#45's Mind Warped Version of the G20 Summit, IF ONLY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

#45's Mind Warped Version of the G20 Summit, IF ONLY!!!

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:25 pm

There's the reality of what happened at the G20 summit and then there's this video depiction; straight out of the 'Mein Kampf' hand book that Chumply so admires and keeps right beside his bed for refreshing memory lapses and entertaining reading.  Hitler would be so proud of his little faired haired Orange Julius! 

Click the link > pic.twitter.com/NVDVRrWLs4
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jul 9
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!pic.twitter.com/NVDVRrWLs4

President Trump Attends G20 Summit in Hamburg, Germany
5:57 AM - 9 Jul 2017

Life within that 'bubble' must be a worrisome place to dwell for the 'King of Tweet' ...because his OCD habit is just not only burning bridges ...he's torching the entire village just proving what an utter Fuck-Wit he can be!
Donald J. Trump

If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother, as her mother gave our country away, the Fake News would say CHELSEA FOR PRES!
6:47 AM - 10 Jul 2017 
The highly educated - more professional rejoinder just proves how ignorant the 'King of Tweet' is & forever will be! 
Chelsea Clinton

Good morning Mr. President. It would never have occurred to my mother or my father to ask me. Were you giving our country away? Hoping not. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/884378624660582405 …
7:25 AM - 10 Jul 2017
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Re: #45's Mind Warped Version of the G20 Summit, IF ONLY!!!

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:06 am

When I read that she had 'sat in for him' my first thought was, let all the leaders bring their children to 'sit in for them' and give the world an insight into just how stupid this idea was. The other leaders should have not allowed it. He does so many weird things that people are beginning to accept the weird as normal, and that is incredibly dangerous.
Sassy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top