Newsfix posters identified!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Newsfix posters identified!!!

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:I'v only got one quite genuine question
Is aspca aware that "fuzzy wuzzy" (at least over here ) is a racist term applied to those (especially) of african origin ?

Granted I doubt she meant it that way but non the less...................
"GRANTED" ...there's nothing you "THINK" or ASSume {ever} that hasn't already been proven by your low bar behavior and posts to me and about me that would lead me to THINK & FEEL that you just can't STOP YOUR SHIT STIRRING.
And you excel at it! 

JUST A THOUGHT
 by victorismyhero on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:31 am
Given the circumstances mentioned by sassy in announcements.....
TRUCE ??
anyone?????

as I said...I took it as given that you didnt mean that in that way, its the 2 nations divided by a common language syndrome....however I'm still trying to work out how you apply fuzzy to ben?????? scratch

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:02 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Is aspca aware that "fuzzy wuzzy" (at least over here ) is a racist term applied to those (especially) of african origin ?
"GRANTED" ...there's nothing you "THINK" or ASSume {ever} that hasn't already been proven by your low bar behavior and posts to me and about me that would lead me to THINK & FEEL that you just can't STOP YOUR SHIT STIRRING.
And you excel at it! 

JUST A THOUGHT
TRUCE ??
anyone?????

as I said...I took it as given that you didnt mean that in that way,  its the 2 nations divided by a common language syndrome....however I'm still trying to work out how you apply fuzzy to ben?????? scratch

As often it's been proven, just exactly how astute your thinking and behavior aligned it's self with Tommy-Kins; here's another prime example of just that!
The true 'ORIGINS' for 'FUZZY-WUZZY' wasn't ever meant to be demeaning or a SLUR but for some low bar/fuck-wits that can manage to twist such things around into just that ...well, you prove to be personified and 100% trustworthy!

The term "Fuzzy Wuzzy" originated in the 1800s. 
British Soldiers gave the nickname, "fuzzy wuzzy" to the Hadendoa warriors that were a nomadic tribe along the Red Sea in Sudan.
The Hadendoa were a formidable fighting force that gained the respect of the better trained British forces. The Hadendoa warriors wore their hair matted which gave a "fuzzy" appearance. 
The British were eventually victorious over the Fuzzy Wuzzies but with a greater fight than other enemies.
Rudyard Kippling wrote a poem in 1890, Fuzzy Wuzzy that praised the Hadendoa warriors for their fighting skills. "
So 'ere's to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, at your 'ome in the Soudan; / You're a pore benighted 'eathen but a first-class fightin' man"
Today Fuzzy Wuzzy is known more as the nursery rhyme many of us learned as children.

Funny Fuzzy Wuzzy
by Roger W Hancock

Fuzzy Wuzzy the hairless bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy was fully bare.
Not so fuzzy, Wuzzy thought,
looking funny was Fuzzy Wuzzy.

©️ 11-27-2007 Roger W Hancock www.PoetPatriot.com

Always Fuzzy
by Roger W Hancock

If Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair,
but had fir to make him furry;
would Fuzzy be furry or fuzzy?
Wouldn't Wuzzy still be fuzzy?

Fuzzy Wuzzy was always Fuzzy,
even if he wasn't fuzzy.
Whether or not had hair or fir,
Wuzzy would be called 'Fuzzy.'

©️ 06-18-2012 Roger W Hancock www.PoetPatriot.com

http://www.poetpatriot.com/poems-rhyfuzzywuzzy.htm

So in PRAISE of one's dear little bear that we snuggled with when we went to sleep ...many an American child would name their Teddy Bear 'Fuzzy Wuzzy'

And it NEVER - NEVER EVER had any heinous connotations to that UGLY RACIST BS as you suggest ... Suspect
But then again, who's to say what with the ILK that you hang out with and the way in which you speak to women ...the vulgar things that pour forth out of your mouth would most likely be forever a socially unacceptable wrong thing spewed! Twisted Evil  
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm

I'd forgetten that, but I remember reading the book to my kids and this is the song on YouTube

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

And you excel at it! 

JUST A THOUGHT
TRUCE ??
anyone?????

as I said...I took it as given that you didnt mean that in that way,  its the 2 nations divided by a common language syndrome....however I'm still trying to work out how you apply fuzzy to ben?????? scratch

The Foul creature crawls over here from a far right extremist site where posters actually laughed at Palestinian children burning to death, and picks on a poster for no apparent reason whatsoever other than the fact that this poster might hold non white supremacist views.

And the nazifascilitator and our so called moderator does nothing.

Again, actions speak louder than words!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

And you excel at it! 

JUST A THOUGHT
TRUCE ??
anyone?????

The Foul creature crawls over here from a far right extremist site where posters actually laughed at Palestinian children burning to death, and picks on a poster for no apparent reason whatsoever other than the fact that this poster might hold non white supremacist views.

Oops, didn't you notice that when 4Ever moderated your post she is now a moderator? Therefore I'm leaving her to deal with a post to her, to do anything else would be extremely rude.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Sassy wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Oops, didn't you notice that when 4Ever moderated your post she is now a moderator?   Therefore I'm leaving her to deal with a post to her, to do anything else would be extremely rude.
Well it looks like she's now been learned.

Hopefully she'll basement the foulcunt!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

You don't get to tell moderators what to do.

Oops, didn't you notice that when 4Ever moderated your post she is now a moderator?   Therefore I'm leaving her to deal with a post to her, to do anything else would be extremely rude.
Well it looks like she's now been learned.

Hopefully she'll basement the foulcunt!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:31 pm

So we've now more moderators than posters.

Fucking wunderbar!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:39 pm

Actually you should be pleased, I suggested it to Irn while he is feeling so ill and he was thrilled with the idea.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Actually you should be pleased, I suggested it to Irn while he is feeling so ill and he was thrilled with the idea.
Who gives a fuck what you think, you're just a disgusting liar.

Why don't you now resign as mod it's obvious you're not up for the job!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:48 pm

whats that you got corporal jones

Its a fuzzy wuzzys spear sir.....they dont like it up em

do the scrat.... Laughing
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Sassy wrote:Actually you should be pleased, I suggested it to Irn while he is feeling so ill and he was thrilled with the idea.

Strange, you wanted Vic basemented for saying the fuzzy wuzzy can have racial connotations, but you think it ok to carry on with your abuse. The appointment of another mod (BTW, I'm also Admin and co-runner) was to put Irn's mind at rest because he was worrying he couldn't help me. But then, you don't give a stuff about that do you.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 pm

victorismyhero wrote:whats that you got corporal jones

Yep, I remember the fuzzy wuzzies of Corporal Jones, which is why I said that 4Ever didn't mean it that way. I doubt she has ever heard of Dads Army.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 pm

victorismyhero wrote:whats that you got corporal jones

I thought it was a fuzzy wuzzy bear, it was obvious to me, but then I've lived state side, so I can differentiate between Anglo-American parlance, sadly you cannot and so you jumped on the wrong bandwagon to have a pop at a fellow poster on here.

Still, you do provide us with entertainment and it's all cheaply priced!

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Sassy wrote:
Scrat. wrote:

Strange, you wanted Vic basemented for saying the fuzzy wuzzy can have racial connotations, but you think it ok to carry on with your abuse.   The appointment of another mod (BTW, I'm also Admin and co-runner) was to put Irn's mind at rest because he was worrying he couldn't help me.   But then, you don't give a stuff about that do you.
You're not only a liar, you're thick as shit, I knew about fuzzy wuzzy bear and all I saw was your nazibuddy pick on a fellow poster, again, and for no reason other than to abuse, gloat and goad posters on this forum.

Please act with honour because you're not capable of acting impartially, take a back seat and rest that weary load!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Scrat. wrote:

Strange, you wanted Vic basemented for saying the fuzzy wuzzy can have racial connotations, but you think it ok to carry on with your abuse.   The appointment of another mod (BTW, I'm also Admin and co-runner) was to put Irn's mind at rest because he was worrying he couldn't help me.   But then, you don't give a stuff about that do you.
You're not only a liar, you're thick as shit, I knew about fuzzy wuzzy bear and all I saw was your nazibuddy pick on a fellow poster, again, and for no reason other than to abuse, gloat and goad posters on this forum.

Please act with honour because you're not capable of acting impartially, take a back seat and rest that weary load!

The most abusive person on here is you and you certainly don't have a say in how this place is run.   So I'm giving you a warning.   Post properly or I will ban you for a week and whether you come back afterwards or not I don't give a shit.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Sassy wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
Sassy wrote:

The most abusive person on here is you and you certainly don't have a say in how this place is run.   So I'm giving you a warning.   Post properly or I will ban you for a week and whether you come back afterwards or not I don't give a shit.
Ban me I couldn't give a fuck, and no I won't return because I will never give in to threats from a fucking liar!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Scrat. wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Ban me I couldn't give a fuck, and no I won't return because I will never give in to threats from a fucking liar!

Scrat, you are a pathetic little man and you seem to have big issues. I suggest you get help.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
Scrat. wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Scrat, you are a pathetic little man and you seem to have big issues.   I suggest you get help.
Oh, well ...that ended as expected ...{{heavy sigh}} geeze is that a male thing or just a national/regional thing ???  seems I've found 3 men within the past year that have reacted in the very same way!
2 over here and on we are just fixing to permanently ban one my other sight! 
Sweet Jesus ...and it's 'MEN' Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:39 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Scrat, you are a pathetic little man and you seem to have big issues.   I suggest you get help.
Oh, well ...that ended as expected ...{{heavy sigh}} geeze is that a male thing or just a national/regional thing ???  seems I've found 3 men within the past year that have reacted in the very same way!
2 over here and on we are just fixing to permanently ban one my other sight! 
Sweet Jesus ...and it's 'MEN' Suspect

In this very small collection of 'local' forums, i think it's mostly the fishwives that cause the majority of the problems and the stoking up of the fires etc...

A couple (rags&eddie) have even auctioned their vagina's for forum buttons!

Tbf i wouldn't piss on that gaggle of worthless scum, if they were on fire (honest truth)

I mean....Why should i worry that this gaggle have ganged up on me over the years when they fully support and defend white supremisists and slap them on the back!

Warped and poisonous scum that all deserve to be put in one room and a grenade to be thrown in! Razz

I would laugh!
Well, you've hit a TRUTH BE KNOWN BUTTON for me; had my full body baptismal with that 'Snake Pit of Vipers' rather sudden like.  While trying to duck & dodge the Didgey one {insanity from men come directly straight at you} the ones that you really had to be aware of were those 'Hyena Pack' ...acting all sweet & friendly but running a PM end game attacking you behind your back. 
Yipper, I agree, my generalization about 'GENDER' was in error. NF proved that quite successfully within 3 months of my falling through that 'Welcome Sign' entrance doorway! No

Onward & upward buddy ...we've got the viper marks to prove we SURVIED and lived to tell the war stories too!  I love you
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:15 am

Depression is an UGLY SNEAKY BASTARD ...it'll creep back up on a human easily enough and a change in medication and even a week of barometric pressure drops may trigger enough joint pain to trigger a bout of depression. 
Is Doug still going out to the retail shop as often as he had been? 
Seems a change of faces and environment helped him before! flower
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top