Irn Bru posting again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irn Bru posting again.

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:49 pm

Thank you to all those members who sent me goodwill messages and support from across the boards during a very distressing time I my life even though you may well have not been aware of what my problems were and I want to thank you all personally right now.

So thank you

4ever
Sassy
Andy
Jules

And despite our obvious differences on almost anything a very big thank you to Tommy Monk as well.

Irn Bru

Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Re: Irn Bru posting again.

Post by Deadpool on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Thank you to all those members who sent me goodwill messages and support from across the boards during a very distressing time I my life even though you may well have not been aware of what my problems were and I want to thank you all personally right now.

So thank you

4ever
Sassy
Andy
Jules

And despite our obvious differences on almost anything a very big thank you to Tommy Monk as well.

Irn Bru

You have been missed. i hope things are a little better for you now, As i know the situation has been very stressful and extremely sad
you have my best wishes

welcome Back
Deadpool
Established Member

http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:10 am

So pleased to see you back Irn. Rest up, dont let forums worry you. Your health and those you love are more important. And your chums here will be patient. You come first.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Just had to poke at ya ...but SERIOUSLY, you & Sassy have been on my heart & mind 'BIGLY' and while I've enjoyed that distraction from our INSANITY life form in the oval office; I sure wish the distraction was for happier reasons! No
Great to see your avatar and posts, IRN. 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top