Jeremy Corbyn - Man of the People

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremy Corbyn - Man of the People

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Despite the efforts of the Tories and the RW blloggers and press Jeremy Corbyn remains as popular as he ever was. He has had everything including the kitchen sink chucked at him and they haven't even made a dent in him.

If the last election had been just a couple of weels later he could well have won it.

It was funny to watch as it seemed the more the RW tried to discredit him the more popular he became.

Rock on JC
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeremy Corbyn - Man of the People

Post by Sassy on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Absolutely, and even some of the 'Blairites' are swinging over to JC. Can't help themselves lol
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady3 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Despite the efforts of the Tories and the RW blloggers and press Jeremy Corbyn remains as popular as he ever was. He has had everything including the kitchen sink chucked at him and they haven't even made a dent in him.

If the last election had been just a couple of weels later he could well have won it.

It was funny to watch as it seemed the more  the  RW tried to discredit him the more popular he  became.

Rock on JC

Good afternoon Irn Bru.

I hope & trust that you are well again or on the mend with a full recovery on the cards.

As for you comments about Corbyn..............HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Don't make me laugh.

Where would you like me to start about the recent apocalypse engulfing the Labour party as well as the Tories?

Racism,anti-semitism,sexual assaults,bullying,rape,MPs committing suicide,Momentum brown shirts hounding people online,out right support of MEND & other terrorist groups & now that Labour bird Kezia Dugdale is off to the jungle.

One has to be sick to support the Conservative party but one has to be a sick hypocrite to support Labour.

Shady3
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:42 pm

That would be the apocalypse that isn't happening in the Labour Party except in the Rw media who wish it was lol.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Shady3 wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Despite the efforts of the Tories and the RW blloggers and press Jeremy Corbyn remains as popular as he ever was. He has had everything including the kitchen sink chucked at him and they haven't even made a dent in him.

It was funny to watch as it seemed the more  the  RW tried to discredit him the more popular he  became.

Rock on JC

Good afternoon Irn Bru.

I hope & trust that you are well again or on the mend with a full recovery on the cards.

As for you comments about Corbyn..............HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Don't make me laugh.

Where would you like me to start about the recent apocalypse engulfing the Labour party as well as the Tories?

Racism,anti-semitism,sexual assaults,bullying,rape,MPs committing suicide,Momentum brown shirts hounding people online,out right  support of MEND & other terrorist groups & now that Labour bird Kezia Dugdale is off to the jungle.

One has to be sick to support the Conservative party but one has to be a sick hypocrite to support Labour.

Thank you for ypur kind words and concern. I'm just taking things a day at a time right now while I recover from my problems.

Is there a politician or a party that you do support or would vote for or do you distrust them all?
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady3 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Shady3 wrote:

Rock on JC

Good afternoon Irn Bru.

Don't make me laugh.

Racism,anti-semitism,sexual assaults,bullying,rape,MPs committing suicide,Momentum brown shirts hounding people online,out right  support of MEND & other terrorist groups & now that Labour bird Kezia Dugdale is off to the jungle.

Thank you for ypur kind words and concern. I'm just taking things a day at a time right now while I recover from my problems.

Is there a politician or a party that you do support or would vote for or do you distrust them all?

Good evening Irn Bru.
Sorry that I haven't replied sooner but I've not had the chance to go online for a while.

To answer your question Irn,the only political party that I have favoured in recent times is UKIP.And one main reason is that they were quite simply something different from the two main parties.I don't include the LibDems because they are nothing nowadays.

However,UKIP are now a busted flush & we,in my opinion, are stuck with virtually two parties Labour & Conservative,which are hardly worth voting for.

Following UKIPs demise,I had hoped that both Labour & the Conservative would spring back to life with good leaders worth voting for,& although I voted Tory in the General Election,it was only because I see Corbyns Labour as absolutely unvoteable.But I was disappointed with myself for voting Tory.

If the Labour party got itself seriously credible leaders & not a bunch of marxists,then I would seriously consider voting for them,but I can't see that happening any time soon.

Shady3
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:46 pm

You seriously need to educate yourself about Marxism.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady3 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Sassy wrote:You seriously need to educate yourself about Marxism.

You seriously need to stop lying.

Shady3
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Shady3 wrote:
Sassy wrote:You seriously need to educate yourself about Marxism.

You seriously need to stop lying.

You seriously need to stop pretending I'm lying because you don't have a reply.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top