White House Press Sec. Spicey's Out & Moochi's In - WOW, will the leaks dry up now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White House Press Sec. Spicey's Out & Moochi's In - WOW, will the leaks dry up now?

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Monday, Jul 24, 2017 07:56 AM CDT
Mooch’s first round disappoints: Anthony Scaramucci off to a rocky start on the Sunday shows       

Trump's newly chosen communications director made a splash defending the president — but not in a good way
President Donald Trump’s
new communications director is off to a rough start.
The Goldman Sachs alum and Trump supporter, who took over for the resigning Sean Spicer on Friday, has had to deal with a few minor bumps in the road. Immediately after the announcement of his appointment to the White House communications director post was made, media outlets were quick to note that Scaramucci called Trump a “hack” in 2015 — something that “The Mooch,” as he’s known, noted during his press conference Friday. On Saturday, Scaramucci also announced that he was deleting old tweets critical of Donald Trump; he called it “full transparency.”
http://www.salon.com/2017/07/24/moochs-first-round-disappoints-anthony-scaramucci-off-to-a-rocky-start-on-the-sunday-shows/
While, quite a few of us American's struggle with the continued insanity that has become our 'Daily Media Oval Office Press Releases'; the need for this nation to find it's footing and get back to the serious business of keeping this nation moving forward seems to have gotten lost in the quagmire of minutia that is being promoted by the Clown seated at the desk!

Blowing a 'KISS' to the press corp after his first press conference; this is 'MOOCHI' > > >

But here's a question for those that care or are concerned about my nation as a whole > > >
Would you/could you sell your soul for this position as Sean Spicer did '?' and what his most recent replacement = Scaramucci is going to attempt to do now for $179,700.00 salary? 
Where does the 'morality bar' lay for just how far over that line of truth/honor/obey would you go to follow your BOSS? 
Does the amount of money matter - the length of time and friendship with your boss - for honor of country or supporting the #1 man in charge?
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: White House Press Sec. Spicey's Out & Moochi's In - WOW, will the leaks dry up now?

Post by Sassy on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:23 pm

I wouldn't lower myself to have his job for, as they say, all the tea in China!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Re: White House Press Sec. Spicey's Out & Moochi's In - WOW, will the leaks dry up now?

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:40 pm

I don't know if I've beaten the 'ODDS' or just because of the career fields that I've worked in; but I've only had 2 bosses that were beyond the pale for the worst of humanity & deplorable values that pushed me to have to tell them that I could in 'NO WAY' do as they demanded.  And lost my job because of my spine & morality.
And those 2 incidents seem small potatoes compared to the complete and utter BS that both Spicey and that cretin Sara Huckstable have spewed before the American public on behalf of their employer! Suspect
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

10 Days: How to ruin your marriage - destory a career - make a utter ASS out of yourself by being a sock puppet for Chump!

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Anthony Scaramucci out as White House communications director
By JOHN SANTUCCI & Adam Kelsey Jul 31, 2017, 2:35 PM ET
WatchScaramucci targets Priebus, Bannon in expletive-laced call
White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci has offered his resignation, ABC News has learned. The news comes only days after Scaramucci's hiring earlier this month. Since then, the White House has faced the resignations of press secretary Sean Spicer and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus.
A day prior to Priebus' announced departure last week, Scaramucci made headlines for delivering a scathing, profanity-laced critique of the chief of staff to a reporter with The New Yorker. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-communications-director/story?id=48952277
Hell - Bells, even the 'King of Tweet' can't keep up with the revolving door that has become his churning staff issues! ROTFLMAO And the clown car just keeps trying to right itself and cling to the rails!  

Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:42 pm

The world is going to look back at this time and decide that madness ruled and wonder how we allowed it it happen.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Sassy wrote:The world is going to look back at this time and decide that madness ruled and wonder how we allowed it it happen.

INDEED, and we weren't all tok'n a joint/dropp'n acid/shoot'n up like these hippy era rumors of the 60's & 70's ...we (the educated voters) were trying to do the moral thing! Suspect HOW DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG? No
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top