To Aspca4ever from Shady.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Aspca4ever from Shady.

Post by Shady2 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Good afternoon Aspca4ever.

Do yourself & all of us a favour & stop having a go at Sassy about PMs.

There are site rules to follow & that is all she is doing.

Regards,Shady.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: To Aspca4ever from Shady.

Post by Sassy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 pm

To Shady from Sassy

There wasn't a rule about it

Aspca4ever is a great personal friend and I made her a mod and was very grateful she took it on.

She can say what the hell she likes, we don't have to agree on everything.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Sassy wrote:To Shady from Sassy

Aspca4ever is a great personal friend and I made her a mod and was very grateful she took it on.

In my opinion he was bullying you and I won't stand for that.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Shady2 wrote:

Well try sitting.....

Ps....She
Deadpool
Established Member

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:02 am

Deadpool wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

Well try sitting.....

Ps....She
Don't waste your time Deadpool ...Shady isn't that obtuse and I could give a Rats-ass either way! 
His input around here is just, well wasted bandwidth for the most part and shit stirring seems to be his #1 game to fame!  bounce
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:19 am

Aspca4ever wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

Well try sitting.....

Ps....She
Don't waste your time Deadpool ...Shady isn't that obtuse and I could give a Rats-ass either way! 
His input around here is just, well wasted bandwidth for the most part and shit stirring seems to be his #1 game to fame!  bounce

Roughly translated.....you can't stand it when someone disagrees with you & you don't like being called out for bullying.

Last edited by Shady2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
Well try sitting.....

Ps....She

Roughly translated.....you can stand it when someone disagrees with you & you don't like being called out for bullying.
Sleep     Ya, that all translates too = you've nothing of quality to add - nothing of interest to discuss - so what's that leave you; Oh, ya ...just shit stirring and making absurd remarks about membership or your other most often obsessive post = attacking Sassy! 
Gee, you are such a value around here. 
I'll check in with you when & if you ever manage to have an original IDEA or even a topic worthy of comment!  scratch
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Roughly translated.....you can stand it when someone disagrees with you & you don't like being called out for bullying.
Sleep     Ya, that all translates too = you've nothing of quality to add - nothing of interest to discuss - so what's that leave you; Oh, ya ...just shit stirring and making absurd remarks about membership or your other most often obsessive post = attacking Sassy! 
I'll check in with you when & if you ever manage to have an original IDEA or even a topic worthy of comment!  scratch

I'm ignoring you.

You're not my kind of guy.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:

I'm ignoring you.

You say you wont stand for bulling,then continue with what i call "micro bullying"...lots of little slights and digs that you slip under the fence, with the seeming goal of causing animosity and arguments.

To be honest if you think there is a problem with the way somebody is being treated, then you should report it to the Admin team.
given that they are both Mods ,then to the admin
Deadpool
Established Member

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:28 pm

Deadpool wrote:
Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

I'm ignoring you.

You say you wont stand for bulling,then continue with what i call "micro bullying"...lots of little slights and digs that you slip under the fence, with the seeming goal of causing animosity and arguments.

To be honest if you think there is a problem with the way somebody is being treated, then you should report it to the Admin team.
given that they are both Mods ,then to the admin

You make it up as you go along. And don't bother with PC comments like micro bullying with me because if you don't understand plain English,then I suggest you learn how to speak the language.
I've posted other threads today so why don't you comment on them instead of having a go at me & feigning outrage.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Oh do fuck off Shady, and I'm locking this thread, because as normal, you are behaving like a spoilt brat trying to cause trouble and you bore me.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top