Should we laugh or cry!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we laugh or cry!

Post by Scrat. on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we laugh or cry!

Post by Sassy on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Both, he made me laugh, but the story made we want to cry that those children could be so badly taken advantage of. However, went he said he Mum went to the school and locked the women in the room and gave her a tongue lashing, I could just picture it!
Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 pm

I completely agree! It's incredibly racist never the less it is still very very funny,  What on earth possessed the teacher to take a class of black children to a cotton plantation and processing plant so they can pick cotton whilst singing slavery songs.

I think you can only laugh at the thought of black children being dragged back into the days of child slavery because it's nothing more than a field trip and the black person reciting this tale can also see the dark racist humour.

Can you imagine the outcry if Jewish children were taken to Auschwitz and told to shower.

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Cotton Plants, while looking like very fluffy, are imbedded inside a hard pod-like shell that bursts open and that forms a star shaped/sharp edged cup that the cotton has to b plucked out of and that isn't any easy task.  It will cut your fingers and the more stems & more cotton clumps you pluck the more cuts you'll be awarded with. 
If memory serves me correctly ...all field trips must be prior approved by the administration/school districts & the principal of that specific school - then each student is sent home with a signed authorization form that has emergency contact & medical directive information - Just In Case! 
Where was the 'Protocol' and chain of information that failed to THINK THIS ONE THROUGH??? 
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:Cotton Plants, while looking like very fluffy, are imbedded inside a hard pod-like shell that bursts open and that forms a star shaped/sharp edged cup that the cotton has to b plucked out of and that isn't any easy task.  It will cut your fingers and the more stems & more cotton clumps you pluck the more cuts you'll be awarded with. 
If memory serves me correctly ...all field trips must be prior approved by the administration/school districts & the principal of that specific school - then each student is sent home with a signed authorization form that has emergency contact & medical directive information - Just In Case! 
Where was the 'Protocol' and chain of information that failed to THINK THIS ONE THROUGH??? 
Thanks for that info on the cotton plant, even for a "supposed" mainstream party racism against black people seems acceptable.

Theresa May has ordered the Conservative party’s chief whip to suspend an MP who used the N-word at an event during a discussion about Brexit.

Anne Marie Morris, the MP for Newton Abbot in Devon, said sorry for causing offence with her use of the word, after a string of opposition politicians accused her of racism.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/10/tories-urgently-investigating-after-mp-uses-n-word-at-public-event

Calling black people apes is also encouraged and promoted by those of a NaziFilth disposition.
Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrat. on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Scrat.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top