Good riddance

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good riddance

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:52 pm

If anyone hasn't noticed it yet, I have exposed the liars and scumbags of adifferentsky.

Go have a look

Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:58 pm

I thought they'd sorted things out since they changed their title, but its a complete joke. Sorry for having a go at you for not posting serious news over there, I should've realised its a waste of time.

They've now decided to post threads slagging off this site, they're like a bunch of schoolkids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Sorry I got so defensive too.

I know its playground stuff, but I think people had a right to know what some of the elders were up to over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:20 pm

I've been and had a look but I no longer have an account.

I wish Sphinx and all the decent posters remaining on ADS/ADO all the best.

I had a great time posting there but the constant abuse, swearing and meltdowns drove me crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm the king wrote:If anyone hasn't noticed it yet, I have exposed the liars and scumbags of adifferentsky.

Go have a look

Hilarious ITK, bloody hilarious!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm

What I don't understand is why this site always seems to get dragged into the arguments???

However, they do say all publicity is good publicity I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Blatant abuse of the rep system there. That's probably against their T&C from forumotion.

Agreed though FLT, it's nothing to do with us here - ES didn't even exist when all those messages were being exchanged anyway, muppets!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Never mind dibs and hubby, alkalaka and drinky lol! lol!

Well done I'm the king, I'm not surprised though, I thought there was a lot of scheming go on in the background!!

I bet there are a lot of empty message boxes tonight Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm the King; you are the King. Absolutely hilarious reading all that on my way home today sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:16 pm

eilzel wrote:I'm the King; you are the King. Absolutely hilarious reading all that on my way home today sunny

I know Eilzel, thete are a lot of red faces over there tonight.

I'm surprised about Allakaka though, he was obviously spending more time on vote rigging than actual posting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Seren wrote:

I know Eilzel, thete are a lot of red faces over there tonight.

I'm surprised about Allakaka though, he was obviously spending more time on vote rigging than actual posting

I actually noticed kaka playing games with voting a while back (about that time) when I would log off then come back to find every post I made in one thread negged. I checked a few, Kaka has given well over 1000, so I thought it weird.

I would NEVER have guessed a little circle of them though, especially with those two affraid

Drinky is the biggest shocker for me, he comes across a respectable poster- yet was involved in rep games- it is quite sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:32 pm

There's very little damage control that any of them can do it seems.
That place is rotten to the core, I'm best off out of it.

Not surprised that it was a Dib's USER ERROR which let the cat out of the bag, no wonder those two were never banned, it suited Allakaka's and the others purposes to keep them hanging around.

They knew they'd have got short-f-shrift from me if they'd have come begging for my votes in that way.

Allakaka actually telling them to get Poppy posting irrelevance in Entertainment just to get her post count up.

Like little school-children Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi All x

To be honest I'm sad about this, I guess people's true colours are becoming evident Sad

PLEASE don't let this thread become a bitching session about ADS. I know that we've all enjoyed posting there in the past.

I just wish they would leave ES out of it Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Seren wrote:There's very little damage control that any of them can do it seems.
That place is rotten to the core, I'm best off out of it.

Not surprised that it was a Dib's USER ERROR which let the cat out of the bag, no wonder those two were never banned, it suited Allakaka's and the others purposes to keep them hanging around.

They knew they'd have got short-f-shrift from me if they'd have come begging for my votes in that way.

Allakaka actually telling them to get Poppy posting irrelevance in Entertainment just to get her post count up.

Like little school-children Very Happy

I know; I wonder how sphinx feels having been 'lobbied' by Drinky Laughing

^^^Eh up Seren you are the mastermind- according to the genius of Ocelot/Shine Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 pm

eilzel wrote:

I know; I wonder how sphinx feels having been 'lobbied' by Drinky Laughing

^^^Eh up Seren you are the mastermind- according to the genius of Ocelot/Shine Cool

That's Lady Macbeth to you please, Eilzel.

FLT I hear what you're saying but really it is funny, just watching I.M.H.O trying to put a different spin on it all, bless him he couldn't navigate his way out of a paper bag...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Seren wrote:

That's Lady Macbeth to you please, Eilzel.

FLT I hear what you're saying but really it is funny, just watching I.M.H.O trying to put a different spin on it all, bless him he couldn't navigate his way out of a paper bag...

You two!!! What am I going to do with you I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

You two!!! What am I going to do with you I love you xxx

We all have our devilish sides FtL Twisted Evil xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:55 pm

eilzel wrote:

We all have our devilish sides FtL Twisted Evil xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I see Eilzel lol! xxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Well I've made my comments on the situation over there so I've done with the thread, I don't see any harm in letting other members have their say on this either.

Am curious as to what sassy will make of it all.

I do hope ITK is saving this for here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Seren wrote:Well I've made my comments on the situation over there so I've done with the thread, I don't see any harm in letting other members have their say on this either.

Am curious as to what sassy will make of it all.

I do hope ITK is saving this for here.

I think Sassy will have expected it. Her rep plunged around that time when she returned; then phildidges after Dibs mentioned him to Kaka. I think she might like it (hope shes coping right now).

ITK has the screen shots; the guy is a legend imo- our own Julian Assange cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 pm

eilzel wrote:

I think Sassy will have expected it. Her rep plunged around that time when she returned; then phildidges after Dibs mentioned him to Kaka. I think she might like it (hope shes coping right now).

ITK has the screen shots; the guy is a legend imo- our own Julian Assange cheers

I've been thinking about Sassy all day today Eilzel x

OK you guys, I guess you need to get it out of your systems lol! lol! lol! xxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Let's leave them too it and worry about this site! Twisted Evil Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

MrDoodles wrote:Let's leave them too it and worry about this site! Twisted Evil Very Happy

I agree Mr Doodles x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:41 am

I might become a bit more active here now as sadly i have made my last post on ADS. A good idea ruined by a few obsessive trolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:18 am

Scotitch wrote:I might become a bit more active here now as sadly i have made my last post on ADS. A good idea ruined by a few obsessive trolls.

Good Morning Scotitch x

Great that we'll be seeing more of you, their loss is our gain! I love you

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top