Are you all well?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you all well?

Post by Shady2 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

I hope you are all well.

What's been happening? Anything new or exciting?

Regards,Shady.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you all well?

Post by Handy andy on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Irn and Sassy are back up and running , which is wonderful news.
This is quiet and sweet natured, which is far better than busy and tempestuous.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:01 pm

Handy andy wrote:Irn and Sassy are back up and running , which is wonderful news.  
This is quiet and sweet natured, which is far better than busy and tempestuous.

Good afternoon HA.

I trust you are well.

What was up with Irn Bru and Sassy?

And I prefer quiet and sweet natured to busy and tempestuous.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Afternoon Shady, Irn is ill, my partner had kidney cancer and had to have a kidney removed (very grateful that the cancer was contained within it and hasn't spread, but he had to recover) and my eldest daughter had a heart attack and it turns out she has a genetic heart condition.   So while everything was so fraught we shut down for a while.  Irn will post when he can and my other half is making a good recovery thank goodness and my grandsons making a good job of caring for their Mum, so when I am not looking after partner and Dad I come on and we are back up and running.   Hope your life is less complicated than mine!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Sassy wrote:Afternoon Shady, Irn is ill, my partner had kidney cancer and had to have a kidney removed (very grateful that the cancer was contained within it and hasn't spread, but he had to recover) and my eldest daughter had a heart attack and it turns out she has a genetic heart condition.   So while everything was so fraught we shut down for a while.  Irn will post when he can and my other half is making a good recovery thank goodness and my grandsons making a good job of caring for their Mum, so when I am not looking after partner and Dad I come on and we are back up and running.   Hope your life is less complicated than mine!

Good afternoon Sassy

Well I hope you all make speedy recoveries and it's good to see the site is still up and running.

My life is less complicated now that I'm home after working in London for the last few weeks.Working up there was very complicated.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Hey, there Shady ...so you don't care for the hustle & bustle of that busy London mob? 

I've had 'SOME' issues but just waiting on lab results now.  Seems like life isn't a hellish roller-coaster-freak-assed ride it just can't be mundane and boring!!! 
I'd love some mundane & boring; really I would!  LOL
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:Hey, there Shady ...so you don't care for the hustle & bustle of that busy London mob? 

I've had 'SOME' issues but just waiting on lab results now.  Seems like life isn't a hellish roller-coaster-freak-assed ride it just can't be mundane and boring!!! 

Good afternoon Aspca4ever.

Good luck with your lab results,but if you are looking for mundane and boring,don't visit London as there are too many muslims trying to kill people.
Shady2
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Shady2 wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:Hey, there Shady ...so you don't care for the hustle & bustle of that busy London mob? 

Good afternoon Aspca4ever.

Good luck with your lab results,but if you are looking for mundane and boring,don't visit London as there are too many muslims trying to kill people.

Oh, blaming those 'Muuuuuslims' are you; over here you've gotta watch out for those sneaky assed 'Right Leaning Bible Thumpers'! 

If they aren't praying away the LGBTQ out of your sorry ass, or blaming every Mother Nature event on them poor folk; they're trying to bomb ya - burn ya - shoot ya - zap ya - mace ya from behind those KKK pointed hats or those lily white churchy smiles that just lure you into a façade of 'WELCOME' and then they GET CHA!!! Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum