Anyone going to the Olympics???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone going to the Olympics???

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Bearing in mind how many people will want to see at least some of the action, it seems like a very fair way to sell the tickets cheers

I'm hoping that I might get to go with work as the Company I work for have been involved Very Happy

I'd love to see the gymnastics or the diving sunny

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/2012-Olympics-Millions-Sign-Up-For-Tickets-Which-Go-On-Sale-On-Tuesday-Morning/Article/201103215952116?lpos=UK_News_Second_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15952116_2012_Olympics%3A_Millions_Sign_Up_For_Tickets_Which_Go_On_Sale_On_Tuesday_Morning__

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone going to the Olympics???

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 pm

You'd have to pay me to go the multicultural shithole that London is now! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Love the Olympics --- On the TV -- Would never consider going to London though. Tickets are a rip off, transport will be bumper to bumper, even the one star hotels will be charging exorbitant rates and the best reason of all - London is now a run down shadow of it's former self and is ripe for terrorist attacks during the games. It is much safer leaving the London Olympics to the Londoners and viewing them on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:04 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Love the Olympics --- On the TV -- Would never consider going to London though. Tickets are a rip off, transport will be bumper to bumper, even the one star hotels will be charging exorbitant rates and the best reason of all - London is now a run down shadow of it's former self and is ripe for terrorist attacks during the games. It is much safer leaving the London Olympics to the Londoners and viewing them on TV.

Hi Fred Smile,

I love the Olympics too! I don't normally watch sport but really enjoy it. I may end up going as part of my job. The Company I work for have been involved so I anticipate we'll use it to our advantage and organise some corporate entertainment, hope so anyway cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top