Different types of monster?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Different types of monster?

Post by Shady2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:53 am

Good morning Folks.

Very interesting stories emerging from the States about Harvey Weinstein & his alleged deplorable acts towards women.I also understand that he has been accused of 3 or four historical rapes,but lets not forget that he is innocent until proven guilty.

But I hear that he is being called a monster by some people & I wondered if society sees different types of monster in people or if they are using the label monster in Weinsteins case a little loosely.

So can we compare Weinstein to the recently killed terrorist Sally Jones who was a member of ISIS & responsible for the deaths of many people in her capacity of a terrorist? Was she a monster?

And we always brand serial killers as monsters.So is Weinstein a monster like Sally Jones & a serial killer?

I be interested to hear your thoughts.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Different types of monster?

Post by Sassy on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Can't your tiny brain compute they are all monsters?
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Boring , a "debate"  about grammar,context synonyms ,of the English language  
Deadpool
Established Member

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Deadpool on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:41 am

Sassy wrote:Can't your tiny brain compute they are all monsters?
This fellow doth labour on semantics where the music of his own vain tongue Doth ravish like enchanting harmony.
Deadpool
Established Member

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Sassy wrote:Can't your tiny brain compute they are all monsters?

Good afternoon Sassy.

The clue is in the title of my thread......(Different) types of monster??

Come on girl,try & debate....just a little bit.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Philagain48 wrote:
Shady2 wrote:Good morning Folks.

Very interesting stories emerging from the States about Harvey Weinstein & his alleged deplorable acts towards women.I also understand that he has been accused of 3 or four historical rapes,but lets not forget that he is innocent until proven guilty.

But I hear that he is being called a monster by some people & I wondered if society sees different types of monster in people or if they are using the label monster in Weinsteins case a little loosely.

So can we compare Weinstein to the recently killed terrorist Sally Jones who was a member of ISIS & responsible for the deaths of many people in her capacity of a terrorist? Was she a monster?

And we always brand serial killers as monsters.So is Weinstein a monster like Sally Jones & a serial killer?

I be interested to hear your thoughts.

He wasn't murderous, so he's a lesser monster than Sally Jones etc....

TBF...I couldn't give a stuff about her murderous son Jo Jo, i would see what the Americans did as collateral damage there....I don't think that Sally Jones could ever be brought to trial and any trial wouldn't have been worth the expense

Good riddance to bad rubbish imo.

Good afternoon Phil.

And thanks for the sensible reply,which the others seem to be incapable of.

Got to agree with your comments & as bad as Weinstein obviously is,as far as we know he hasn't murdered anyone.

Sally Jones on the other hand is responsible for the mass torture & murder of hundreds of people from a variety of back grounds including children,straight people,gay people & non muslims who died slow agonizing deaths.

And even though her death was swift,she knew that she had been a target for sometime,which meant that was always looking over her shoulder.Which is not a nice way to live.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top