack on a man, I was only about 22. City types, who in those days wore bowler hats and carried umbrellas walked past without a glance. My friend and I managed to find two bobbies on the beat (you could in those days) and we dragged them back to sort it out. Anyone of those men could have done that, but could not be bothered. Yet you have the example the other week of the granny wading in and setting about the men robbing the jewellers with her handbag. Some people are 'doers', some people are 'avoiders' and I honestly do not think that if anyone had stopped the attack on the girl we were talking about, they would have been prosecuted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:46 am

Nurture over nature here sassy.

Yes, city types, those who went to public shool there, may well have not wanted to get involved, often those types of people are high-achievers and very focused on themselves, they may have to sacrifice part of their basic humanity to do that.

I stand by my point that by constantly targetting good, decent citizens rather than the criminals eventually you will rupture society along various faultlines and no amount of Big society is going to address this.

it's much like the Humpty Dumpty rhyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:52 am

sassy1261 wrote:

It was in Bideford, north Devon. I lived near there, Barnstaple, several years ago. Its obviously not changed then. I moved back to London because the locals were so unfriendly. Talk about The Hills Have Eyes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:24 pm

sprite wrote:
It was in Bideford, north Devon. I lived near there, Barnstaple, several years ago. Its obviously not changed then. I moved back to London because the locals were so unfriendly. Talk about The Hills Have Eyes!

Thats was not nice for you Sprite. I found totally the opposite in Taunton in Somerset, would move back there anytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top