Let me know when you're happy for me to post here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let me know when you're happy for me to post here!

Post by Scrat. on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 am

Some people take themselves far too seriously, perhaps they have much to be serious about, but then everyone is experiencing the very same human condition, we are all suffering, none of us suffer alone, those are the vagaries of life, and they affect us all.

Perhaps if there is so much tragedy, that we must be constantly reminded of it, its best for me not to post here, I was desensitised to life's trauma from an early age, so I struggle to commiserate in an appropriate fashion, at least in a appropriate fashion acceptable to some, of course I care and I sympathise, but what else can I do?

I don't know why Sassy locks threads  other than to protect the corrupt liar Victor, and I dont know why Sassy uses her personal misery to exert some form of pressure on posters to conform to some unknown quantity, but it's now become intolerable, I'm starting to feel guilty, and no one should be made to feel that way about something they're no Party to.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Re: Let me know when you're happy for me to post here!

Post by Sassy on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:25 am

It's not about my problems Scrat, it's about everyone's problems. We all have them, which is why people don't want to come onto a forum were thread after thread is covered in abuse. It's vile, it's unedifying and it's depressing. Why the hell would anyone want to join in with it. You have done posts that have been informative and I have said so, but you and Phil post so much abuse I absolutely understand why people wouldn't want to post here, and that isn't why Irn and I got this going again.

Closing the thread was nothing to do with Vic, it was because the subject of the OP wasn't being discussed, it was just a slanging match, totally beneath all concerned.

Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:53 pm

You're always welcome here Scrat. He got you banned on Flap and then on NF but he won't be doing it here. He goaded Phil and you on the speedtrap thread instead of making a positive contribution like Sassy did in response.

But ometimes a thread goes way off beam and miles from the Subject being debated.

Let's face it, the moderation here has been very lenient with only a light touch here and there.

We've more than enough talent on here and you are one of the best debaters around to see off the RW. That's why they won't come and post here.

Scared without their cover being there to protect them.

Stick with us for the long run

Rgds
Irn
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:51 pm

Irn Bru wrote:You're always welcome here Scrat. He got you banned on Flap and then on NF but he won't be doing it here. He goaded Phil and you on the speedtrap thread instead of making a positive contribution like Sassy did in response.

But ometimes a thread goes way off beam and miles from the Subject being debated.

Let's face it, the moderation here has been very lenient with only a light touch here and there.

We've more than enough talent on here and you are one of the best debaters around to see off the RW. That's why they won't come and post here.

Rgds
Irn

HOW? exactly?
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:55 pm

oh...and NO I didnt get him banned on flap

just beacause he was banned just after my registration there had nothing to do with me ...I registered and apart from the "hello " thread I then didnt post for several days......(weeks?)

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:43 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:You're always welcome here Scrat. He got you banned on Flap and then on NF but he won't be doing it here. He goaded Phil and you on the speedtrap thread instead of making a positive contribution like Sassy did in response.

But sometimes a thread goes way off beam and miles from the Subject being debated.

Rgds
Irn

HOW? exactly?

Like I said, you could have made a positive comment about the benefits of speed cameras but you chose to go right at Phil in your very first post.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Handy andy on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 am

Vic has to be congratulated , along with Thorin, for turning Ben's excellent forum into probably the most boring and tedious sites around. 1st he allowed it to become Flopfix , Dean played him like a puppet. Then he pressured or banned most lefties away from.the place. Now it has turned into Thorfix, where Didge starts 90% of threads, which interest no-one, hence they go unanswered, and is ridiculed by great posters such as Veya, Quill and Wolfie.
Just took a quick.look at the place at 0745 utc. 8 out of 8 new threads stsrted by Thorin. All chuffing boring. And no replies.
It is all about him, his ego, how he knows everything. How he has done everything and is a world leading expert in every subject. And tells everyone else they are always wrong.
This from a bloke who washes the bogs at his local hospital and fills the tampax machines.
And still finds time to spend 18 hours a day posting the shyte he cleans from the pans.
You have been played for the fool that you are Vic.

Last edited by Handy andy on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:23 am

Philagain1 wrote:Atleast one of the admins see things as how they actually are.

Who are these posters that don't want to post here because of scrat and i then, i bet i could hazard a guess that it's all agenda driven and the member is quite new here. Rolling Eyes

Perhaps you might be able to work out that I was referring to members that have joined and no longer post, rather than a member who still posts if you had actually thought about that Phil.

We have had 5 - 6 new members who don't post anymore, and I was referring to the fact it brings the atmosphere of a place down if there is constant abuse, which is why I closed the thread as Irn and I have both pointed out.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Handy andy on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:46 am

Vic does it to get folk to leave here and return to Thorfix. It's a numbers game.
Handy andy
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:49 am

HA, the people I've mentioned don't come from there.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:01 am

Just to clarify, there is no difference between Sassy and I on what we are trying to do here. People are free to be critical of others even those elsewhere who have been firing abuse at us but it can't become the main feature of this forum. If it does we would be as well packing in right now. There's plenty other subjects that are far more interesting like exposing this government and the far right for what they are.
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassy on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:03 am

Irn Bru wrote:Just to clarify, there is no difference between Sassy and I on what we are trying to do here. People are free to be critical of others even those elsewhere who have been firing abuse at us but it can't become the main feature of this forum. If it does we would be as well packing in right now. There's plenty other subjects that are far more interesting like exposing this government and the far right for what they are.

Seconded, and Scrat if you are reading, I DM'd you on Twitter.

Come on people, we are in the middle of just about the worst times I can remember because of this bloody government, get stuck into them.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:18 am

Irn Bru wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

But sometimes a thread goes way off beam and miles from the Subject being debated.

Rgds
Irn

HOW? exactly?

Like I said, you could have made a positive comment about the benefits of speed cameras but you chose to go right at Phil in your very first post.

Oh I see...this is a "snowflake site" no robust challenges allowed...?????

saying "so phill it take it that you think (whatever)" which challenge is engengered by his strong villification of the woman in the OP, is abuse

whereas "fuck off turd"...isnt....

a challenge to justify HIS POV is abuse??

ahh I get it....

being lefty inclined his POV is a priori always right and the only thing left to discuss is how to knit fog.

victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:32 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

HOW? exactly?

Oh I see...this is a "snowflake site" no robust challenges allowed...?????

saying "so phill it take it that you think (whatever)" which challenge is engengered by his strong villification of the woman in the OP, is abuse

whereas "fuck off turd"...isnt....

a challenge to justify HIS POV is abuse??

ahh I get it....

being lefty inclined his POV is a priori always right and the only thing left to discuss is how to knit fog.

Of course robust challenges are allowed. You just got there straight out of the stating blocks. Are robust challenges allowed on NF? Lt appears some and some are not (Scrat) springs to mind. So who's the snowflake? Your pal Flap is a Snowflake. He's blocked me on Twitter Laughing
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top