M,A,E,N THREAD

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
.
Oh you can't get more grown up than 4Ever.   You might not like her style of writing, but that's just hard luck, because people on here can use whatever style they like and 4Ever's make me laugh, it's so evocative.   You always know exactly what she means, and exactly what she feels about it.   It's very good use of the tools at her command, but of course you have to have an imagination to appreciate that and not spend your life stuck in a time warp.

if you think 4ever is "grown up" then god preserve us from your definition of childhood.

Ah but then, I know her personally and you can't be childish and deal with the things she does every single day.   The fact that she does and keeps a sense of humour makes her the biggest grown up here.

If you wish to regard me as childish then do so, I deal with daily problems too including not knowing whether I will still be in a position to deal with them tomorrow. Anyway, it will not be the worst insult directed against me. the lady in my opinion does however  appear to have some difficulty in differentiating between a "troll" and someone who chooses to disagree with her point of view.

You really do have a problem understanding posts. Please point out where I called you childish. I didn't. You however called 4Ever childish, so please get that straight. And you have a problem dealing with people who disagree with you.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1861
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:10 pm

Enigma stated> 
If you wish to regard me as childish then do so, I deal with daily problems too including not knowing whether I will still be in a position to deal with them tomorrow. Anyway, it will not be the worst insult directed against me. the lady in my opinion does however  appear to have some difficulty in differentiating between a "troll" and someone who chooses to disagree with her point of view.

Sassy replied> You really do have a problem understanding posts.   Please point out where I called you childish.   I didn't.   You however called 4Ever childish, so please get that straight.  And you have a problem dealing with people who disagree with you.
Oh, he's called me numerous nasty name's - starting with his very first reply to my post > > >

It'll hardly be a monolith when its brought back into use, provides homes and business space, made available to the public and supports local employment in an area that needs jobs will it?
The whole purpose of it being bought from a single family and put under the management of a local charity was to preserve it because its part of our history and offers a definite and productive use in the future.
Only a philistine who hasn't a damn clue or interest about the importance of this country's heritage would talk like you do.
Then he just grew empowered with his vile rejoinders as I was burying his ignorance in my every reply  Twisted Evil Twas not bad for a immature/foolish Yank/that he presumably knew nothing about and couldn't be arsed into getting to know - before making a complete & utter jerk of himself before the entire community!
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-02-16
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Enigma stated> 
If you wish to regard me as childish then do so, I deal with daily problems too including not knowing whether I will still be in a position to deal with them tomorrow. Anyway, it will not be the worst insult directed against me. the lady in my opinion does however  appear to have some difficulty in differentiating between a "troll" and someone who chooses to disagree with her point of view.

Sassy replied> You really do have a problem understanding posts.   Please point out where I called you childish.   I didn't.   You however called 4Ever childish, so please get that straight.  And you have a problem dealing with people who disagree with you.
Oh, he's called me numerous nasty name's - starting with his very first reply to my post > > >

It'll hardly be a monolith when its brought back into use, provides homes and business space, made available to the public and supports local employment in an area that needs jobs will it?
The whole purpose of it being bought from a single family and put under the management of a local charity was to preserve it because its part of our history and offers a definite and productive use in the future.
Only a philistine who hasn't a damn clue or interest about the importance of this country's heritage would talk like you do.
Then he just grew empowered with his vile rejoinders as I was burying his ignorance in my every reply  Twisted Evil Twas not bad for a immature/foolish Yank/that he presumably knew nothing about and couldn't be arsed into getting to know - before making a complete & utter jerk of himself before the entire community!

A philistine with a lower case 'p' is someone who has little respect for the value of historical artefacts and buildings and would be happy to see them destroyed and eradicated because they are regarded as an inconvenience. put another way it means "hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts." hardly "nasty" but certainly in your case accurate. QED.
had I intended to infer that you were a resident of Gaza or Ashdod I would have used an upper case letter 'p.'

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 pm

Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Enigma stated> 
If you wish to regard me as childish then do so, I deal with daily problems too including not knowing whether I will still be in a position to deal with them tomorrow. Anyway, it will not be the worst insult directed against me. the lady in my opinion does however  appear to have some difficulty in differentiating between a "troll" and someone who chooses to disagree with her point of view.

Sassy replied> You really do have a problem understanding posts.   Please point out where I called you childish.   I didn't.   You however called 4Ever childish, so please get that straight.  And you have a problem dealing with people who disagree with you.
Oh, he's called me numerous nasty name's - starting with his very first reply to my post > > >

It'll hardly be a monolith when its brought back into use, provides homes and business space, made available to the public and supports local employment in an area that needs jobs will it?
The whole purpose of it being bought from a single family and put under the management of a local charity was to preserve it because its part of our history and offers a definite and productive use in the future.
Only a philistine who hasn't a damn clue or interest about the importance of this country's heritage would talk like you do.
Then he just grew empowered with his vile rejoinders as I was burying his ignorance in my every reply  Twisted Evil Twas not bad for a immature/foolish Yank/that he presumably knew nothing about and couldn't be arsed into getting to know - before making a complete & utter jerk of himself before the entire community!

A philistine with a lower case 'p' is someone who has little respect for the value of historical artefacts and buildings and would be happy to see them destroyed and eradicated because they are regarded as an inconvenience. put another way it means "hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts."  hardly "nasty" but certainly in your case accurate. QED.
had I intended to infer that you were a resident of Gaza or Ashdod I would have used an upper case letter 'p.'

Except she isn't one, she just happens to disagree with you, as do I, over priorities.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1861
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Ah but then, I know her personally and you can't be childish and deal with the things she does every single day.   The fact that she does and keeps a sense of humour makes her the biggest grown up here.

If you wish to regard me as childish then do so, I deal with daily problems too including not knowing whether I will still be in a position to deal with them tomorrow. Anyway, it will not be the worst insult directed against me. the lady in my opinion does however  appear to have some difficulty in differentiating between a "troll" and someone who chooses to disagree with her point of view.

You really do have a problem understanding posts.   Please point out where I called you childish.   I didn't.   You however called 4Ever childish, so please get that straight.  And you have a problem dealing with people who disagree with you.


that, coming from you and your attendant coterie in this forum can only be viewed as supremely ironic. my only problem is being outnumbered but fortunately thats the sort of situation I thrive on. Maybe that is what you dislike so much. as I have said before if it worries you then the remedy is in your hands.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Oh, he's called me numerous nasty name's - starting with his very first reply to my post > > >


Then he just grew empowered with his vile rejoinders as I was burying his ignorance in my every reply  Twisted Evil Twas not bad for a immature/foolish Yank/that he presumably knew nothing about and couldn't be arsed into getting to know - before making a complete & utter jerk of himself before the entire community!

A philistine with a lower case 'p' is someone who has little respect for the value of historical artefacts and buildings and would be happy to see them destroyed and eradicated because they are regarded as an inconvenience. put another way it means "hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts."  hardly "nasty" but certainly in your case accurate. QED.
had I intended to infer that you were a resident of Gaza or Ashdod I would have used an upper case letter 'p.'

Except she isn't one, she just happens to disagree with you, as do I, over priorities.  

then we will have to agree to disagree on that point too, assuming any form of dissent is tolerated in this forum which I am very much beginning to doubt.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:08 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Oh, he's called me numerous nasty name's - starting with his very first reply to my post > > >


Then he just grew empowered with his vile rejoinders as I was burying his ignorance in my every reply  Twisted Evil Twas not bad for a immature/foolish Yank/that he presumably knew nothing about and couldn't be arsed into getting to know - before making a complete & utter jerk of himself before the entire community!

A philistine with a lower case 'p' is someone who has little respect for the value of historical artefacts and buildings and would be happy to see them destroyed and eradicated because they are regarded as an inconvenience. put another way it means "hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts."  hardly "nasty" but certainly in your case accurate. QED.
had I intended to infer that you were a resident of Gaza or Ashdod I would have used an upper case letter 'p.'

Except she isn't one, she just happens to disagree with you, as do I, over priorities.  

then we will have to agree to disagree on that point too, assuming any form of dissent is tolerated in this forum which I am very much beginning to doubt.

But you are dissenting and no-one is telling you to bugger off, it seems you are the one that doesn't like people arguing with you.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1861
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Philagain1 wrote:


You are a very peturbed little fascist aint ya, and an extremely pompous and whiny little one at that.

Why don't you piss of back to the place from whence you/it came from pig

To put it in language that even you might understand. Fuck off.

No, i won't you fucking imbecile.

Ok?

good grief, a three syllable word at last. isn't '****' or 'whore' more your style?

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Except she isn't one, she just happens to disagree with you, as do I, over priorities.  

then we will have to agree to disagree on that point too, assuming any form of dissent is tolerated in this forum which I am very much beginning to doubt.

But you are dissenting and no-one is telling you to bugger off, it seems you are the one that doesn't like people arguing with you.

'arguing' becomes difficult when it reaches the level of attempting to explain Einstein's theory of relativity to a gerbil. naturally one of your little helpers has already waded with the obligatory accusation of 'fascist' though I take comfort in the fact that he is incapable of understanding what the word actually means.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Except she isn't one, she just happens to disagree with you, as do I, over priorities.  

then we will have to agree to disagree on that point too, assuming any form of dissent is tolerated in this forum which I am very much beginning to doubt.

But you are dissenting and no-one is telling you to bugger off, it seems you are the one that doesn't like people arguing with you.

'arguing' becomes difficult when it reaches the level of attempting to explain Einstein's theory of relativity to a gerbil. naturally one of your little helpers has already waded with the obligatory accusation of 'fascist' though I take comfort in the fact that he is incapable of understanding what the word actually means.

Oh the ego, it ill befits someone who can't see an argument for giving priority to people in distress over things, to say the above. Because it is your great cause, don't endow your argument with any more rightousness that the opposing view.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1861
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
then we will have to agree to disagree on that point too, assuming any form of dissent is tolerated in this forum which I am very much beginning to doubt.

But you are dissenting and no-one is telling you to bugger off, it seems you are the one that doesn't like people arguing with you.

'arguing' becomes difficult when it reaches the level of attempting to explain Einstein's theory of relativity to a gerbil. naturally one of your little helpers has already waded with the obligatory accusation of 'fascist' though I take comfort in the fact that he is incapable of understanding what the word actually means.
lol!   Now that is quite amusing ...since you've had your BUTT HURT quite enough just in this one thread; as often as you've made those lame attempts to 'STUPIFY' with your limited rejoinders - I just back handed your BS with proof of how lame/lazy and what a utter fool you are! 
Didn't set to well did it '?' and you just kept coming back with more acidic/asinine attacks trying to demean and attack.  Like this gem >

 It is therefore OUR money, and you have fuck all interest in what we do with it or any business sticking your unwanted and unwelcome nose in our affairs. My ironic reference to "ignorant peasants" was deliberately because that is what you fucking self-appointed morally and intellectually superior Yankee buggers think that we are.
"your thick bloody head can you you fool"
"you congenital idiot"
"clown like you"
"knowledge is limited to you your haphazard googling"
"piss off"

While you misspelled my avatar name - lied about my post - never apologized when you were brought up on your flagrant lie - typing errors that I over looked because it was just petty to point those out - yet you'd stoop so low as to do such a thing and that's exactly why I 'BAITED' the sentence in the way that I did and you fell for it 'HOOK-LINE & SINKER' ...you have been proven an immature brat for how inferior you are to post here and you've no one to blame but YOURSELF! 
Don't care to be treated like a royal FUCK-WIT, then I'd find a method of communicating that would modify that behavior; take a long look in the mirror and change the source of your problem! cheers


Last edited by Aspca4ever on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-02-16
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Handy andy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:

Pathetic? Do you think that I do not feel the same? But there ARE other issues too, you know. Meanwhile, go and pat those disgusting animals that I mentioned on the head for having done a really good job on your behalf. I really thought that you would have been above such things.

There are NO other issues while people suffer, none, nada.  When people are no longer suffering, then other things can be looked at.   As for the rest, at least we don't have people praising Breivik et al and cheering about the death of Jo Cox.   And when I get time to read, the word '****' is always deleted.    And calling people ****?   I can think of many that applies to, including the ones who cheered the death of Jo Cox and mocked many other things.    

In the name of christ when did I or anyone in my group praise Breivik? Or cheer the death of Jo Cox? And calling people what? I'm not bloody clairvoyant. Are you fucking mad or absolutely desperate to justify some of the shit that appears in YOUR forum? the words you claim to delete appear because you facilitate their posting in the first place. Ipsissimus and I have seen them.

If any of your 'group' are on Flop, then plenty laughed and parties hard with Breivik and at the news of Cox's murder. Tom Sawyer did. So did Smelly Bumbandit. So did Allakaka. So do Stormee/Major.
But you will spin the lie that you have never heard of them, despite familiarity with most here and on Newsfix.
They latterly laughed at the death of the Muslim mowed down in north London by yet another rw nut job.
avatar
Handy andy
Established Member

Posts : 230
Join date : 2017-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh I never thought you were 'M'lud'.   My word, you don't allow politics or emoticons etc.   So basically it's people chatting about things of little consequence and doing it in the most boring manner possible, regimented to a particular style of posting like good little puppets, no personality allowed.

No, it's because we are primarily an arts forum. Interesting that someone like you should be so little interested in the subject, though it's no doubt beyond your mental capacity and ability to understand the world of architecture, literature, fine art and our national heritage.
You on the other hand seem quite happy to offer a safe haven for the expression of the most vile and disgusting sexist, racist and heterophobic sentiment imaginable. Females who do not support far left thinking are simply dismissed in YOUR forum as cunts and whores....are you really proud of that, Sassy? Does the term "Nazijews" reflect your own opinions? I hope to god not, but that's what's coming across - and this place is becoming an absolute pariah. Remember Ipsissimus? Yep, another member of my forum who simply wanted to broaden her horizons and was literally driven off this site within days because she was so sickened by two of your "regular" attack dogs whose own proud record is that they have virtually destroyed other  and decent sites by spamming their sheer unadulterated filth.
Congratulations, Sassy. Who is the fucking puppet now?
Oh, HandyAndy ...don't waste your time & energy trying to make an impact on this 'TROLL'; he arrived here with his own specific agenda and specific mission well greased by the infamous sneaky/well versed & trained Ipsissimus {aka Magica} it's a method that has been used by her trainer!  Suspect
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-02-16
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Jules. on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Well wow, that jogger who pushed a woman into the path of a bus has just been nabbed. (Hope they got the right person)


What can I say, apart from > > >


Jules.
Forum Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum