victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Kirstie Allsopp faces backlash for defending Madeleine McCann's parents

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:32 pm

well...i hate to dissappoint you phil...well cared for guns dont backfire....

At least i have some squirrels to shoot and good reason to do so....and the ROOM to do so...

btw hows that bee (singular) on that thistle (singular ) (weed)?

would you like some wild flower seeds ...I can collect some for you in the autumn....

about 30 diferent species

but then I suppose they would be poisoned in that polluted couple of square meters you have....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:35 pm

ahh...mead.....
the golden nectar.....

and...quite right of him to say so.......

mind you thats one hell of a ritual that needs TWO barrels of mead....

normally a flagon suffices.....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
TV presenter Kirstie Allsopp has faced immense backlash after defending Madeleine McCann’s parents on social media. The star’s followers, including Luisa Zissman, have spoken out against Kirstie since she made the comments, which came as it was revealed that the search for Maddie has cost taxpayers over £11.1million since she went missing in 2007.

It all started when Piers Morgan tweeted to say that the McCann’s had made a “mistake” leaving their children alone in a Portugal hotel room.  Kirstie wrote back: “I disagree, I think it was OK to leave the kids sleeping while the parents were in a restaurant close by & checking frequently. Have always though the McCanns did nothing wrong leaving the kids asleep nearby, it’s something people have done worldwide since time began."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/kirstie-allsopp-faces-backlash-for-defending-madeleine-mccanns-parents-102528635.html
I happen to really like Kirsty myself, her personality, her programs and the fact that she was helping out at Grenfell after the fire.

What i find very distasteful is that she has been jumped upon by these nasty fishwife anti McCann trolls over her washing machine comment, when ALL that she said was that it would be better to have a washing machine in a separate room other that a kitchen, but if there was no other option, then no problem.

These nasty fishwife trolls need a bloody good 'metaphor' slap imo!

Of course it's always so easy to 'arm chair quarter back' such horrid events {easy for Piers Morgan & other lesser thinking humans} to find fault with what the loving parents of the little McCann child did.
But there are instances where perverts have obtained access to parents homes - the child's specific bedrooms under the dark of night while all the family members were in residence and no one was aware of the abduction until day break.
So had the McCann parents had a 'Crystal Ball'; absolutely they'd done something/everything differently but not at that place - not at that time - not for the horrific events that followed ...because they DID NOT KNOW! No

And it's gutter/creepy the way people have gone after that couple when they've lost their little girl and especially someone in the media eye as Piers Morgan - what an ASS-SWIPE he is. Twisted Evil
Some media 'WHORES' will say anything to just stay relevant in the TV & radio's current news, won't they!  Suspect
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down