Good riddance

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Someone is a member on here because they have posted the thread about deleting twinkletoes on chit chat Rolling Eyes

If this ends up on ads, to all who annoyed me on there




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

molly wrote:Someone is a member on here because they have posted the thread about deleting twinkletoes on chit chat Rolling Eyes

If this ends up on ads, to all who annoyed me on there


lol! lol! lol! Now now Molly!!!! I love you xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 pm

They know who they are lol! lol!

oh and hi england!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:43 pm

molly wrote:They know who they are lol! lol!

oh and hi england!!!



Stop it now, it hurts!! xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Ok!! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:51 pm

molly wrote:Ok!! lol! lol!

Well, we have people who are on both and thats great, but they should not abuse it and its very small minded and petty, so whoever it is tongue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Allakaka- teaching Muslims a lesson one neg at a time Twisted Evil Laughing

Good evening all x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:59 pm

eilzel wrote:Allakaka- teaching Muslims a lesson one neg at a time Twisted Evil Laughing

Good evening all x

Hi Eilzel I love you xxx

I had a change of heart!

Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi Eilzel I love you xxx

I had a change of heart!

Embarassed

I occasionally have a look and each time wish I hadn't. I am so glad I told them I was not going to be an Elder any more, its truly vile.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I occasionally have a look and each time wish I hadn't. I am so glad I told them I was not going to be an Elder any more, its truly vile.

I try not to Sassy but I'm only human and curiousity gets the better of me at times. Like you, every time, I wish I hadn't Sad

I truly find it hard to believe that there are real people out there like that. Who hold those beliefs, are happy to speak and treat others in that manner No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:21 pm

eilzel wrote:Allakaka- teaching Muslims a lesson one neg at a time Twisted Evil Laughing

Good evening all x

lol!




It is quite sad posting threads from here sassy, but hey ho, if it makes their lives just a tad happier then we are doing a good deed Laughing Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Allakaka hasn't posted since, I always thought he was one of the good guys Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm

eilzel wrote:

I think Sassy will have expected it. Her rep plunged around that time when she returned; then phildidges after Dibs mentioned him to Kaka. I think she might like it (hope shes coping right now).

ITK has the screen shots; the guy is a legend imo- our own Julian Assange cheers

Less of the Jullian Assange; you know what I think of him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm the king wrote:

Less of the Jullian Assange; you know what I think of him.

Hi I'm the King x

What have you done???!! lol!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:39 pm

I did nothing, just posted what I found.

I have no problem with ADS, only with some of the posters on there.

I actually like the forum and am feeling a bit sorry for sphinx, but she does need to deal with the gruesome twosome

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm the king wrote:I did nothing, just posted what I found.

I have no problem with ADS, only with some of the posters on there.

I actually like the forum and am feeling a bit sorry for sphinx, but she does need to deal with the gruesome twosome

Two of a number of reasons why I felt I couldn't stay. I used to really enjoy posting on ADS and it was a hard decision to leave.

Such a shame so few have ruined it for so many Sad

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sphinx deserves a medal. Where she get's her patience from I will never know!! cheers


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sphinx deserves a medal. Where she get's her patience from I will never know!! cheers


Sorry FTL, I disagree! Evil or Very Mad

If I'd put the amount of effort into building a site like sphinx has, would I let half a dozen idiots, ruin my site, so all the decent posters leave? Question

Of course not! Evil or Very Mad

They would have been Banned and their IP addresses also!

I think she needs her head testing! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:32 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Sorry FTL, I disagree! Evil or Very Mad

If I'd put the amount of effort into building a site like sphinx has, would I let half a dozen idiots, ruin my site, so all the decent posters leave? Question

Of course not! Evil or Very Mad

They would have been Banned and their IP addresses also!

I think she needs her head testing! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hi Mr Doodles I love you x

I think Sphinx is happy with the site as it is. She has clearly stated she's against moderation, people are still posting there and until many more people stop posting there, I don't think anything will change. The majority of ES posters post on both sites.

I couldn't be bothered sorting out the constant bickering and meltdowns and for that reason I admire her patience. Doesn't make me want to post there though!!! affraid


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Good evening Folks.

Having read through some of the thread that has caused the meltdown on ADS,I have to laugh when I see some posters supposedly taking offence at being spoken about in PMs between people.It's quite obvious that those taking offence have posted their thoughts,good & bad about other posters in PMs.So why the bleats of victimisation?

For Pete's sake,these are chat forums & should not form the infrastructure of posters lives.

The 'oh so sensitive'bleeding hearts should get real.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Evening shady

As I said I knew there was a lot of bitching going on in pm's but for so called elders( Laughing )to gang up on certain posters just to red stripe them and hopefully bully them of the forum is quite sad imo Shocked Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm

shady wrote:Good evening Folks.

Having read through some of the thread that has caused the meltdown on ADS,I have to laugh when I see some posters supposedly taking offence at being spoken about in PMs between people.It's quite obvious that those taking offence have posted their thoughts,good & bad about other posters in PMs.So why the bleats of victimisation?

For Pete's sake,these are chat forums & should not form the infrastructure of posters lives.

The 'oh so sensitive'bleeding hearts should get real.

Hi Shady,

To be honest this is how I see it. You were one of those whose PMs were seen; but really, we learnt nothing of you, Mentor or Dragonfly we didn't already know. You all dispise Islam, we all know that.

Drinky was also quite open about his attacking phils rep, though he was still part of the silly games Allakaka was at the centre of.

Allakaka though has been shown to be a disgrace, a schemeing baby who took his rep games way too seriously. FtL, I don't know how you could see him as one of the good guys, I've always seen him a pretty snidey, but hey, its all out now Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm the king wrote:

Less of the Jullian Assange; you know what I think of him.

Well, I think Alex Ferguson is scum, but many think he is a God Sad Assange is a class act imo Cool

Take it as the complement it is my whistleblowing friend Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:49 pm

eilzel wrote:

Hi Shady,

To be honest this is how I see it. You were one of those whose PMs were seen; but really, we learnt nothing of you, Mentor or Dragonfly we didn't already know. You all dispise Islam, we all know that.

Drinky was also quite open about his attacking phils rep, though he was still part of the silly games Allakaka was at the centre of.

Allakaka though has been shown to be a disgrace, a schemeing baby who took his rep games way too seriously. FtL, I don't know how you could see him as one of the good guys, I've always seen him a pretty snidey, but hey, its all out now Very Happy

Good evening Eilzel.

I must admit that I had to laugh at myself when I saw my name on that thread because I had forgotten all about it.Having said that ,all I did was say what I thought about other posters but I've said the same & worse to them in threads anyway.So there's no big deal there.

Dibs went through a faze of PM ing me & I responded politely back but later I found out that she was uptight with me for some reason which escapes me........Not that I'm bothered because I have bigger fish to fry & I don't take all this forum stuff too seriously.....But it is a good laugh at times.

If I get the chance soon to spend more than a few minutes on my laptop,I think I'll go over to ADS & spend a good bit of time winding them up..........just for the hell of it.

Hey,maybe ol Shady the pirate might come along as well. pirat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:55 pm

shady wrote:

Good evening Eilzel.

I must admit that I had to laugh at myself when I saw my name on that thread because I had forgotten all about it.Having said that ,all I did was say what I thought about other posters but I've said the same & worse to them in threads anyway.So there's no big deal there.

Dibs went through a faze of PM ing me & I responded politely back but later I found out that she was uptight with me for some reason which escapes me........Not that I'm bothered because I have bigger fish to fry & I don't take all this forum stuff too seriously.....But it is a good laugh at times.

If I get the chance soon to spend more than a few minutes on my laptop,I think I'll go over to ADS & spend a good bit of time winding them up..........just for the hell of it.

Hey,maybe ol Shady the pirate might come along as well. pirat

You are right Shady, none of this is serious at all. I had a hell of a laugh reading those PMs though Laughing Twisted Evil

You know, it always seems surreal, when you talk normally- look forward to seeing the Ol' Sea Dog over on ADS pirat

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:02 pm

eilzel wrote:

You are right Shady, none of this is serious at all. I had a hell of a laugh reading those PMs though Laughing Twisted Evil

You know, it always seems surreal, when you talk normally- look forward to seeing the Ol' Sea Dog over on ADS pirat

I read a few lines but lost interest.However,I would be interested to discover who the multi I/Ders were/are.Because that would give me a good excuse to have a good old go at them.

And as for the ol sea dog,well I just never know when he's going to surface.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum