Media's Admission of Anti-British National Party Bias Confirms Us as the Only Real Opposition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media's Admission of Anti-British National Party Bias Confirms Us as the Only Real Opposition

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again, until we challenge the NUJ's Policy of "Never portraying the BNP in a positive light" through the Courts, using the same anti-discrimatory Legislation, that our mate Trev and the EHRC used against us, the Party will NEVER move forward!!! Evil or Very Mad

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/medias-admission-anti-british-national-party-bias-confirms-us-only-real-opposition

Back to top Go down

Re: Media's Admission of Anti-British National Party Bias Confirms Us as the Only Real Opposition

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 am

Whilst I agree that the NUJ are left wing and motivated by their ideology you still ignore the BNPs antecedence.

The BNP is a dead end IMO because the left and indeed the middle/rw will always perceive it as the new face of the National Front.

This isn't some lefty idealog telling youy this it is a guy who is more right wing than you Doodles. If you can't win me over with your obvious passion why on Earth do you think you will win over people to the left of me I don't know.

Even the disaffected Labour voters white working classes are not solidly staying with you.

Your policies of left wing economics combined with right wing rhetoric on immigration makes you a party of inbuilt dichotomies. Were I to vote for you, I would be voting for left wing Labour economics. I am not that Turkey and my wife would leave me in any case for shafting her the wrong way. I would be voting for her to pay even more tax. Very Happy

Last edited by MrDoodles on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo's)

Back to top Go down

Re: Media's Admission of Anti-British National Party Bias Confirms Us as the Only Real Opposition

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 am

H20 wrote:Whilst I agree that the NUJ are left wing and motivated by their ideology you still ignore the BNPs antecedence.

The BNP is a dead end IMO because the left and indeed the middle/rw will always perceive it as the new face of the National Front.

This isn't some lefty idealog telling youy this it is a guy who is more right wing than you Doodles. If you can't win me over with your obvious passion why on Earth do you think you will win over people to the left of me I don't know.

Even the disaffected Labour voters white working classes are not solidly staying with you.

Your policies of left wing economics combined with right wing rhetoric on immigration makes you a party of inbuilt dichotomies. Were I to vote for you, I would be voting for left wing Labour economics. I am not that Turkey and my wife would leave me in any case for shafting her the wrong way. I would be voting for her to pay even more tax. Very Happy

I would rather have Left Wing Economics and a Country that I would enjoy living in, rather than the multicultural shithole, that's now the worst of all Worlds, if your white, English, straight, Christian and male! Twisted Evil

That's the good thing about choice! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top