Trump gets it wrong again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trump gets it wrong again

Post by Sassy on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump gets it wrong again

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm

3am this morning this 'AGENT ORANGE' life form slides out of bed and goes right to his phone and begins punching out his mental thoughts; what prey tell would be such a burning issue on the mind of the 'KING OF TWEET' ...well  > > >
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!
14,302 replies 11,512 retweets 46,369 likes
Yipper, his Obsessive Revenge battle with the NFL and the 'Bent Knee' issue; then he compiles that utter BS issue with a 'not so veiled blackmail threat about the 'TAX LAW' that the NFL has had.   Shocked
But - BUT, here's the thing regarding that issue, ole' blubber butted one ...the NFL gave up that FREE -TAX code back in 2015, so once again --- you've just proven what an UTTER F-UP you are at any given 'TWEET' about any given 'ISSUE' because you are so 'INEPT'! 
“Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!” Trump wrote on Twitter.
The world’s top-grossing sports league gave up its tax-free status two years ago. Its owners are preparing to address the anthem issue at their fall meeting in New York Oct. 17-18, NFL chief spokesman Joe Lockhart told reporters on a conference call on Tuesday.
“Everyone at this point is frustrated by the situation,” Lockhart said. “The commissioner and the owners do want the players to stand. We think it is an important part of the game.”
The protests, in a league where African-Americans make up the majority of players, have continued through the season, with some players taking a knee when the anthem is played and others standing arm-in-arm in solidarity.
Current policy calls for players to stand for the anthem and face the flag, but no player has been disciplined for a protest, Lockhart said.

“We need to move past this controversy, and we want to do that together with our players,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell wrote in a memo to team owners.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nfl- ... SKBN1CF15W 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 am

And now we are told, he is coming here. Well, he might get more than he bargains for, I forsee a lot of protests, even though it is not a state visit.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:06 am

Well, you all could find some musty/dusty old dungeon to keep him occupied in, for say ...the next 25+ years! 
We'll just say he stepped into a old ancient well and disappeared Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:55 pm

I'm still trying to work out exactly what Mr.Trump has done that is so wrong.

Clearly he won the presidential election & Clinton lost.His party have different ideas to some people,but hey that's politics & that's life.

What has he done & said that's so wrong?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Shady2 wrote:I'm still trying to work out exactly what Mr.Trump has done that is so wrong.

Clearly he won the presidential election & Clinton lost.His party have different ideas to some people,but hey that's politics & that's life.

Ahhh, if I thought that you had a sincere bone in that deceptive body {I'm giving you an out as to be a human life form} ...I'd supply you with all of the 20+ years of my reading/tags & files & links & his resume.    Evil or Very Mad

But as I'm pushed to say that you could have done some STFW all on you very own ability and attempted some adult discussion given a opposing POV regarding this cretin ...but then again you haven't and you seem to want to be SPOON FED my/our rational!  Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Shady2 wrote:I'm still trying to work out exactly what Mr.Trump has done that is so wrong.

Ahhh, if I thought that you had a sincere bone in that deceptive body {I'm giving you an out as to be a human life form} ...I'd supply you with all of the 20+ years of my reading/tags & files & links & his resume.    Evil or Very Mad

But as I'm pushed to say that you could have done some STFW all on you very own ability and attempted some adult discussion given a opposing POV regarding this cretin ...but then again you haven't and you seem to want to be SPOON FED my/our rational!  Suspect

You clearly have poor understanding & communication skills & your post is a good example of your ineptitude regarding those two basic human skills.

Rule number 1.Reply to a question or statement in the simplest form until you have developed better understanding & communication skills.

I will not bother with Rules 2-3 etc as you clearly are not that far advanced.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:56 pm

She's a bloody sight more advanced than you are ever likely to be lol
Sassy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top