Good riddance

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Feelthelove wrote:Hi All x

To be honest I'm sad about this, I guess people's true colours are becoming evident Sad

PLEASE don't let this thread become a bitching session about ADS. I know that we've all enjoyed posting there in the past.

I just wish they would leave ES out of it Sad


I take it all back. Go ahead......... Evil or Very Mad


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:38 pm

affraid FTL!!! Laughing

I think it is hilarious Laughing Oh no, we are being attacked!!! Eh... no drinky, you are a two faced bully who has been caught out!! lol!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:45 pm

I didn't know drinky was involved in any skullduggery over on ads. very surprised at that. All I saw was some pms that itk had posted from dibs account. It made hilarious reading watching her trying to deny everything and then say she was set up. lol!

but what's the deal with the rep points cheating??? What happened there? and what is the point exactly of building up rep points?? Why are they so important anyway???

Confused.......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:51 pm

molly wrote: affraid FTL!!! Laughing

I think it is hilarious Laughing Oh no, we are being attacked!!! Eh... no drinky, you are a two faced bully who has been caught out!! lol!


TBH none of the stuff in those pm's was a suprise. What came next though is why i felt i had to leave and that forum under attack thread was a large part of it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Scotitch wrote:

TBH none of the stuff in those pm's was a suprise. What came next though is why i felt i had to leave and that forum under attack thread was a large part of it.

Some of the things being posted are vile. Joydivision in particular, the way he's been slating Electric Sky and posters here Evil or Very Mad

He's off my christmas card list No


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Scotitch wrote:

TBH none of the stuff in those pm's was a suprise. What came next though is why i felt i had to leave and that forum under attack thread was a large part of it.


TBH I didn't read that one as I thought it was just drinky trying to deflect attention from his part in the red striping.

It did come as a surprise to me though, I knew there was a lot of bitching going on but I didn't realise people were taking it that far!! Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

molly wrote:


TBH I didn't read that one as I thought it was just drinky trying to deflect attention from his part in the red striping.

It did come as a surprise to me though, I knew there was a lot of bitching going on but I didn't realise people were taking it that far!! Shocked

Hi Molly I love you x

Surprising and very disappointing No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm getting it in the neck over there at the moment - Dribbles and Hubby have just accused me of being Seren!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 pm

sprite wrote:I'm getting it in the neck over there at the moment - Dribbles and Hubby have just accused me of being Seren!

But isn't Seren Sphinx?????????? confused lol! I'm trying not to look anymore, it's winding me up and I don't get wound up Evil or Very Mad


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

I've just had a quick look at adifferentsky & saw the usual screaming which seems to be linked with what you are discussing on this thread.So what's happened over at ADS?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi FTL, I have missed JD's comments pale he's obviously not bitter Twisted Evil


Was it you scotitch who said they do this at the full moon, guess what time it is again! lol! Could explain a lot sprite Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 pm

shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

I've just had a quick look at adifferentsky & saw the usual screaming which seems to be linked with what you are discussing on this thread.So what's happened over at ADS?

Good Afternoon Mr Shady,

Hope you are well. I am King exposed Dibs visitors pm's and it showed that there was an element of bitching and reputation point rigging going on, apparently involving a couple of the Elders - I think?! confused


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Good Afternoon Mr Shady,

Hope you are well. I am King exposed Dibs visitors pm's and it showed that there was an element of bitching and reputation point rigging going on, apparently involving a couple of the Elders - I think?! confused


Hi FTL.Thanks for that........So it's the usual crap then?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 pm

shady wrote:

Hi FTL.Thanks for that........So it's the usual crap then?

Yup! Twisted Evil

And I'm the Devil incarnate apparently! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:22 pm

shady wrote:

Hi FTL.Thanks for that........So it's the usual crap then?

Happy to help Mr Shady Smile Pretty much and unfortunately, some posters less attractive sides are emerging shall we say.

I wouldn't say anything but the way some are seem to be dragging this site into their arguments is starting to irritate me beyond belief No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Happy to help Mr Shady Smile Pretty much and unfortunately, some posters less attractive sides are emerging shall we say.

I wouldn't say anything but the way some are seem to be dragging this site into their arguments is starting to irritate me beyond belief No

Leave the idiots too it FTL! Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:25 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Yup! Twisted Evil

And I'm the Devil incarnate apparently! lol!

we all already knew that though doodles!! Twisted Evil

lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:27 pm

gelico wrote:

we all already knew that though doodles!! Twisted Evil

lol! lol!

Thanks! Sad

(I think!) lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 pm

gelico wrote:

we all already knew that though doodles!! Twisted Evil

lol! lol!

Hey Gelico I love you x

How are you?? It's crazy isn't it! Poor Mr Doodles lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Dibs and IMHO have got a thread going about this site at the moment, they're just replying to each others' posts over and over. They're in such a spin they'll surely disappear up their own arses!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

sprite wrote:Dibs and IMHO have got a thread going about this site at the moment, they're just replying to each others' posts over and over. They're in such a spin they'll surely disappear up their own arses!

They will settle down in a few days and offer up more apologies again. Its been a constant cycle for the past four years i have watched them post.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Scotitch wrote:

They will settle down in a few days and offer up more apologies again. Its been a constant cycle for the past four years i have watched them post.

The thing is Scotitch, that people are losing patience with them, there are only so many times posters will forgive surely?? I voted with my feet as have others.

It's sad as they say they want the forum to succeed but their actions are so destructive Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

The thing is Scotitch, that people are losing patience with them, there are only so many times posters will forgive surely?? I voted with my feet as have others.

It's sad as they say they want the forum to succeed but their actions are so destructive Evil or Very Mad

Hi All, I have read through some of the ADS stuff and this thread, the point is they DON'T want ADS to succeed. They started their own and it went down the pan. Also, can I just ask, we have H2O on here, is that Drinky? Before I left Allakaka pm'd me and was very supportive, told me he had found things out about Dibs and IMHO that appalled him, but there he was actually supporting them. What do people get out of behaviour like that. I really do believe that IMHO and Dibs have mental problems and a whole lunchbox short of a picnic. IMHO is trying to make out he is a member here, yet he is posting up that we are only getting a couple of posts an hour, which shows he cannot see this section, so shooting himself in the foot again. Poor soul, he has given me a laugh though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:24 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Hi All, I have read through some of the ADS stuff and this thread, the point is they DON'T want ADS to succeed. They started their own and it went down the pan. Also, can I just ask, we have H2O on here, is that Drinky? Before I left Allakaka pm'd me and was very supportive, told me he had found things out about Dibs and IMHO that appalled him, but there he was actually supporting them. What do people get out of behaviour like that. I really do believe that IMHO and Dibs have mental problems and a whole lunchbox short of a picnic. IMHO is trying to make out he is a member here, yet he is posting up that we are only getting a couple of posts an hour, which shows he cannot see this section, so shooting himself in the foot again. Poor soul, he has given me a laugh though.

Hi Sassy I love you xxx

Good to see you posting. I think H20 is Drinky too.

I have to admit I always thought of Drinky and Allakaka as very straight, no nonsense posters and I am very surprised. I wouldn't have ever expected them to be involved in any game play confused

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi Sassy I love you xxx

Good to see you posting. I think H20 is Drinky too.


I have to admit I always thought of Drinky and Allakaka as very straight, no nonsense posters and I am very surprised. I wouldn't have ever expected them to be involved in any game play confused


Allakaka did once say to me that I was too nice to realise what was going on. I thought he was wrong at the time, obviously he wasn't!!!!!

They seem to think that they are doing it 'for the cause' and the whole muslim population is going to get them if they don't have all these plots etc. Its total madness, but very funny. Bless!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum