Food 4 thought

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Food 4 thought

Post by Shady2 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Good afternoon Phil.

I take your point about food banks but if Labour hadn't wrecked the economy & flooded the UK with immigrants who take our jobs & benefits,then there would be no need for food banks.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 pm

Talk about flog a dead horse, even George Osborne has said it was the bank's fault, not Labour and he wouldn't have done anything differently.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:40 pm

Shady2 wrote:Good afternoon Phil.

I take your point about food banks but if Labour hadn't wrecked the economy & flooded the UK with immigrants who take our jobs & benefits,then there would be no need for food banks.

Ahhhch, Shady ...you seem devoid of knowing your own countries history - the work houses - the famine - those times when the government had to help those sections of starving humanity. 
Geeze it was just a recent TV series - BBC's 'Victorian Slum House'; it was just on this past spring ...excellent viewing - very educational - well worth watching!

My point being; as long as there are human in a confined area - restricted access to grow and obtain their own garden to table food supplies, then the social peeking order will have to sustain in some meaningful way AIDE to those that need it most! 
All social structure is based on this knowledge, or the old - infirm - handicapped - orphaned would be left to just die of starvation, RIGHT?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Sassy wrote:Talk about flog a dead horse, even George Osborne has said it was the bank's fault, not Labour and he wouldn't have done anything differently.

Well that's no recommendation if it's come from George Osborne.Mr Project fear.

I didn't realize you were one of his fans.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:

Ahhhch, Shady ...you seem devoid of knowing your own countries history - the work houses - the famine - those times when the government had to help those sections of starving humanity. 
Geeze it was just a recent TV series - BBC's 'Victorian Slum House'; it was just on this past spring ...excellent viewing - very educational - well worth watching!

My point being; as long as there are human in a confined area - restricted access to grow and obtain their own garden to table food supplies, then the social peeking order will have to sustain in some meaningful way AIDE to those that need it most! 
All social structure is based on this knowledge, or the old - infirm - handicapped - orphaned would be left to just die of starvation, RIGHT?

You seem to be trying to mix up Victorian England with todays mass immigration problem that is tearing Europe apart & pushing countries towards war external & civil wars.

The UK does not have finite resources to cope with the immigration numbers.It really is as simple as that & has nothing to do with racism or Victorian England.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

You seem to be trying to mix up Victorian England with todays mass immigration problem that is tearing Europe apart & pushing countries towards war external & civil wars.

The UK does not have finite resources to cope with the immigration numbers.It really is as simple as that & has nothing to do with racism or Victorian England.
Ahhh, but I disagree; the ebb & flow of immigration into the inner cities {any where in the world will always have the same impact upon humanity} ...whether it's in 1600's - 1700's - 1800's or 1900's or even today = 21st century. 
Moving humanity into urban settings and expecting those different cultures to gel together cohesively - there will be strife - there will be grief - there will be episodes of tension & violent reactions from those humans bent on OVER REACTING to such stressful stimuli.
This has been England past - present - future; as well as America's too! 
Blame - Gaming the poor disfranchised immigrants fleeing their homeland horror isn't quite a cure for the problems - IS IT?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Ahhh, but I disagree; the ebb & flow of immigration into the inner cities {any where in the world will always have the same impact upon humanity} ...whether it's in 1600's - 1700's - 1800's or 1900's or even today = 21st century. 
Moving humanity into urban settings and expecting those different cultures to gel together cohesively - there will be strife - there will be grief - there will be episodes of tension & violent reactions from those humans bent on OVER REACTING to such stressful stimuli.
Blame - Gaming the poor disfranchised immigrants fleeing their homeland horror isn't quite a cure for the problems - IS IT?

Good evening Aspca4ever.

Ahhh.I see that you are making your statements from an idealistic point of view.All very well with regards to subjects like basket weaving,baking bread & mowing the lawn but hardly applicable when discussing subjects as mass migration,eradication of cultures & terrorism.

When dealing with the grown up subjects,practicality,some empathy & realism are what is needed.Love & teddy bears don't really achieve much,other than wasteful emotion,a lot of words & not a lot else.

Your cheap innuendoes of racism directed towards me are clumsy to say the least,but expected.

Simply pointing out that there are too many people entering the country is not racism nor is it OVER REACTING. Please don't judge everyone with your faux idealistic standards as non racists like me,spot people like you a mile off...And I can't even see you.

Also,not all of the 'poor disfranchised immigrants' are poor.Not all of them are fleeing horror.

I wonder,in recent years have you worked in any of the countries like Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan or northern Africa? I have.

Have you spoken to any of the so called children from Syria who were allowed into the UK? I have.Many of them strangely enough had beards & adult features.They also possessed photographs of their wives & children.....who they had deliberately left behind in ISIS controlled areas of Syria.

They deliberately left their families in ISIS controlled Syria & ran away to the UK.......... How idealistic of them.

Maybe you & them can get together one day & discuss..........Idealism.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:Ahhh, but I disagree; the ebb & flow of immigration into the inner cities {any where in the world will always have the same impact upon humanity} ...whether it's in 1600's - 1700's - 1800's or 1900's or even today = 21st century. 

Good evening Aspca4ever.

Ahhh.I see that you are making your statements from an idealistic point of view.All very well with regards to subjects like basket weaving,baking bread & mowing the lawn but hardly applicable when discussing subjects as mass migration,eradication of cultures & terrorism. 
OUCH ~~~ now that was highly uncalled for - did I demean you - talk down to you in any way?  You seem to respond off of all the lowest of our human emotions when attempting to have a discussion!  Why is that?

When dealing with the grown up subjects,practicality,some empathy & realism are what is needed.Love & teddy bears don't really achieve much,other than wasteful emotion,a lot of words & not a lot else.
Lordy - now you're trying to sound like a sincere non-angry oppressive adult; yet your verbiage just trails off into more insulting ways to end a conversation.

Your cheap innuendoes of racism directed towards me are clumsy to say the least,but expected.
Hmmm, it would appear that you are overly {girly/hysterically} sensitive and take to fabricating 'INNUENDOS' that just weren't intended nor exist! 
Might explain why people cease trying to communicate with you!

Simply pointing out that there are too many people entering the country is not racism nor is it OVER REACTING. Please don't judge everyone with your faux idealistic standards as non racists like me,spot people like you a mile off...And I can't even see you.
Your narrow {from your posts} POV regarding the masses entering into England has been 'MUSLIMS'; unless you've got some data that you'd like to share {I'll be glad to read} this is what has been cussed and discussed over there in Europe and back here in America. 
And I'm clarifying that we've had such influx movements of humanity {both into your country & into mine} due to upheavals that have distrupted the environments that those refugee's flee from.  Chinese/Japanese/Jews/Irish/Italian's/Mexicans/Latino's/Pakistani's/African's/Cuban's have all fled to my nations shores during civil wars & for 'JOBS'! 
And then the entire disruption rippled out into our working & daily lives.

Also,not all of the 'poor disfranchised immigrants' are poor.Not all of them are fleeing horror.
WOW - spoken like a man that obtains his 'FAUX' news from Brietbart media or Faux News or some equally lame blogger that is bent on giving you his low bar/single minded opinion without a real over view to TRUTH = 'Alternative Facts'.  Ya, Chumps has made that newest wording a must have for our way of reacting to such biased BS that selective reading causes humans!  Rolling Eyes  
I wonder,in recent years have you worked in any of the countries like Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan or northern Africa? I have.
No, can't say that I have; my husband did for the 3 top oil company's he contracted out too.  But that's neither here nor there; good people exist in all pockets of our globe!

Have you spoken to any of the so called children from Syria who were allowed into the UK? I have.Many of them strangely enough  had beards & adult features.They also possessed photographs of their wives & children.....who they had deliberately left behind in ISIS controlled areas of Syria.
Seems, you've found some lowest thinking & behaving among the refugee's; does that shock me - NO!  But I'm not about to 'GENERALIZE' millions just because you found a 'FEW' that told you some story line!  GOOD GRIEF Suspect

They deliberately left their families in ISIS controlled Syria & ran away to the UK.......... How idealistic of them.

What/Why/When some had to flee their home land and how some chose to stay; is totally a NONE-YA.  I don't live their life - I didn't walk in their daily shoes - nor face the marauding terrorists that ebbed & flowed through their regions at any given juncture.  Were You There Walking Beside Them; advising them on what to do - When to do it?  Who the hell are YOU TO JUDGE THEM?

Perhaps 'YOU' could cease your SUPERIOR - JUDGMENTAL - Holier than thou, mind-set and try to be a translator/helper to those refugees instead of a 'WITCH HUNTER' looking for anyone/everyone that doesn't meet your specific criteria for 'acceptable' to your HOME LAND!  No  
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Bloody well said. I might also add that Shady obviously doesn't have a clue about the logistics in Syria. The men are sent first for a reason, not because they are being cowards. The families know that if the men stay they will be co-opted into forcibly fighting for Assad, Al Qeda or ISIS, all of whom are killing said relatives. They are also sent first so that when weaker members of the family take on the perilous journey, they hope the men have set up a safe haven for them to go to. Only the really pig ignorant who don't have a clue what is going on come out with the tripe Shady just did.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Bloody well said.   I might also add that Shady obviously doesn't have a clue about the logistics in Syria.   The men are sent first for a reason, not because they are being cowards.   The families know that if the men stay they will be co-opted into forcibly fighting for Assad, Al Qeda or ISIS, all of whom are killing said relatives.   They are also sent first so that when weaker members of the family take on the perilous journey, they hope the men have set up a safe haven for them to go to.   Only the really pig ignorant who don't have a clue what is going on come out with the tripe Shady just did.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Oh Sassy,one of the main reasons that I post here is so that I can read your loonie posts.They are just brilliant & always make me laugh,especially as they are the words of some old dear who lives in some old suburb & whose best attribute is that you probably make a stonking good roast dinner.

Sassy my love you used the words 'logistics.......in Syria'.HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Where do yo think I've been working on & off for the last thee years?........At your Bingo hall?

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

Get the dinner on love.And extra gravy for me.HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:Ahhh, but I disagree; the ebb & flow of immigration into the inner cities {any where in the world will always have the same impact upon humanity} ...whether it's in 1600's - 1700's - 1800's or 1900's or even today = 21st century. 

Good evening Aspca4ever.

OUCH ~~~ now that was highly uncalled for - did I demean you - talk down to you in any way?  You seem to respond off of all the lowest of our human emotions when attempting to have a discussion!  Why is that?

Lordy - now you're trying to sound like a sincere non-angry oppressive adult; yet your verbiage just trails off into more insulting ways to end a conversation.

Hmmm, it would appear that you are overly {girly/hysterically} sensitive and take to fabricating 'INNUENDOS' that just weren't intended nor exist! 

Your narrow {from your posts} POV regarding the masses entering into England has been 'MUSLIMS'; unless you've got some data that you'd like to share {I'll be glad to read} this is what has been cussed and discussed over there in Europe and back here in America. 
And I'm clarifying that we've had such influx movements of humanity {both into your country & into mine} due to upheavals that have distrupted the environments that those refugee's flee from.  Chinese/Japanese/Jews/Irish/Italian's/Mexicans/Latino's/Pakistani's/African's/Cuban's have all fled to my nations shores during civil wars & for 'JOBS'! 

WOW - spoken like a man that obtains his 'FAUX' news from Brietbart media or Faux News or some equally lame blogger that is bent on giving you his low bar/single minded opinion without a real over view to TRUTH = 'Alternative Facts'.  Ya, Chumps has made that newest wording a must have for our way of reacting to such biased BS that selective reading causes humans!  Rolling Eyes  
No, can't say that I have; my husband did for the 3 top oil company's he contracted out too.  But that's neither here nor there; good people exist in all pockets of our globe!

Have you spoken to any of the so called children from Syria who were allowed into the UK? I have.Many of them strangely enough  had beards & adult features.They also possessed photographs of their wives & children.....who they had deliberately left behind in ISIS controlled areas of Syria.
Seems, you've found some lowest thinking & behaving among the refugee's; does that shock me - NO!  But I'm not about to 'GENERALIZE' millions just because you found a 'FEW' that told you some story line!  GOOD GRIEF Suspect

What/Why/When some had to flee their home land and how some chose to stay; is totally a NONE-YA.  I don't live their life - I didn't walk in their daily shoes - nor face the marauding terrorists that ebbed & flowed through their regions at any given juncture.  Were You There Walking Beside Them; advising them on what to do - When to do it?  Who the hell are YOU TO JUDGE THEM?

Perhaps 'YOU' could cease your SUPERIOR - JUDGMENTAL - Holier than thou, mind-set and try to be a translator/helper to those refugees instead of a 'WITCH HUNTER' looking for anyone/everyone that doesn't meet your specific criteria for 'acceptable' to your HOME LAND!  No  

I got about halfway through your post & realized that it has been written in the same manner as Sassys.Maybe you two are one & the same person.

I'll read the rest of it later as you had gone off on a left wing diatribe tangent,which bored me.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

Good evening Aspca4ever.

Now then,I've read the rest of your post & what I'll do is help you out here.And to make it easy for you to understand,I have copied & pasted a sentence from my previous post.Here it is:

'I wonder,in recent years have you worked in any of the countries like Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan or northern Africa? I have.'

Have a look at the last two words of that sentence........I HAVE.

Does that help you to understand? .................I............HAVE.

Now if that has sunk in,reread my post.Take off your loonie left head & put on your clear thinking,non biased head & maybe you'll understand what I am saying.

You see,unlike you & the expert of the world Sassy,some of us actually go to places & do things.We don't all live our lives in front of a computer screen calling ourselves keyboard warriors.

Finally,I have a question for you.Do you civilians ever actually do anything? I mean,do you ever go further than the end of your street?.........Just wondering.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:13 pm

I've lived all over the world Shady, including Muslim counties, nearly married a lovely Tunisian but couldn't live out there permanently as he wanted as my daughter needed me. And what do I think you spend your time doing? Probably working as a security guard in Sainsburys.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Sassy wrote:I've lived all over the world Shady, including Muslim counties, nearly married a lovely Tunisian but couldn't live out there permanently as he wanted as my daughter needed me.  And what do I think you spend your time doing?  Probably working as a security guard in Sainsburys.

Sassy,it would have been better for you if you had said nothing.

Your reply made you look really silly...........again.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top