Utterly disgusting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Utterly disgusting.

Post by Shady2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Corbynista firebrand Laura Pidcock shared a platform with an Imam who suggested in an “ideal society” gay people should be punished. Pidcock, who famously said she would not be friends with Tories, deemed it appropriate to speak alongside Abdul Qadeer Baksh at an Islamic Diversity Centre event in July 2013. Baksh is Chair of Luton Islamic Centre (Al-Ghuraba Mosque), which was the subject of controversy when a Sunday Times investigation linked it to Westminster Bridge terrorist Khalid Masood. Baksh said in a BBC interview that an “ideal society” there would be “punishments for homosexuals”, adding: “When I say ‘ideal society’ I mean Islamic society, not a western secular society like we live in here”. He also reportedly attacked “Jews and the Christians” for “greed, jealousy and fornication”. Here he is with Pidcock, who was a Labour councillor at the time…

Baksh was the headteacher of the Olive Tree Primary School, Luton, where Ofsted inspectors found books “promoting and condoning” stoning, lashing and execution. The inspection was ordered by then Ofsted chief Sir Michael Wilshaw after the BBC Three Counties radio broadcast. Ofsted said the probe took place because of “the publicly expressed views of a member of the school’s senior leadership team”. Mr Baksh said later: “I don’t hate gays, I don’t want them punished, I simply related punishment for homosexuality in an Islamic state.”

Guido can also reveal Pidcock was due to speak alongside Islamic preacher Abdur Raheem Green at another conference held at St James’s Park football stadium in May 2015. Newcastle United banned Green from entering the stadium after he was accused of shouting anti-Semitic abuse. A Labour peer due to be on the panel boycotted the conference. The event went ahead with Pidcock in attendance. Her office declined to comment.

The revelations come after The Sun reported Labour MPs Wes Streeting and Stephen Kinnock were set to speak at a Mend event in Parliament with other extremists. Laura Pidcock: won’t be friends with Tories, but happy to share platforms with people holding these views…

The muslim in question hates gay people & wants them killed because they are gay.

How on Earth can anyone vote for so called Labour?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Utterly disgusting.

Post by Deadpool on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Ooooo I do love guilty by association poker .
Deadpool
Established Member

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Deadpool wrote:Ooooo I do love guilty by association poker .

So you don't condemn the MP associating with a person who hates gay people.

Instead you come out with a silly quip.

Says a lot about you & your bigotry towards gay people.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:48 pm

Shady2 wrote:

Nope don`t give a shit. And i also don`t play the false equivalency game to score "points"

Guilt or culpability by the association fallacy you have tried to employ twice now, has always been a poor argument....But you do it so well....well no you don`t ....but keep trying

Deadpool
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Deadpool wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

Nope don`t give a shit. And i also don`t play the false equivalency game to score "points"

Guilt or culpability by the association fallacy you have tried to employ twice now, has always been a poor argument....But you do it so well....well no you don`t ....but keep trying

Your sick loonie left attitude is utterly disgusting but predictable.
I sincerely hope that you are not in a position where you are able to influence children with your bigoted views.
On a side note, I bet that you are on cloud nine following the ISIS/muslim inspired attack in New York.
And of course it's the fault of white people that caused the muslim to drive a vehicle at people.
You really are quite repulsive.
Good day to you.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Oh go slide back under your rock. You are the repulsive one, because you know bloody well nobody agrees with any form of terrorism. It says a lot about you that you try to equate Deadpool and extremist terrorist and what it says about you is not nice and bloody desperate.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

I sincerely hope that you are not in a position where you are able to influence children with your bigoted views.
On a side note, I bet that you are on cloud nine following the ISIS/muslim inspired attack in New York.
And of course it's the fault of white people that caused the muslim to drive a vehicle at people.
Good day to you.
Oh dear!!! keep swinging ,The breeze is lovely.
Deadpool
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:43 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh go slide back under your rock.   You are the repulsive one, because you know bloody well nobody agrees with any form of terrorism.   It says a lot about you that you try to equate Deadpool and extremist terrorist and what it says about you is not nice and bloody desperate.
Don't worry he is a bit of a fool.
We went from some Muslim anti gay advocate and a  labour member appearing in a public forum,practising there rights under free speech,
To personal accusations, regarding terrorists and influencing children.

I find that a bit worrying that he seems  to want to goad members of the forum in to and with pointless personal attacks.

I`t seems that`s all he does in his posts is insult members and make vague, accusations and assumptions.

Less of a pirate more of a clown IMo
Deadpool
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Deadpool wrote:
Shady2 wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

Good day to you.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Deadpool wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh go slide back under your rock.   You are the repulsive one, because you know bloody well nobody agrees with any form of terrorism.   It says a lot about you that you try to equate Deadpool and extremist terrorist and what it says about you is not nice and bloody desperate.
Don't worry he is a bit of a fool.
We went from some Muslim anti gay advocate and a  labour member appearing in a public forum,practising there rights under free speech,
To personal accusations, regarding terrorists and influencing children.

I find that a bit worrying that he seems  to want to goad members of the forum in to and with pointless personal attacks.

I`t seems that`s all he does in his posts is insult members and make vague, accusations and assumptions.

Less of a pirate more of a clown IMo

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Sassy wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

Good day to you.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Deadpool
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:01 pm

The loonie far left defending the indefensible again.

Shame on them.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Pathetic.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Shady2 wrote:The loonie far left defending the indefensible again.

Shame on them.
sanctimonious Rw, holier-than-thou squad member strikes again.

lovely breeze Very Happy Very Happy
Deadpool
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top