Princess Diana speaks about AIDS

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Princess Diana speaks about AIDS

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:40 pm

For the lack of anything else on TV last evening, I tuned into the 'Last Days of Diana' on my local net work. And I wasn't disappointed; the interviews from her two grown boys regarding their thoughts and feelings during that horrendous mourning and funeral service was so enlightening. 
And their words regarding  - how a little boy felt to hear the sounds of the crowds moaning & calling their mommies name as they walked that long drama laden scene behind her coffin; 'she was my mommy, they didn't even really know her and here they were sobbing & calling out her name!'  Prince William, explained that he later grew to understand her global impact but had it not been for those news reels and all of those media tapes there were just so much of her life away from him & Harry that they were not able to grasp at that young age.   
From their restricted POV within that royal inner circle, they really had no idea of the impact that Lady Diana had on the world and especially her causes that she took hold of in her deeply caring way.  Nothing superficial about that young lady; in for a penny - in for a pound and she always was so focused on the patient/child or person she was speaking too. 
I wasn't disappointed that I watched it, and as much as I was afraid that it might be far too Hollywood dramatic laden ...it wasn't at all and I quite enjoyed the entire show.
She 'WAS' such a remarkable - shining example of modern day woman & stoic motherhood.  Made me feel proud for my gender and the eventual changes she ripped into the royal enclaves. LOL 
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Re: Princess Diana speaks about AIDS

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down