Everytime I try to get posting here......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everytime I try to get posting here......

Post by Shady2 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Some muslim bastard either kills or tries to kill people and I end up going to London.

I wish they and their fellow terrorists from Antifa,black lives matter,momentum and the Labour party would evolve into 21st century human beings and stop killing people.

It's so boring.

By the way,where's the thread condemning the Parsons Green attack? Surely the site boss has posted such a thread in a rebuke to radical islam?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Everytime I try to get posting here......

Post by Sassy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Have no interest in giving them the oxygen of attention, which is what they want. Don't be a wuss. And yes, I have been close to bombings. http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/history/events/f950e04d-44d7-47ad-a10c-16dfb0cc9ce3
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Sassy wrote:Have no interest in giving them the oxygen of attention, which is what they want.   Don't be a wuss.   And yes, I have been close to bombings.  http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/history/events/f950e04d-44d7-47ad-a10c-16dfb0cc9ce3

You stop being such a silly sausage.And why hasn't commie Corbyn condemned the Parsons Green attack?

And why hasn't he said it's good idea to shoot dead the terrorist during an actual attack?
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Why haven't you stopped telling lies and twisting the truth (especially when Laura K was had up by the BBC Board for editing the video about what was actually said).
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:40 pm

Sassy don't bother me with Sadiq Khan as we all know what he is,and that's a liar who shares a platform with muslim radical extremists.

Stop denying the truth Sassy as we all have eyes and ears.

You Momentum nuts need to go away and let the rest of the population live in peace as we don't want your hate,lies and terrorism supporting.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Oops, read the article, MPs of all persuasions. Not up to the mark are you.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:19 pm

Sassy wrote:Oops, read the article, MPs of all persuasions.   Not up to the mark are you.

You see Sassy.All this left wing momentum hatred has torn you apart.

And that's a shame,because I bet you were a decent person ............once a upon a time.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Oh bless you Shady, I was once a decent person. Well, has to be said, puts me one step ahead of you, I bet you were always a shit. Rolling Eyes
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpool on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:53 am

Shady2 wrote:Some muslim bastard either kills or tries to kill people and I end up going to London.

I wish they and their fellow terrorists from Antifa,black lives matter,momentum and the Labour party would evolve into 21st century human beings and stop killing people.

It's so boring.

By the way,where's the thread condemning the Parsons Green attack? Surely the site boss has posted such a thread in a rebuke to radical islam?
Everytime You  try to get posting here Some muslim either kills or tries to kill people..... stop posting here then and make the world a safer place.

Where's the thread condemning the Parsons Green attack? where your thread condemning this attack seems odd to complain about a thread that doesn`t exist yet, when you are obviously capable of making such a thread....so why haven`t you made such a thread ?
Deadpool
Established Member

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top