SMH - Allow me to offer my sincere apology's, Chump Is An ASS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SMH - Allow me to offer my sincere apology's, Chump Is An ASS!

Post by Aspca4ever on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

Our hearts & prayers go out to the people of London, who suffered a vicious terrorist attack....pic.twitter.com/Q2hTBV2l5t

1,737 replies   2,827 retweets   10,900 likes

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago

We have made more progress in the last nine months against ISIS than the Obama Administration has made in 8 years.Must be proactive & nasty!
4:00 AM - 15 Sep 2017

The travel ban into the United States should be far larger, tougher and more specific-but stupidly, that would not be politically correct!

3:54 AM - 15 Sep 2017

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago 

Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!

3:48 AM - 15 Sep 2017

Another attack in London by a loser terrorist.These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!

3:42 AM - 15 Sep 2017

LONDON ― U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May and London Mayor Sadiq Khan were quick to slam President Donald Trump’s response to Friday’s terror attack at a London tube station. 
In a Friday morning Twitter rant, Trump speculated heavily about the perpetrators of a bomb attack that left at least 22 people injured. He referenced the so-called Islamic State, despite there being very little confirmed information about the bombing. He also used the incident as an excuse to push his U.S. travel ban on citizens from six Muslim-majority countries. 
“I never think it’s helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation,” May said on Friday.
“I’ve simply been too busy this morning to look at Twitter,” Khan said in response to a question by a British radio station about Trump’s tweets. “I’m not going to go there. My priority today is catch the individual or individuals responsible.”
“I’m hopefully the last person who’s speculating about these sort of things,” he added.
A police spokesperson told CNN that Trump’s comments on Scotland Yard were “pure speculation” and “unhelpful.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/uk-criticize-trump-london_us_59bbdab9e4b02da0e1414e6e

If this moron would just cease his obsessive pre-dawn rants via his twitter and allow his staff to offer up some 'WISE COUNCIL' and profound words of wisdom and proper/professional worded written text ...well it would be such an enhancement for the entire nation. 
But nearly 300+ days in to this 'King of Chaos' reign and it's not going to happen.
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: SMH - Allow me to offer my sincere apology's, Chump Is An ASS!

Post by Scrat. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:34 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 29m29 minutes ago

Our hearts & prayers go out to the people of London, who suffered a vicious terrorist attack....pic.twitter.com/Q2hTBV2l5t

1,737 replies   2,827 retweets   10,900 likes

We have made more progress in the last nine months against ISIS than the Obama Administration has made in 8 years.Must be proactive & nasty!
4:00 AM - 15 Sep 2017

The travel ban into the United States should be far larger, tougher and more specific-but stupidly, that would not be politically correct!

3:54 AM - 15 Sep 2017

Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!

3:48 AM - 15 Sep 2017

Another attack in London by a loser terrorist.These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!

3:42 AM - 15 Sep 2017

LONDON ― U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May and London Mayor Sadiq Khan were quick to slam President Donald Trump’s response to Friday’s terror attack at a London tube station. 
In a Friday morning Twitter rant, Trump speculated heavily about the perpetrators of a bomb attack that left at least 22 people injured. He referenced the so-called Islamic State, despite there being very little confirmed information about the bombing. He also used the incident as an excuse to push his U.S. travel ban on citizens from six Muslim-majority countries. 
“I never think it’s helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation,” May said on Friday.
“I’ve simply been too busy this morning to look at Twitter,” Khan said in response to a question by a British radio station about Trump’s tweets. “I’m not going to go there. My priority today is catch the individual or individuals responsible.”
“I’m hopefully the last person who’s speculating about these sort of things,” he added.
A police spokesperson told CNN that Trump’s comments on Scotland Yard were “pure speculation” and “unhelpful.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/uk-criticize-trump-london_us_59bbdab9e4b02da0e1414e6e

If this moron would just cease his obsessive pre-dawn rants via his twitter and allow his staff to offer up some 'WISE COUNCIL' and profound words of wisdom and proper/professional worded written text ...well it would be such an enhancement for the entire nation. 
But nearly 300+ days in to this 'King of Chaos' reign and it's not going to happen.
I wouldn't worry about it, Trump fits perfectly into the chaos of our time, in the current climate anyone normal would seem completely out of place!
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Scrat. wrote:I wouldn't worry about it, Trump fits perfectly into the chaos of our time, in the current climate anyone normal would seem completely out of place!
Granted, but the continued 'SHOCK' of this buffoon and his lack of: morality/intelligence/professional demeanor and just pure humanity is so F'n humiliating Evil or Very Mad

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trumps+speeches+Hurricane+Irma+Rescue+Teams&&view=detail&mid=DAA073B6D7E159D15582DAA073B6D7E159D15582&&FORM=VDRVRV

And try to find any full coverage of the 'King's' Self-Serving idiot speeches he's been providing his 'audiences' down in TX or Florida; the duffuss seems to think he's on a stage and those poor unfortunate victims are just there for his entertainment value! 
Oh, and 'Faux' media won't show any of his horrid misguided speech moments; OOHHH, no they just give his golden highlights and let it go!
The Orange One is a simpleton and pure ignorant ass!
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top