How CORRUPT is our American political system?

Go down

How CORRUPT is our American political system?

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:17 pm

“Yes, We’re Corrupt”:
A List of Politicians Admitting That Money Controls Politics

Jon Schwarz

July 30 2015, 11:23 a.m.

• “I gave to many people, before this, before two months ago, I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And do you know what? When I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them, they are there for me. And that’s a broken system.” — Donald Trump in 2015. 

https://theintercept.com/2015/07/30/politicians-admitting-obvious-fact-money-affects-vote/
If for no other time in our voting history, has this issue become the most regurgitated mantra by so many on both sides of our 2 party system! 
And yet, there seems no movement to stop the corruption - stymie the cash cow of those lobbyist - cut the graft and lies that have become the way that we allow this to just stumble along, from election to election!
If you were ever curious to see the number of books written by the very elected Americans that have used this genre as their first/second/third printed books ...
It's pervasive - shocking and absolutely NO SECRET to anyone that the corruption starts the minute the freshman Senators/Representative men & women get sworn into office. 

And the Agent Orange, has found a like minded {insane fuck wit} from KS, that has as his mission statement; unearth anyone violating our voting rules and trying to obtain dual voting privileges and creating 'VOTER FRAUD'. 
Despite all of the history and recent unearthing of the 'RUSSIAN' involvement and Gerry-rigging that has gone down to remove HRC from the POTUS equation ...this verbal insanity threats from Chump campaign rally's have been ...well just insane rants and nothing started from the DNC party but now very much handled by the Chump Campaign Election Team.  Suspect
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Re: How CORRUPT is our American political system?

Post by Sassy on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Thought this was rather appropriate!

Sassy

Back to top Go down