Good riddance

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 pm

shady wrote:

I read a few lines but lost interest.However,I would be interested to discover who the multi I/Ders were/are.Because that would give me a good excuse to have a good old go at them.

And as for the ol sea dog,well I just never know when he's going to surface.

Suppose it depends on your mood pirat

I honestly think the biggest Multi IDers are Dibs and IMHO, they pretty much proved it after IMHO got banned and Desparate Dan and SG1 began posting defending him Laughing But it dosen't matter.

For the record, I genuinley don't think Sexymama ever had another ID.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:23 pm

eilzel wrote:

Suppose it depends on your mood pirat

I honestly think the biggest Multi IDers are Dibs and IMHO, they pretty much proved it after IMHO got banned and Desparate Dan and SG1 began posting defending him Laughing But it dosen't matter.

For the record, I genuinley don't think Sexymama ever had another ID.

Mmmm! Maybe.....Maybe not.It made me laugh when Costablanca accused me of multi I/D ing because my speaking style is distinctive which would make it difficult for me to masquerade as another poster.......And I still don't know why she made those accusations about me.

And I feel that everybody else felt the same as nobody else accused me of multi I/D ing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 pm

shady wrote:

Mmmm! Maybe.....Maybe not.It made me laugh when Costablanca accused me of multi I/D ing because my speaking style is distinctive which would make it difficult for me to masquerade as another poster.......And I still don't know why she made those accusations about me.

And I feel that everybody else felt the same as nobody else accused me of multi I/D ing.

I don't think you muli ided Shady, but you must admit your style on here is very different to your one on ADS. Your quite civilised on here cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:33 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I don't think you muli ided Shady, but you must admit your style on here is very different to your one on ADS. Your quite civilised on here cheers

Good evening Sassy.

Well Sassy you're right but not quite right as I tend to respond to how I'm being treated.I'm a bit robotic in that sense.Both on SKY & ADS I succeeded in debating for a lot of the time but when I felt it necessary to have a go.............well I had a go.

Civilised is good...................for most of the time Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:03 am

shady wrote:

Good evening Sassy.

Well Sassy you're right but not quite right as I tend to respond to how I'm being treated.I'm a bit robotic in that sense.Both on SKY & ADS I succeeded in debating for a lot of the time but when I felt it necessary to have a go.............well I had a go.

Civilised is good...................for most of the time Twisted Evil

Civilised is always good, wit, humour, sarcasm are all civilised!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:55 am

sassy1261 wrote:

Civilised is always good, wit, humour, sarcasm are all civilised!

Good morning Sassy.

What about devilment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:51 am

shady wrote:

Good morning Sassy.

What about devilment?

Got it in one me hearty! tis all about devilment, but to be honest some (or probably one or two schizophrenics) on there are a bit scary. The phrenetic posts backwards and forwards between Dibs and IMHO - who I really believe to be two personalities of the same very ill person remind me of the fella in Psycho talking to his dead mum! worrying. pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:29 pm

shady wrote:

Good morning Sassy.

What about devilment?

Devilment is a prerequisite, its what puts the twinkle in your eye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:50 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

lol! I never get up to mischief Wink x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

A twinkle in your eye eh? Well apart from slitting throats,......One bitch,one pair thigh length boots,one mini skirt.........& nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:51 pm

sprite wrote:

Got it in one me hearty! tis all about devilment, but to be honest some (or probably one or two schizophrenics) on there are a bit scary. The phrenetic posts backwards and forwards between Dibs and IMHO - who I really believe to be two personalities of the same very ill person remind me of the fella in Psycho talking to his dead mum! worrying. pale

Good afternoon Sprite.

I might be schizophrenic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:19 pm

shady wrote:

Good afternoon Sprite.

What do you mean, might!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:21 pm

shady wrote:

A twinkle in your eye eh? Well apart from slitting throats,......One bitch,one pair thigh length boots,one mini skirt.........& nothing else.

Prefer one hunk (got to have a brain and an imagination) and a nice big forest all to ourselves!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:22 pm

shady wrote:

Good afternoon Sprite.

I used to be schizophrenic but we're okay now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 pm

sprite wrote:

I used to be schizophrenic but we're okay now.

lol! cheers lol! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:32 pm

eilzel wrote:

Well, I think Alex Ferguson is scum, but many think he is a God Sad Assange is a class act imo Cool

Take it as the complement it is my whistleblowing friend Wink

I know mate, I should expect it really.

Dibs and IMHO are still going potty over it: it would be so funny if it isn't a glitch and it happened because of something DIBs did.

I haven't been on properly over the last few days whats been happening?

What happened with Joy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:35 pm

shady wrote:

I read a few lines but lost interest.However,I would be interested to discover who the multi I/Ders were/are.Because that would give me a good excuse to have a good old go at them.

And as for the ol sea dog,well I just never know when he's going to surface.

Dibs and poppy are a certainty. they claimed to not know each other until sphinx listed them as possible multi's then all of a sudden they are living together. The thread I posted also contained something about reregistering it for her, which may be proof if you read between the lines?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

lol! I never get up to mischief Wink x

Me neither....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm the king wrote:

Me neither....

lol! Hmmmm, I beg to differ!!! Wink x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

lol! Hmmmm, I beg to differ!!! Wink x

You might be right there. it was fun though.

Back to serious posting from now on though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm the king wrote:

I know mate, I should expect it really.

Dibs and IMHO are still going potty over it: it would be so funny if it isn't a glitch and it happened because of something DIBs did.

I haven't been on properly over the last few days whats been happening?

What happened with Joy?

You know King I'm actually starting to think Dibs may be behind it... They like to go all crazy ever few weeks, this would be a perfect excuse. I don't see how a glitch could be so coincidental (the MOST unpopular posters PMS). think she wanted trouble, and wanted you to take the fall... She has a real problem with us heathens Cool

As for Joy, *sigh* long story; he and MrD had a falling out here cause he (Joy) was swearing all the time and we'd rather not have all that here. JD got upset about it and wouldn't let it drop so Seren gave him the boot. air enough to be honest.

When I told him why he had been banned I asked him nicely not to make a big deal of it but he did anyway. When I asked him why he got all defensive and hey ho, you see the results Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:20 pm

eilzel wrote:

You know King I'm actually starting to think Dibs may be behind it... They like to go all crazy ever few weeks, this would be a perfect excuse. I don't see how a glitch could be so coincidental (the MOST unpopular posters PMS). think she wanted trouble, and wanted you to take the fall... She has a real problem with us heathens Cool

As for Joy, *sigh* long story; he and MrD had a falling out here cause he (Joy) was swearing all the time and we'd rather not have all that here. JD got upset about it and wouldn't let it drop so Seren gave him the boot. air enough to be honest.

When I told him why he had been banned I asked him nicely not to make a big deal of it but he did anyway. When I asked him why he got all defensive and hey ho, you see the results Laughing

I'm no longer a member on ADO as you know but I look in now and then. All Joydivision has achieved is to confirm that Seren was correct in her decision to ban him from Electric Sky No

I am shocked by some most of his posts Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 pm

I see i got an honourable mention in those messages too....but it certainly proved my point...they can hand it out but cant take it...I'd be the first to admit that post i made was cruel, but the response it evoked was just soooo........mmmmm.tasty Twisted Evil
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 pm

victorismyhero wrote:I see i got an honourable mention in those messages too....but it certainly proved my point...they can hand it out but cant take it...I'd be the first to admit that post i made was cruel, but the response it evoked was just soooo........mmmmm.tasty Twisted Evil

They can't take it at all. Those messages were pitiful lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi guys - well some one did say the 19th of this month was some kind of super full moon!!

I think maybe they're gearing up for some megga madness. witchery and spells, dancing naked cross t'moors, incantations, traditional devil worshipping, sexual frolics with goats and chickens and much baying at the moon. (Then again, that could just be a typical Saturday night for them) but i hear dibs had her broomstick serviced and everything, off off and away!!

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top