is it time to castrate those evil perverted paedophiles as a matter of course?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is it time to castrate those evil perverted paedophiles as a matter of course?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-12752131 EVIL PERVERTED SCUM .

Back to top Go down

Re: is it time to castrate those evil perverted paedophiles as a matter of course?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi Fred x

I'm torn on this because I'm not sure castration would work. I believe it's the body AND the mind involved.

If it was as simple as that or a chemical cure was available, I'd be all for it confused

Back to top Go down

Re: is it time to castrate those evil perverted paedophiles as a matter of course?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Feelthelove wrote:Hi Fred x

I'm torn on this because I'm not sure castration would work. I believe it's the body AND the mind involved.

If it was as simple as that or a chemical cure was available, I'd be all for it confused

A friend of mine saw a programme once where a guy went in to the police station telling them he had 'unnatural' fantasies about kids. He wanted to be locked up basically not wanting to be a danger to anyone.

Anyway in the end there was chemical injection which suppressed his sexual urges; can't remember but I think it was permanent. That would seem to work.

I have doubts though, mostly because I haven't seen it for myself and am ever skeptial. I think these people should be kept out of society at all costs. I don't believe they can be reformed. The problem there iswhat to do?

My insticts say put them in an institute where they can live their lives away from the general population, but that is expensive. The alternative dosen't bear thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Feelthelove wrote:Hi Fred x

Seem to remember I read some research that shows that chemical castration made the problem worse. They could not sexually abuse anymore with the relevant parts of their body, but they could use other things and became more violent, not good at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Seem to remember I read some research that shows that chemical castration made the problem worse. They could not sexually abuse anymore with the relevant parts of their body, but they could use other things and became more violent, not good at all.

This is what would concern me Sassy. It's not as straight forward as it sounds Sad x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

This is what would concern me Sassy. It's not as straight forward as it sounds Sad x

I know, a lot of sexual crime is actually about control and power. I don't think it possible to change paedophiles and I actually agree they need taking away from temptation, the trouble being that if you lock people away they will always find a way to sublimate their urges. Its very very difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:42 pm

6 feet of rope and a short drop, works better for me! Twisted Evil

No £30,000 a year to keep them in jail and definitely NO re-offending! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:26 am

What happens if he's found not guilty on appeal? Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 am

John wrote:What happens if he's found not guilty on appeal? Exclamation

Executions would not take place till the appeals process was exhausted, which still leaves you with the expense of keeping them till this has happened. I am undecided on the death penalty but something needs to change with how we deal with people like this as the current system is not working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:29 am

i was referring to the original suggestion, castrations

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:49 am

John wrote:i was referring to the original suggestion, castrations

Sorry as it was after Mr D's post about execution i thought you were refering to that, i imagine it would be the same deal, can't be done until appeals process is complete. I wouldn't support it anyway as it has already been said that it doesn't address the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Scotitch wrote:

I wouldn't support it anyway as it has already been said that it doesn't address the problem.

Mine does! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Mine does! Twisted Evil

untill you get it wrong and hang an innocent person.......
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

untill you get it wrong and hang an innocent person.......

"- Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence)."

Is that OK, or would you prefer them to go free after they've had their Holiday Camp stay at the Tax Payers expense? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:37 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

"- Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence)."

Is that OK, or would you prefer them to go free after they've had their Holiday Camp stay at the Tax Payers expense? Question
depends on what the other "compelling evidence "is...for a number of very good reasons i dont find DNA evidence all that compelling.......
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:49 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
depends on what the other "compelling evidence "is...for a number of very good reasons i dont find DNA evidence all that compelling.......

You may if it was your 7 year old daughter who had been abducted, raped, strangled and then dumped somewhere! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top