M,A,E,N THREAD

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:

Just an 'elitist' with a superiority complex that ASSumes the position of 'Everything erected by the hierarchy should be embolden - paid homage too - maintained - saved regardless of the cost to those that struggled under the lowest wages known to mankind" ...to provide those wealthy bastards the MEGA WEALTH that Enigma so admires!
Enigma has chased this topic around the forest - avoiding answering the pointed questions but Enigma has nothing but vitriol/angst and personal assignations as rebuttal and that proves exactly how lame the opinion position is!  Very similar to any adult discussion attempt to Tommy-kins; drag in every diversion possible instead of just staying on point and answering the questions --- then they become nasty - vile & attacking ...well Enigma did that in the first post but that was expected! 
I'm still waiting for the 'REPORT'

It will be interesting - would love to see some of those "ignorant peasants of Rotherham" facial expressions when Enigma comes a knocking to ask those precise question! lol!

What "report" would that be then? Being one of the self proclaimed and proud Peasants of Rotherham I am far too busy standing in line at the local food bank and awaiting my meagre hand-out of gruel from the Lord of the Manor to concern myself with the drudgery of penning a "report" for the edification of a nosey Yank who does not even know the difference between "bated" and "baited."

Oh my, spelling police lol.   Stand in a lot of food banks do you?   If the 'proud Peasants of Rotherham' would rather have £8 million of their taxes go towards this, with no plan for it to be paid back when profits are made, while they have long waits for appointments at hospitals and need housing for themselves, they have obviously been well indoctrinated.   I have no worries with a charity setting about raising money to keep and improve the building, with plans to maintain it from income generated by apartment sales etc.   I do have a bloody problem with people living on the streets, no social care for the elderly, the NHS is crisis, fire service and police cut backs, huges numbers of children living in poverty etc etc and £8 mill of taxpayers money handed out out willy nilly, with nothing being returned no matter how much profit is made.   History is important, those living in poverty now are a bloody sight more important.

Our money, our choice, our business. I'm sure that all of us involved already pay our full whack of taxes like everybody else for all those other services and if we choose to support a worthy scheme out of whats left in our pockets after the government has had its dues that is for us to decide and not people like you.
All of us have a  problem with homeless, NHS care etc and don't you dare try that line with me, I have just as much as a social conscience as you do, so you can cut out the bloody preaching and moralising because its falling on deaf ears.
The goverment of whatever colour has a duty towards the protection of our heritage and funding of this type in support of eligible local schemes has always been available and considered necessary.
Perhaps you should look at both the stupidity and dishonesty of those of you who have been trying to spin this as a bung to a Tory toff when it was nothing of the kind...in fact had you taken the trouble to extract your head from your arse in the first place you might have realised that the whole project holds with it the prospect of more jobs and quality leisure  facilities in a solidly working class and loyal Labour area that desperately needs them.
Do you think the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham is a Tory Shires stronghold, for fucks sake? - or do you think that all those rich, expensive trendy areas of London that so many of your party's leadership seem to enjoy should take priority?
Damn hypocrite.


And after all that puff and wind, what that boils down to is complete boloney. I never said it shouldn't be done, I said there should be a clause that WHEN THEY ARE MAKING A PROFIT, and with apartments etc, they will, that the money is to be paid back to the NATIONAL taxpayer, we are not just talking about those living in Rotherham. I fail to see why, something that is going to end up making a profit doesn't have to pay the money back.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 pm

[quote="Handy andy"][quote="Philagain1"][quote="Enigma"]

If I'm really who you think I am I'll take it as a compliment, but I hope you haven't got any dosh riding on that particular nag Andy Boy 'cos if you have you'd better get your wallet out and pay up like a good loser.
I was warned that I'd be 'positively identified' as practically every 'RW' member of both IAF and NF within a week. Can't wait to see who I am next.
I'd be tempted to use one of those twee little LOL emoticons except that they are banned as childish and unnecessary in my forum and I don't want to get into the bad habits of other folk. BTW we are also entirely politics free, rule of the house. Two days in chokey for mentioning May, a whole week for mentioning Corbyn.
Haven't posted in IAF for at least two years so give Deano my regards the next time you're sorting through his rubbish bin trying to find something incriminating, something everyone knows you do all the time.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh my, spelling police lol.   Stand in a lot of food banks do you?   If the 'proud Peasants of Rotherham' would rather have £8 million of their taxes go towards this, with no plan for it to be paid back when profits are made, while they have long waits for appointments at hospitals and need housing for themselves, they have obviously been well indoctrinated.   I have no worries with a charity setting about raising money to keep and improve the building, with plans to maintain it from income generated by apartment sales etc.   I do have a bloody problem with people living on the streets, no social care for the elderly, the NHS is crisis, fire service and police cut backs, huges numbers of children living in poverty etc etc and £8 mill of taxpayers money handed out out willy nilly, with nothing being returned no matter how much profit is made.   History is important, those living in poverty now are a bloody sight more important.

Our money, our choice, our business. I'm sure that all of us involved already pay our full whack of taxes like everybody else for all those other services and if we choose to support a worthy scheme out of whats left in our pockets after the government has had its dues that is for us to decide and not people like you.
All of us have a  problem with homeless, NHS care etc and don't you dare try that line with me, I have just as much as a social conscience as you do, so you can cut out the bloody preaching and moralising because its falling on deaf ears.
The goverment of whatever colour has a duty towards the protection of our heritage and funding of this type in support of eligible local schemes has always been available and considered necessary.
Perhaps you should look at both the stupidity and dishonesty of those of you who have been trying to spin this as a bung to a Tory toff when it was nothing of the kind...in fact had you taken the trouble to extract your head from your arse in the first place you might have realised that the whole project holds with it the prospect of more jobs and quality leisure  facilities in a solidly working class and loyal Labour area that desperately needs them.
Do you think the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham is a Tory Shires stronghold, for fucks sake? - or do you think that all those rich, expensive trendy areas of London that so many of your party's leadership seem to enjoy should take priority?
Damn hypocrite.


And after all that puff and wind, what that boils down to is complete boloney.   I never said it shouldn't be done, I said there should be a clause that WHEN THEY ARE MAKING A PROFIT, and with apartments etc, they will, that the money is to be paid back to the NATIONAL taxpayer, we are not just talking about those living in Rotherham.   I fail to see why, something that is going to end up making a profit doesn't have to pay the money back.    

Can't you bloody well understand just how big this project is and that any commercial and residential rental income from the small number of units likely be allowed under the architectural Grading regulations (most of the house will be off limits to developers because it's Grade 1 which is as high in this country as you get) will pay only a fraction of the costs so far and that maintenance and repair on a building this big and this old will be ongoing? What's so bloody complicated about that?
And by puff wind and baloney what you mean is that you're way out of your depth and completly blinded by your sheer hatred of the thought of anyone or anything turning in a profit of any kind.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Oh I never thought you were 'M'lud'.   My word, you don't allow politics or emoticons etc.   So basically it's people chatting about things of little consequence and doing it in the most boring manner possible, regimented to a particular style of posting like good little puppets, no personality allowed.


Last edited by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:21 pm

Enigma posted > If I'm really who you think I am I'll take it as a compliment, but I hope you haven't got any dosh riding on that particular nag Andy Boy 'cos if you have you'd better get your wallet out and pay up like a good loser.
I was warned that I'd be 'positively identified' as practically every 'RW' member of both IAF and NF within a week. Can't wait to see who I am next.
I'd be tempted to use one of those twee little LOL emoticons except that they are banned as childish and unnecessary in my forum and I don't want to get into the bad habits of other folk. BTW we are also entirely politics free, rule of the house. Two days in chokey for mentioning May, a whole week for mentioning Corbyn.
Haven't posted in IAF for at least two years so give Deano my regards the next time you're sorting through his rubbish bin trying to find something incriminating, something everyone knows you do all the time.


Twisted Evil  WOW, more of your 'personal' tidbits; whether for pathetic emphasis or feeble attempt to bolster the phatic lack of points to your equally pathetic argument - just continues to do nothing more but prove how unqualified you are to sustain an adult discussion about this Wentworth Woodhouse grandiose funding with tax payers funds! 
But aren't you the 'walk-on-water' superior poster of all time to continue pointing out how you find my posting style/fonts and discussion methods so beneath you!  While you've been 'OWNED' for your falsehood {lies} and utter shameful misinformation and gob smacked confusion and inability to READ.

BTW - as the exchange of ideologies grows redundant and so mind blowing tedious ...so does the use of my emoticons to the ½ wits I'm attempting to have an adult discussion with.  And since you've just now acknowledge that 'Your Forum Doesn't Have A Political Genre - Nor Allows Those
emoticons except that they are banned as childish and unnecessary in my forum and I don't want to get into the bad habits of other folk. 
You've done nothing more then prove how 'ELITIST' your thinking truly is, despite your denying it with more diatribe and mental dribbles while avoiding the specific points of the discussion!
You sir have just posted a lengthy load of  and your distain and verbal abuse in your very first rejoinder proves how lazy/lame your thought process truly is!  cheers


Last edited by Aspca4ever on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-02-16
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh my, spelling police lol.   Stand in a lot of food banks do you?   If the 'proud Peasants of Rotherham' would rather have £8 million of their taxes go towards this, with no plan for it to be paid back when profits are made, while they have long waits for appointments at hospitals and need housing for themselves, they have obviously been well indoctrinated.   I have no worries with a charity setting about raising money to keep and improve the building, with plans to maintain it from income generated by apartment sales etc.   I do have a bloody problem with people living on the streets, no social care for the elderly, the NHS is crisis, fire service and police cut backs, huges numbers of children living in poverty etc etc and £8 mill of taxpayers money handed out out willy nilly, with nothing being returned no matter how much profit is made.   History is important, those living in poverty now are a bloody sight more important.

Our money, our choice, our business. I'm sure that all of us involved already pay our full whack of taxes like everybody else for all those other services and if we choose to support a worthy scheme out of whats left in our pockets after the government has had its dues that is for us to decide and not people like you.
All of us have a  problem with homeless, NHS care etc and don't you dare try that line with me, I have just as much as a social conscience as you do, so you can cut out the bloody preaching and moralising because its falling on deaf ears.
The goverment of whatever colour has a duty towards the protection of our heritage and funding of this type in support of eligible local schemes has always been available and considered necessary.
Perhaps you should look at both the stupidity and dishonesty of those of you who have been trying to spin this as a bung to a Tory toff when it was nothing of the kind...in fact had you taken the trouble to extract your head from your arse in the first place you might have realised that the whole project holds with it the prospect of more jobs and quality leisure  facilities in a solidly working class and loyal Labour area that desperately needs them.
Do you think the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham is a Tory Shires stronghold, for fucks sake? - or do you think that all those rich, expensive trendy areas of London that so many of your party's leadership seem to enjoy should take priority?
Damn hypocrite.


And after all that puff and wind, what that boils down to is complete boloney.   I never said it shouldn't be done, I said there should be a clause that WHEN THEY ARE MAKING A PROFIT, and with apartments etc, they will, that the money is to be paid back to the NATIONAL taxpayer, we are not just talking about those living in Rotherham.   I fail to see why, something that is going to end up making a profit doesn't have to pay the money back.    

Can't you bloody well understand just how big this project is and that any commercial and residential rental income from the  small number of units likely be allowed under the architectural Grading regulations (most of the house will be off limits to developers because it's Grade 1 which is as high in this country as you get) will pay only a fraction of the costs so far and that maintenance and repair on a building this big and this old will be ongoing? What's so bloody complicated about that?
And by puff wind and baloney what you mean is that you're way out of your depth and completly blinded by your sheer hatred of the thought of anyone or anything turning in a profit of any kind.

Oh, I think I'll wait and see how many apartments and what they charge, including the ground rent. I believe the going rate is £25 per person for adults.

avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:


And after all that puff and wind, what that boils down to is complete boloney.   I never said it shouldn't be done, I said there should be a clause that WHEN THEY ARE MAKING A PROFIT, and with apartments etc, they will, that the money is to be paid back to the NATIONAL taxpayer, we are not just talking about those living in Rotherham.   I fail to see why, something that is going to end up making a profit doesn't have to pay the money back.    

Can't you bloody well understand just how big this project is and that any commercial and residential rental income from the  small number of units likely be allowed under the architectural Grading regulations (most of the house will be off limits to developers because it's Grade 1 which is as high in this country as you get) will pay only a fraction of the costs so far and that maintenance and repair on a building this big and this old will be ongoing? What's so bloody complicated about that?
And by puff wind and baloney what you mean is that you're way out of your depth and completly blinded by your sheer hatred of the thought of anyone or anything turning in a profit of any kind.

Oh, I think I'll wait and see how many apartments and what they charge, including the ground rent.   I believe the going rate is £25 per person for adults.

I wouldn't know, I'm not a member of the trust or any longer a resident of Wentworth unfortunately. If you're that interested why don't you ask them and at the same time you might apologise for that disgraceful spin about Rees Moggs family getting a bung out of it. Another fucking lie. Whelan and McBride still working for Labour are they?
I support the trust's aims and objectives absolutely because that place is part of my youth and anyway I actively support other organisations that protect our national heritage. I'm just as passionate about that as you are about promoting Labour. You go your way and I'll go mine. If you don't like it then you know what you can do about it.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh I never thought you were 'M'lud'.   My word, you don't allow politics or emoticons etc.   So basically it's people chatting about things of little consequence and doing it in the most boring manner possible, regimented to a particular style of posting like good little puppets, no personality allowed.

No, it's because we are primarily an arts forum. Interesting that someone like you should be so little interested in the subject, though it's no doubt beyond your mental capacity and ability to understand the world of architecture, literature, fine art and our national heritage.
You on the other hand seem quite happy to offer a safe haven for the expression of the most vile and disgusting sexist, racist and heterophobic sentiment imaginable. Females who do not support far left thinking are simply dismissed in YOUR forum as cunts and whores....are you really proud of that, Sassy? Does the term "Nazijews" reflect your own opinions? I hope to god not, but that's what's coming across - and this place is becoming an absolute pariah. Remember Ipsissimus? Yep, another member of my forum who simply wanted to broaden her horizons and was literally driven off this site within days because she was so sickened by two of your "regular" attack dogs whose own proud record is that they have virtually destroyed other and decent sites by spamming their sheer unadulterated filth.
Congratulations, Sassy. Who is the fucking puppet now?

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:


And after all that puff and wind, what that boils down to is complete boloney.   I never said it shouldn't be done, I said there should be a clause that WHEN THEY ARE MAKING A PROFIT, and with apartments etc, they will, that the money is to be paid back to the NATIONAL taxpayer, we are not just talking about those living in Rotherham.   I fail to see why, something that is going to end up making a profit doesn't have to pay the money back.    

Can't you bloody well understand just how big this project is and that any commercial and residential rental income from the  small number of units likely be allowed under the architectural Grading regulations (most of the house will be off limits to developers because it's Grade 1 which is as high in this country as you get) will pay only a fraction of the costs so far and that maintenance and repair on a building this big and this old will be ongoing? What's so bloody complicated about that?
And by puff wind and baloney what you mean is that you're way out of your depth and completly blinded by your sheer hatred of the thought of anyone or anything turning in a profit of any kind.

Oh, I think I'll wait and see how many apartments and what they charge, including the ground rent.   I believe the going rate is £25 per person for adults.

I wouldn't know, I'm not a member of the trust or any longer a resident of Wentworth unfortunately. If you're that interested why don't you ask them and at the same time you might apologise for that disgraceful spin about Rees Moggs family getting a bung out of it. Another fucking lie. Whelan and McBride still working for Labour are they?
I support the trust's aims and objectives absolutely because that place is part of my youth and anyway I actively support other organisations that protect our national heritage. I'm just as passionate about that as you are about promoting Labour. You go your way and I'll go mine. If you don't like it then you know what you can do about it.

You see, you have done it again, you are so busy getting indignant because others might think people are are more important than buildings, you haven't even read the thread and noticed I didn't mention Rees-Mogg (although if you don't think he had any influence on this when his MIL is a trustee of the Trust, you are more naive than I thought, or perhaps you just don't want to acknowledge how the Tory Party works).
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Enigma posted > If I'm really who you think I am I'll take it as a compliment, but I hope you haven't got any dosh riding on that particular nag Andy Boy 'cos if you have you'd better get your wallet out and pay up like a good loser.
I was warned that I'd be 'positively identified' as practically every 'RW' member of both IAF and NF within a week. Can't wait to see who I am next.
I'd be tempted to use one of those twee little LOL emoticons except that they are banned as childish and unnecessary in my forum and I don't want to get into the bad habits of other folk. BTW we are also entirely politics free, rule of the house. Two days in chokey for mentioning May, a whole week for mentioning Corbyn.
Haven't posted in IAF for at least two years so give Deano my regards the next time you're sorting through his rubbish bin trying to find something incriminating, something everyone knows you do all the time.


Twisted Evil  WOW, more of your 'personal' tidbits; whether for pathetic emphasis or feeble attempt to bolster the phatic lack of points to your equally pathetic argument - just continues to do nothing more but prove how unqualified you are to sustain an adult discussion about this Wentworth Woodhouse grandiose funding with tax payers funds! 
But aren't you the 'walk-on-water' superior poster of all time to continue pointing out how you find my posting style/fonts and discussion methods so beneath you!  While you've been 'OWNED' for your falsehood {lies} and utter shameful misinformation and gob smacked confusion and inability to READ.

BTW - as the exchange of ideologies grows redundant and so mind blowing tedious ...so does the use of my emoticons to the ½ wits I'm attempting to have an adult discussion with.  And since you've just now acknowledge that 'Your Forum Doesn't Have A Political Genre - Nor Allows Those
emoticons except that they are banned as childish and unnecessary in my forum and I don't want to get into the bad habits of other folk. 
You've done nothing more then prove how 'ELITIST' your thinking truly is, despite your denying it with more diatribe and mental dribbles while avoiding the specific points of the discussion!
You sir have just posted a lengthy load of  and your distain and verbal abuse in your very first rejoinder proves how lazy/lame your thought process truly is!  cheers

Yes, ELITIST...and after reading your infantile drivel thank God for it.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh I never thought you were 'M'lud'.   My word, you don't allow politics or emoticons etc.   So basically it's people chatting about things of little consequence and doing it in the most boring manner possible, regimented to a particular style of posting like good little puppets, no personality allowed.

No, it's because we are primarily an arts forum. Interesting that someone like you should be so little interested in the subject, though it's no doubt beyond your mental capacity and ability to understand the world of architecture, literature, fine art and our national heritage.
You on the other hand seem quite happy to offer a safe haven for the expression of the most vile and disgusting sexist, racist and heterophobic sentiment imaginable. Females who do not support far left thinking are simply dismissed in YOUR forum as cunts and whores....are you really proud of that, Sassy? Does the term "Nazijews" reflect your own opinions? I hope to god not, but that's what's coming across - and this place is becoming an absolute pariah. Remember Ipsissimus? Yep, another member of my forum who simply wanted to broaden her horizons and was literally driven off this site within days because she was so sickened by two of your "regular" attack dogs whose own proud record is that they have virtually destroyed other  and decent sites by spamming their sheer unadulterated filth.
Congratulations, Sassy. Who is the fucking puppet now?

Don't be pathetic, I have always loved all of those. However, when it comes to people and the suffering that is ongoing, every day in every way, they are more important than anything I might be interested in.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:15 pm

[quote="Sassy"]
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh, I think I'll wait and see how many apartments and what they charge, including the ground rent.   I believe the going rate is £25 per person for adults.

I wouldn't know, I'm not a member of the trust or any longer a resident of Wentworth unfortunately. If you're that interested why don't you ask them and at the same time you might apologise for that disgraceful spin about Rees Moggs family getting a bung out of it. Another fucking lie. Whelan and McBride still working for Labour are they?
I support the trust's aims and objectives absolutely because that place is part of my youth and anyway I actively support other organisations that protect our national heritage. I'm just as passionate about that as you are about promoting Labour. You go your way and I'll go mine. If you don't like it then you know what you can do about it.

You see,  you have done it again, you are so busy getting indignant because others might think people are are more important than buildings, you haven't even read the thread and noticed I didn't mention Rees-Mogg (although if you don't think he had any influence on this when his MIL is a trustee of the Trust, you are more naive than I thought, or perhaps you just don't want to acknowledge how the Tory Party works).[/quote]

That's because I don't fucking CARE how the Tory party works any more than I care how the fucking Labour Party works. My interest in preserving something that is well worth preserving. If you don't like that, tough.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh, I think I'll wait and see how many apartments and what they charge, including the ground rent.   I believe the going rate is £25 per person for adults.

I wouldn't know, I'm not a member of the trust or any longer a resident of Wentworth unfortunately. If you're that interested why don't you ask them and at the same time you might apologise for that disgraceful spin about Rees Moggs family getting a bung out of it. Another fucking lie. Whelan and McBride still working for Labour are they?
I support the trust's aims and objectives absolutely because that place is part of my youth and anyway I actively support other organisations that protect our national heritage. I'm just as passionate about that as you are about promoting Labour. You go your way and I'll go mine. If you don't like it then you know what you can do about it.

You see,  you have done it again, you are so busy getting indignant because others might think people are are more important than buildings, you haven't even read the thread and noticed I didn't mention Rees-Mogg (although if you don't think he had any influence on this when his MIL is a trustee of the Trust, you are more naive than I thought, or perhaps you just don't want to acknowledge how the Tory Party works).[/quote]

That's because I don't fucking CARE how the Tory party works any more than I care how the fucking Labour Party works. My interest in preserving something that is well worth preserving. If you don't like that, tough.

But then, I don't put your interests, or my interests, above the interests of the people who are desperate for help at the moment.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh I never thought you were 'M'lud'.   My word, you don't allow politics or emoticons etc.   So basically it's people chatting about things of little consequence and doing it in the most boring manner possible, regimented to a particular style of posting like good little puppets, no personality allowed.

No, it's because we are primarily an arts forum. Interesting that someone like you should be so little interested in the subject, though it's no doubt beyond your mental capacity and ability to understand the world of architecture, literature, fine art and our national heritage.
You on the other hand seem quite happy to offer a safe haven for the expression of the most vile and disgusting sexist, racist and heterophobic sentiment imaginable. Females who do not support far left thinking are simply dismissed in YOUR forum as cunts and whores....are you really proud of that, Sassy? Does the term "Nazijews" reflect your own opinions? I hope to god not, but that's what's coming across - and this place is becoming an absolute pariah. Remember Ipsissimus? Yep, another member of my forum who simply wanted to broaden her horizons and was literally driven off this site within days because she was so sickened by two of your "regular" attack dogs whose own proud record is that they have virtually destroyed other  and decent sites by spamming their sheer unadulterated filth.
Congratulations, Sassy. Who is the fucking puppet now?

Don't be pathetic, I have always loved all of those.   However, when it comes to people and the suffering that is ongoing, every day in every way, they are more important than anything I might be interested in.

Pathetic? Do you think that I do not feel the same? But there ARE other issues too, you know. Meanwhile, go and pat those disgusting animals that I mentioned on the head for having done a really good job on your behalf. I really thought that you would have been above such things.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Remember Ipsissimus? Yep, another member of my forum who simply wanted to broaden her horizons and was literally driven off this site within days because she was so sickened by two of your "regular" attack dogs whose own proud record is that they have virtually destroyed other  and decent sites by spamming their sheer unadulterated filth.
Ahhhh, a 'TROLL' from your community arrived trying to pretend to be someone that didn't have an 'AGENDA' but was rapidly found out to be quite the opposite and just a really STUPID/COY/FEEBLE mean spirited former member that a few of us had encountered on yet another forum! 

Is that what brought you over here, Enigma?  Just another stalker with nothing but a devious agenda of your very own ...seems to be since your method of going right into 'PIT BULL' attack mode when someone asks you pointed questions about your fawning over hysterical monolithic structures.  Suspect
And now you've just been gored by your own petard!  WELL DONE, DUFFUS ...you are worthy of nothing but the shame you drag in here for your dishonesty!  Evil or Very Mad   Crap you post and crap is what you are! 
Now we'll need to FUMIGATE THE PLACE!   lol!
avatar
Aspca4ever
Established Member

Posts : 489
Join date : 2017-02-16
Location : heartland of America - FlintHills of Kansas

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:Oh I never thought you were 'M'lud'.   My word, you don't allow politics or emoticons etc.   So basically it's people chatting about things of little consequence and doing it in the most boring manner possible, regimented to a particular style of posting like good little puppets, no personality allowed.

No, it's because we are primarily an arts forum. Interesting that someone like you should be so little interested in the subject, though it's no doubt beyond your mental capacity and ability to understand the world of architecture, literature, fine art and our national heritage.
You on the other hand seem quite happy to offer a safe haven for the expression of the most vile and disgusting sexist, racist and heterophobic sentiment imaginable. Females who do not support far left thinking are simply dismissed in YOUR forum as cunts and whores....are you really proud of that, Sassy? Does the term "Nazijews" reflect your own opinions? I hope to god not, but that's what's coming across - and this place is becoming an absolute pariah. Remember Ipsissimus? Yep, another member of my forum who simply wanted to broaden her horizons and was literally driven off this site within days because she was so sickened by two of your "regular" attack dogs whose own proud record is that they have virtually destroyed other  and decent sites by spamming their sheer unadulterated filth.
Congratulations, Sassy. Who is the fucking puppet now?

Don't be pathetic, I have always loved all of those.   However, when it comes to people and the suffering that is ongoing, every day in every way, they are more important than anything I might be interested in.

Pathetic? Do you think that I do not feel the same? But there ARE other issues too, you know. Meanwhile, go and pat those disgusting animals that I mentioned on the head for having done a really good job on your behalf. I really thought that you would have been above such things.

There are NO other issues while people suffer, none, nada. When people are no longer suffering, then other things can be looked at. As for the rest, at least we don't have people praising Breivik et al and cheering about the death of Jo Cox. And when I get time to read, the word '****' is always deleted. And calling people ****? I can think of many that applies to, including the ones who cheered the death of Jo Cox and mocked many other things.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Don't be pathetic, I have always loved all of those.   However, when it comes to people and the suffering that is ongoing, every day in every way, they are more important than anything I might be interested in.

Pathetic? Do you think that I do not feel the same? But there ARE other issues too, you know. Meanwhile, go and pat those disgusting animals that I mentioned on the head for having done a really good job on your behalf. I really thought that you would have been above such things.

There are NO other issues while people suffer, none, nada.  When people are no longer suffering, then other things can be looked at.   As for the rest, at least we don't have people praising Breivik et al and cheering about the death of Jo Cox.   And when I get time to read, the word '****' is always deleted.    And calling people ****?   I can think of many that applies to, including the ones who cheered the death of Jo Cox and mocked many other things.    

In the name of christ when did I or anyone in my group praise Breivik? Or cheer the death of Jo Cox? And calling people what? I'm not bloody clairvoyant. Are you fucking mad or absolutely desperate to justify some of the shit that appears in YOUR forum? the words you claim to delete appear because you facilitate their posting in the first place. Ipsissimus and I have seen them.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Aspca4ever wrote:
Remember Ipsissimus? Yep, another member of my forum who simply wanted to broaden her horizons and was literally driven off this site within days because she was so sickened by two of your "regular" attack dogs whose own proud record is that they have virtually destroyed other  and decent sites by spamming their sheer unadulterated filth.
Ahhhh, a 'TROLL' from your community arrived trying to pretend to be someone that didn't have an 'AGENDA' but was rapidly found out to be quite the opposite and just a really STUPID/COY/FEEBLE mean spirited former member that a few of us had encountered on yet another forum! 

Is that what brought you over here, Enigma?  Just another stalker with nothing but a devious agenda of your very own ...seems to be since your method of going right into 'PIT BULL' attack mode when someone asks you pointed questions about your fawning over hysterical monolithic structures.  Suspect
And now you've just been gored by your own petard!  WELL DONE, DUFFUS ...you are worthy of nothing but the shame you drag in here for your dishonesty!  Evil or Very Mad   Crap you post and crap is what you are! 
Now we'll need to FUMIGATE THE PLACE!   lol!

Come back when you've grown up and we'll discuss it.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:49 pm

Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Remember Ipsissimus? Yep, another member of my forum who simply wanted to broaden her horizons and was literally driven off this site within days because she was so sickened by two of your "regular" attack dogs whose own proud record is that they have virtually destroyed other  and decent sites by spamming their sheer unadulterated filth.
Ahhhh, a 'TROLL' from your community arrived trying to pretend to be someone that didn't have an 'AGENDA' but was rapidly found out to be quite the opposite and just a really STUPID/COY/FEEBLE mean spirited former member that a few of us had encountered on yet another forum! 

Is that what brought you over here, Enigma?  Just another stalker with nothing but a devious agenda of your very own ...seems to be since your method of going right into 'PIT BULL' attack mode when someone asks you pointed questions about your fawning over hysterical monolithic structures.  Suspect
And now you've just been gored by your own petard!  WELL DONE, DUFFUS ...you are worthy of nothing but the shame you drag in here for your dishonesty!  Evil or Very Mad   Crap you post and crap is what you are! 
Now we'll need to FUMIGATE THE PLACE!   lol!

Come back when you've grown up and we'll discuss it.
.
Oh you can't get more grown up than 4Ever. You might not like her style of writing, but that's just hard luck, because people on here can use whatever style they like and 4Ever's make me laugh, it's so evocative. You always know exactly what she means, and exactly what she feels about it. It's very good use of the tools at her command, but of course you have to have an imagination to appreciate that and not spend your life stuck in a time warp.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Ahhhh, a 'TROLL' from your community arrived trying to pretend to be someone that didn't have an 'AGENDA' but was rapidly found out to be quite the opposite and just a really STUPID/COY/FEEBLE mean spirited former member that a few of us had encountered on yet another forum! 

Is that what brought you over here, Enigma?  Just another stalker with nothing but a devious agenda of your very own ...seems to be since your method of going right into 'PIT BULL' attack mode when someone asks you pointed questions about your fawning over hysterical monolithic structures.  Suspect
And now you've just been gored by your own petard!  WELL DONE, DUFFUS ...you are worthy of nothing but the shame you drag in here for your dishonesty!  Evil or Very Mad   Crap you post and crap is what you are! 
Now we'll need to FUMIGATE THE PLACE!   lol!

Come back when you've grown up and we'll discuss it.
.
Oh you can't get more grown up than 4Ever.   You might not like her style of writing, but that's just hard luck, because people on here can use whatever style they like and 4Ever's make me laugh, it's so evocative.   You always know exactly what she means, and exactly what she feels about it.   It's very good use of the tools at her command, but of course you have to have an imagination to appreciate that and not spend your life stuck in a time warp.

if you think 4ever is "grown up" then god preserve us from your definition of childhood.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sassy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Aspca4ever wrote:
Ahhhh, a 'TROLL' from your community arrived trying to pretend to be someone that didn't have an 'AGENDA' but was rapidly found out to be quite the opposite and just a really STUPID/COY/FEEBLE mean spirited former member that a few of us had encountered on yet another forum! 

Is that what brought you over here, Enigma?  Just another stalker with nothing but a devious agenda of your very own ...seems to be since your method of going right into 'PIT BULL' attack mode when someone asks you pointed questions about your fawning over hysterical monolithic structures.  Suspect
And now you've just been gored by your own petard!  WELL DONE, DUFFUS ...you are worthy of nothing but the shame you drag in here for your dishonesty!  Evil or Very Mad   Crap you post and crap is what you are! 
Now we'll need to FUMIGATE THE PLACE!   lol!

Come back when you've grown up and we'll discuss it.
.
Oh you can't get more grown up than 4Ever.   You might not like her style of writing, but that's just hard luck, because people on here can use whatever style they like and 4Ever's make me laugh, it's so evocative.   You always know exactly what she means, and exactly what she feels about it.   It's very good use of the tools at her command, but of course you have to have an imagination to appreciate that and not spend your life stuck in a time warp.

if you think 4ever is "grown up" then god preserve us from your definition of childhood.

Ah but then, I know her personally and you can't be childish and deal with the things she does every single day. The fact that she does and keeps a sense of humour makes her the biggest grown up here.
avatar
Sassy
Senior Member

Posts : 1860
Join date : 2014-08-06

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Sassy wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
.
Oh you can't get more grown up than 4Ever.   You might not like her style of writing, but that's just hard luck, because people on here can use whatever style they like and 4Ever's make me laugh, it's so evocative.   You always know exactly what she means, and exactly what she feels about it.   It's very good use of the tools at her command, but of course you have to have an imagination to appreciate that and not spend your life stuck in a time warp.

if you think 4ever is "grown up" then god preserve us from your definition of childhood.

Ah but then, I know her personally and you can't be childish and deal with the things she does every single day.   The fact that she does and keeps a sense of humour makes her the biggest grown up here.

If you wish to regard me as childish then do so, I deal with daily problems too including not knowing whether I will still be in a position to deal with them tomorrow. Anyway, it will not be the worst insult directed against me. the lady in my opinion does however appear to have some difficulty in differentiating between a "troll" and someone who chooses to disagree with her point of view.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Enigma on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Philagain1 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Sassy wrote:
.
Oh you can't get more grown up than 4Ever.   You might not like her style of writing, but that's just hard luck, because people on here can use whatever style they like and 4Ever's make me laugh, it's so evocative.   You always know exactly what she means, and exactly what she feels about it.   It's very good use of the tools at her command, but of course you have to have an imagination to appreciate that and not spend your life stuck in a time warp.

if you think 4ever is "grown up" then god preserve us from your definition of childhood.


You are a very peturbed little fascist aint ya, and an extremely pompous and whiny little one at that.

Why don't you piss of back to the place from whence you/it came from pig

To put it in language that even you might understand. Fuck off.

Enigma
Forum Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: M,A,E,N THREAD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum