The Sea Of Galilee

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Sea Of Galilee

Post by Shady2 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Sassy wrote:See, doing it again, there is a thread about Grenfell.   And Tory austerity caused Grenfell, so a very apt slogan.   Taken from the one we used, hey hey LBJ, how many kids have you killed today.

What about Labour austerity when they were in power? Or will you put up a smoke screen to that question?

The buzz in London following the initial stages of setting up the enquiry into the fire is that Labour want to see the report well before it is published.......Whenever that will be.

Wonder why that is Sassy?

Theresa May didn't start that fire.But the muslim guy with the faulty fridge did and the investigation into him was one of the quickest ever seen......Wonder why?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:51 am

Tory austerity caused Grenfell ! total bullshit, it's a Labour council, didn't you know that?

nicko
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:49 pm

nicko wrote:Tory austerity caused Grenfell !     total bullshit, it's a Labour council,     didn't you know that?

You are an ignorant bugger. Grenfell was run by Kensington and Chelsea CONSERVATIVE council who refused to put safety measures in place even though they ran a surplus.  They sent a leaflet to their richest residents offering them a fucking refund.  Suggest you inform yourself in future.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Suggest you shut your Labour dirty mouth, are you a member of Momentum yet ? Bet you are Evil or Very Mad

nicko
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 pm

Bye the way, how's your Forum doing ? Ha Ha.

nicko
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:22 pm

nicko wrote:Bye the way,     how's your Forum doing ?     Ha Ha.
Oh, look ...NF has opened it's slimy little hovel and one of the TROLLS have slid out into the light of day!   Twisted Evil
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:09 am

Clearly Nicko still reads this site.
Whilst he was unaware of the reason it was quiet, it would be decent of him to man up and redact his post, for the sake of Sassy and out of respect for irn.

Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Handy andy wrote:Clearly Nicko still reads this site.
Whilst he was unaware of the reason it was quiet, it would be decent of him to man up and redact his post, for the sake of Sassy and out of respect for irn.
I harbor no such delusions, dear Andy; once a vile TROLL always a vile TROLL and those 'types' need no such reason nor motive to change ...it's what they do best!  Well that and simper & whine when they get served what they deserve!  Neither 'age nor gender' makes any specific difference for these heinous posting habits! Mad

Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 am

Nicko certainly  is a troll, and a pretty nasty one to boot.
I reached out to him via a polite pm asking him to redact his tasteless comment out of respect for Irn and a still mourning Sassy.
His response was repulsive, almost nausiating, even by Flop standards.
I hope Sassy has time to delete his account here.
He is one sick individual this place doesn't need.
I shan't post it......yet. But it is kept as ammunition if I ever need it.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:30 pm

Handy andy wrote:Nicko certainly  is a troll, and a pretty nasty one to boot.
I reached out to him via a polite pm asking him to redact his tasteless comment out of respect for Irn and a still mourning Sassy.
His response was repulsive, almost nausiating, even by Flop standards.
I hope Sassy has time to delete his account here.
He is one sick individual this place doesn't need.
I shan't post it......yet. But it is kept as ammunition if I ever need it.

No, need to violate one of our RULES {never bring a PM into this community}just to fortify what we who have been subjected to such insanity & ugliness ...it is what - what it is! 

But when those 'TROLLS' attempt the 'poor me' routine and then bring their PACK along for moral support ...well, what & who looks worse for the ignorance.  The Player or those stupid enough to fall for the PLAY? Suspect
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Ahhhh, found the perfect rejoinder to this specific 'trolls' vitriolic posting habits; using his own words as a TRUTH & PROOF about his methods of why he's 'dropping in around here!'
Reading his own archival posting history has never been a waste of time - quite an eye opener for how the REAL NICKO plays 'slim shady/coy boy with his own version of truth' when is suits his needs.

NICKO April 2017 > > > Sass, I don't want to argue with anyone now,i might make a comment now and again but I wont be nasty to any one. I'm too tired and knackered to upset posters. We all have our opinions and that's how it should be without nasty ness. Hows your Dad by the way?
Doesn't that just make you wanna ROTFLMAO or PUKE ...either way, that is exactly how the real - Nicko has always been!
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum