This is how Momentum works.....Oh dear.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is how Momentum works.....Oh dear.

Post by Shady2 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Breitbart-Hating Writer Who Ranted Against ‘Misogynists’ Forced to Apologise for Sexual Harassment.

Left-wing journalist Sam Kriss, who boasted online of his feminist credentials and attacked his enemies as misogynist racists, has been forced into issuing an apology after he was accused of repeatedly groping a fellow “Marxist-left” acquaintance while out on a date..........

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/19/breitbart-hating-writer-sex-harassment/

Another disgusting & hypocritical Momentum supporting animal.

I wonder how long it will be before Corbyn condemns this creature?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: This is how Momentum works.....Oh dear.

Post by Sassy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Oops, as far as I am aware, and I have looked into it following your post, Kriss is a LW journalist and is not a member of Momentum. He writes for Vox, who have now sacked him, which I consider a good thing and the Guardian, who I believe are considering it. So why would Corbyn have to say anything about it. Has May said anything about the groping brigade in the Tory Party? I believe the only thing she has said is to offer support for those accused.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Oops, as far as I am aware, and I have looked into it following your post, Kriss is a LW journalist and is not a member of Momentum.   He writes for Vox, who have now sacked him, which I consider a good thing and the Guardian, who I believe are considering it.   So why would Corbyn have to say anything about it.   Has May said anything about the groping brigade in the Tory Party?   I believe the only thing she has said is to offer support for those accused.

Fake post Sassy.He is a full on member & supporter of momentum.

Labour supporting,woman groping animal.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:57 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oops, as far as I am aware, and I have looked into it following your post, Kriss is a LW journalist and is not a member of Momentum.   He writes for Vox, who have now sacked him, which I consider a good thing and the Guardian, who I believe are considering it.   So why would Corbyn have to say anything about it.   Has May said anything about the groping brigade in the Tory Party?   I believe the only thing she has said is to offer support for those accused.

Suggest you post some proof.  And do you really want me to list the sexual predators in the tory party?  There link - they are revolting men, and revolting men are everywhere.  Perhaps you should apologise for being a man?
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Sassy wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

Suggest you post some proof.  And do you really want me to list the sexual predators in the tory party?  There link - they are revolting men, and revolting men are everywhere.  Perhaps you should apologise for being a man?

Oh gawd.....& I'm a white man to make it even worse. pirat
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top