Who's that Huffin' and Puffin' at Our Door ?!?

Go down

Who's that Huffin' and Puffin' at Our Door ?!?

Post by Wolfie on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 am

Crying or Very sad

A few weeks after Irn Bru had made his last post on NewsFix last year, he returned to clean up his mailbox and copy a few of his posts. He also PM'ed me, and I think maybe Quill, with the address for this forum..

I had visited and bookmarked this site back then, but hadn't yet registered, as I discovered on Friday when I checked back in. So here I am, better late than never, I s'pose..

It was Irn who had emailed me about the NewsFix site, way back in December, 2013, and told me that he, sassy, Victor and company had found a forum that I might be interested in. Without that email, NewsFix might never have been graced with my presence, and via me Quill and Mogs/'lovedust' as well...

I hope that Electric Sky, in turn, doesn't fade away, and that the likes of Angry and Korben and co. might still post here occasionally, and keep it going as a legacy to Irn's unique contributions to internet forums ?
Wolfie
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's that Huffin' and Puffin' at Our Door ?!?

Post by Handy andy on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:42 pm

I am happy to post if Sassy wishes to keep it alive. Her call. And I will totally respect any decision she makes regarding this place.
In thruth, there is huge competition from Newsfix, Cannadda and Dogs Sleeping.
KD rarely posts as he is too busy, but I have his phone number and keep him in the loop.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Well, 'GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS' to you:
Wolfman/Be Keeper/Wolfie and all of those other aka's I was once accused of being the infamous 'YOU' before we even became acquainted.
So much water flowed under that insipid NF cesspool bridge, and here ya are! 

Can't say as I'm happy the reason that brought you over but it's a fine day to see your avatar around here. 
Losing Irn's certainly taken the wind out of the sails here, and the desire to carry on is taxing. 
It was Irn's encouragement and his private PM's that made my stay at NF as long as it was; for some reason he though & felt that that den of vile humans had a better purpose then the direction it was headed.  Lordy, but in the end he too bailed and had to cut his ties! 

Do the 'evil doers' always have to WIN, does it matter in the big scheme of life that we must rally against the insipid/stupid & pack attackers to maintain some adult discussion?  I don't know, Wolf ...just tossing that thought out there to the universe as it seems hopeless and self-defeating for the types that come over to post like the spawn of Nicko and his pack! 

SMH, just can't wrap my mind around the deeply ingrained immaturity that lingers & stinks up such humans!
I've been accused of being 'YOU' so grandly ...you should be my 'Brother From Another Mother'!  LOL
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:34 pm

Agreed, welcome Wolfie x
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:05 am

Handy andy wrote:
I am happy to post if Sassy wishes to keep it alive. Her call. And I will totally respect any decision she makes  regarding this place.
In thruth, there is huge competition from Newsfix, Cannadda and Dogs Sleeping.
KD rarely posts as he is too busy, but I have his phone number and  keep him in the loop.

Smile

Newsfix and Cannadda Link are quite different in nature, though;  as are Electric Sky and the Flopcave...

If we think of that "justice is blind" statue, if NewsFix was the head (as in the 'intelligence' centre..) and Jules' Cannada site was the heart (like a favourite pub, somewhere quite to lay back and relax..), than we could imagine InaFlap and Electric Sky as sitting on the respective pans of the scales..

Racist, fascist and socially retarded ideologies, as celebrated by the Floptards, needs a good-hearted forum like ES to stand up for what is fair and right and honourable, to balance those scales.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know the 'Dogs Sleeping' forum --  I don't think I've ever visited it..
Wolfie
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down